Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Chilling ( Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:33 pm

"What kind of dog did you have?" I asked her interested, even though that girl wasn't paying too much attention because she was marking some stuff in her magazine.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:52 pm

" Golden Retriever and then I also had a Yorkie Chihuahua mix " I say closing the magazine and putting the marker away.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:07 pm

"Nice, well I like all dogs, but I guess German shepherd just seemed to fit me the best since I am German." I told her and shrugged. "So you are a half-sister of mine but I never saw you around, what's there to know about your past?" I asked and looked at her curiously. She seemed a little more interested now, at least she put her magazine away.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:11 pm

" well I was attacked by a dracaena and my brother was killed and then I came to camp so yeah I'm a pretty average demigod " I say
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:14 pm

"Oh um I am sorry about your brother, didn't want to bring it up." I said embarrased and looked to the ground. "Well at least I think you and Naomi are friends now, I am glad you two like each other."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:19 pm

I smile gently " It's okay you didn't know and I love German Shepherds, they're so cute " I say smiling at him. I start to pet Naomi absentmindedly
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:23 pm

"Well of course they are, they are German, just like me." I said and smiled back at her. She had a beautiful smile, but of course since she also was one of Aphrodite's kids. "Since you like her so much, you are always welcomed to visit us and hang out with her and me." I offered her because I also would like to hang out more often with that girl, I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:30 pm

"We heard that you were german the first time," I say growing a bit tired of this kid, and perhaps a bit jealous as he tried to hit on my girlfriend, "no need to blather on about it in an attempt to show off. Nationality doesn't make you a better person no matter what nationality it is. I'm Greek but that doesn't mean anything does it? I am no more or less like any Greek or American person because of that fact."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:36 pm

"Cool down greek boy, just showing some pride of my heriate. Of course it doesn't make me better, but it makes me different at least." I noticed that he became angry, but I didn't want to have any trouble. So I decided to leave them alone. "Well anyway you two, I better get going." So I turned around and left, Naomi following me.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:40 pm

"Goodbye then Vic," I say calmly.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm

I glare at Leo, wondering why he had to be so rude " Vic really you don't have to go why don't you stay and hang out with us " I ask
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:59 pm

"Mhh I don't know, I guess he doesn't like me too much and I don't want to cause any trouble." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:04 pm

" I'm sure you two will get along, but please stay I want to get to know my siblings and this is the first step " I say persuasively
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:09 pm

"Mhh all right, I guess." I sit down but a little farer away from them, rubbing my dog's back. "What do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:10 pm

" you don't have to stay if you don't want too though " I say feeling guilty hoping that I hadn't seemed desperate
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:16 pm

"It's all good, Naomi likes it in the forest so I guess it's ok" I smiled at both of them as I didn't want to make Leo aggresive again.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:27 pm

"I've been here for like a month, how long have you been at camp " I ask Vic curiously. I glance at Leo silently hoping that he won't say anything rude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Chilling ( Open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4