Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)

Go down 
+2
*Piper*
Pоseidon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) Empty
PostSubject: Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)   Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:30 am

Theos sat at the top of the hill, near the entrance to the camp at a place known as "Thalia's Pine". There was no specific reason why he was up here, Theos had just become bored and wanted a little bit of peace and quiet, though after a few minutes he realized he didn't actually mind the company of other's - He just didn't like the company of too many people, which is precisely what happens at the camp. He wasn't complaining, it's just, with so many children crammed into the one spot; It becomes a bit overbearing and hard to think or concentrate, but up here away from everyone, he can happily let his mind wander and do whatever it wants.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)   Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:06 pm

I walked up the tall hill. The sun was shining beautifully down on the grass. I was barefoot and wearing a light blue dress. I couldn't wait till night time. All the campers were asleep and everything was so peaceful. Plus the stars are out. But I would have to wait a few more hours.

I saw someone sitting alone. I walked up to them. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)   Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:26 am

Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) 2cdtpvs

Helena walked to the top of the hill where she saw two people conversing with each other. She approached both of them and softly asked, "Is it alright if I join you two up here? It gets lonely at times so I go here to think. She sat on the ground and looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
http://gidarilge.livejournal.com
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)   Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:32 am

I nodded. "Of course it's alright. I usually need time to think too," I answered. I sat down a little ways away, campers liked there space.
It was evening time. Soon the stars would be out.
I saw a piece of trash fluttering in the wind. I ran to pick it up then made it vanish into thin air.
"Why can't campers just pick up after themselves?!" I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)   Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:39 am

Helena looked at the nymph sadly. "Some humans are like that. Especially some of the dirtiest mortals. Sadly, I think no one notices that nature is beautiful as well." She frowned. She had expected some campers to at least be clean, she couldn't believe that even here, there was dirt too.

She stood up and patted her pants, "I hope that no one's going up here for now, I actually enjoy the peace and quiet here and I wouldn't want to leave this place yet. Is there anything we can do right now?"
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)   Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:57 am

I shook my head sadly. "Some people just don't understand, once the worlds gone it can't come back."
"So, what's your name?" I asked the girl. She seemed different from most campers, more peaceful and caring.
Usually campers rushed around, yelling, running, destroying the grass.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)   Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:13 am

Helena gave a dazzling smile to the nymph, "I'm Helena Zacharias. A pleasure to meet you." She looked at the trees around her, and then at the forest, "I appreciate the beauty of everything, you see. Not just the beauty of people and the power of love. I appreciate the beauty of nature as well... I know that's weird coming from a daughter of Aphrodite and all that, but... that's what I'd like to believe in."
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)   Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:32 am

I smiled in delight. "It really is a pleasure to meet you. I'm Cella, a star nymph."
I looked at the trees and the sunset in the backround.
"If only more Aphrodite children were like you..." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)   Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:50 am

Helena smiled, "Oh Cella. What a beautiful name you have, and a beautiful face too. I appreciate the fact that you're here to help nature, and I know that it can get tiring to clean up after some campers. But I assure you, I promise to not be like that... ever. I swear on the River Styx." She lay down on the ground and looked up at the leaves of the tree, and closed her eyes. The sunset was dazzling as usual.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)   Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:24 am

My smile widened. "Well, thanks. I greatly appreciate your vow to help the enviroment."
I sat down on the grass but then I noticed I started glowing a white pale moon light color.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)   Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:06 pm

Helena grinned, "It's night time already. You're glowing. It's pretty." Helena looked at the rising night sky and could see all the stars up there. She could even see the Huntress. The sky itself... was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)   Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:14 pm

"Thank you. It was nice meeting you," I smiled then changed into my real form, a star.
I rose to the sky and joined my family.

Ooc: If u haver ever seen Narnia voyage of the dawn treader she looked like Lilliand when she rose to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)   Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:19 pm

OOC: Now that you told me, I can visualize it! :D

--

Helena smiled and looked at the sky, "Have fun up there, and maybe I'll see you later, Cella."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)   Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:30 pm

I looked up at the girl who rose to the sky. "That was akward." I muttered to myself. I fell off a branch after that. they does this keep happening??
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)   Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:31 pm

Helena looked at the girl that fell, "A-are you alright? Are you wounded?"
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)   Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:53 am

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks for asking though." I said as got up and brushed myself off. I was really akward. Since it looked like I was spying on them when I was just sitting there when they came along.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)   Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:52 am

Helena smiled softly at the girl, "Would you like to sit here beside me? I think it's better than sitting on the tree, you might fall and get wounded after all."
Back to top Go down
amberchildofhades54

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)   Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:22 am

I was wondering around bored but not tired. I was sore from my previous training with some of the Athena kids. I looked up at Thalia's pine to see other campers up there chatting. I started jogging up the hill hoping none of them were teasing the dragon. I wasn't close enough to hear the dragon's thoughts. No one but Hades children ever showed respect to the misunderstood creatures. (She loves dragons and beats up anyone who hurts them without a perfectly good explanation.)
Back to top Go down
Chaos808

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)   Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:17 am

Jogging to the pine tree I could see a couple of kids talking. I wasn't to excited about that, but it was my time to relax and thalias pine was the least crowded place in camp. As I approached the tree I grunted "hey" and sat in my favorite spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)   Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just chilling. (Open to anyone who would like to join.)
Page 1 of 1