Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chilling out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Chilling out Empty
PostSubject: Chilling out   Chilling out I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:41 am

Ryan was laying down on the warm sands, only partially awake. As usual, he had spent most of the day and night hard at work making sure he was in ultra-prime condition and planning possible things to do. Ryan was probably somewhere around, but Ryan was trying to let the stress roam away.

A good thing about camp? The weather was always wonderful. You could just lay out on the sand, warmed by the sun and cooled by the wind. Ryan shifted, pleasantly comfortable.He knew the wonders of being in love he once dated this girl who was marvelous but he had to leave her when his mother died.He moved to new york and vowed to never fall in love again.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

Chilling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling out   Chilling out I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:20 am

*HI! it's me, do you think that Natalie Parks could accidentally meet up with him will walking around the lake, but if not, do you think that there's a better idea for them to meet?*
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Chilling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling out   Chilling out I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:22 pm

*Yea that's okay maybe our characters could end up great friends*
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

Chilling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling out   Chilling out I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:03 pm

*K*
Natalie was exhausted after she walked Ruckus around camp. Wow, that dog sure can run she thought to herself. While walking near the lake, she saw a guy lying there. I guess he's exhausted too. She never saw the guy before since she spends all here free time in the forest. So, she decided to introduce herself, she just went straight to the guy and said "Hi! I'm Natalie". She was calm on the outside, but somehow, her heart was pounding. Why am I nervous? Do I like this guy or something?. She was nervous, but she was really good at hiding her emotions, so she didn't worry about anything at all, she just wanted to be friends with this guy, so there's no problem, Right?
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Chilling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling out   Chilling out I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:21 pm

Ryan turned and saw the girl said hi"Oh....hi my name is Ryan" he said nervously,he turned and noticed that he maybe actually liked this girl as a girlfriend but first he was gonna be friends.He wanted to say something but was shy this was his first time talking to a girl since his last girlfriend and she was not like this.He was so nervous when he asked Lisa out his first girlfriend she said yes and he was excited that she accepted.They had dinner and kissed only about twice and never fought.But this girl looked nice and he wanted to at least get to be friends.He was good looking and did not want every popular girl liking him.But this girl was not like other girl's and wanted to be friends."So Natalie wanna be friends" He asked quietly.He hoped she like him and made her move on him but was he supposed to do that.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

Chilling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling out   Chilling out I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:30 am

Chilling out Borwn_10

"Sure". Natalie was actually happy that she was talking with Ryan, she hadn't talked with anyone for a while now. "Sorry if I hadn't introduced myself earlier, It's just that... I spend a lot of time in the forest, I just love it there" she says. "So...you want to hang out sometime?" It sounds like she was asking him on a date but she had no other way to say it, but other than that, she actually wants to hang out with him, ya'know, around camp. So she anxiously waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Chilling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling out   Chilling out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:47 pm

"Sure and i like to hang in the forest to nothing to be ashamed about",he wanted to comfort her and make her feel welcomed unlike he was at this camp.He started liking it but hates it because it's a insult to these kid's coming here because there parents saw a mortal man or woman and wanted to have a child with that person.Ryan's mom never talked about his dad and seemed hesitate to bring it up in any conversation.Ryan understood that people get clustered and hide things like his mother who maybe would have stayed alive if his dad wanted to save her.He just wanted to hang with this girl and maybe start a good relationship.He was wondering if he was starting to have feelings for this girl named Natalie.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

Chilling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling out   Chilling out I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:11 pm

"Thanks". YES! she screamed in her head, but after that thought she mentally slapped herself. Why am I excited? This is not a date, We're just friends who are hanging out, that's all. But even if she convinced herself that, her heart is still pounding. But the she realizes, that she has a crush on this guy. No, It's not possible, I just met this guy today, it's not like I have a crush on him instantly right? We're just friends. "So... what do you want to do now?" she asks, but then a flower starts to grow beside Ryan. Crap. She can control her powers, but they sometimes act up in emotion. Come on! Why now?! she was nervous about it, but she acts non-chalant about it, but as far from she knows, she is never non-chalant.
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Chilling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling out   Chilling out I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:29 am

He moves over and spots a flower next to him he smiled and stared at her."Are you a child of Demeter" He said softly.He was starting to make friends and this was his first.He once met a child of Ares and did not know it until the boy whispered it and than disappeared like that he wished he could have met him and got to know him more.He smiled and the sun seemed to get brighter making him surprised that the sun was bending to his control.He grinned than pulled out his lucky bracelet and gave it to her."My mom gave it to me before she died and you my new friend so keep it".
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

Chilling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling out   Chilling out I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Natalie blushes "Yeah" she replies shyly. Well, it was obvious since flowers can't grow in random places, but then she noticed the sun getting brighter. Was he doing that? she thought to herself, curiously, then she smiled at him. She then noticed him giving her his bracelet which his mom gave him, "What? No, your mom gave it to you, I can't take it." she was surprised that he liked her enough to give him his precious bracelet, It's the most important thing to him since his mother gave to him before she died, it would be selfish of her if she did.
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Chilling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling out   Chilling out I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:42 am

"I want you to have it",he wanted her to know he was her friend and will always be there no matter what."Do you think this camp is alright but the Hermes kid's keep trying to trick me or do bad thing",he wanted to trick all them but he was as lazy as a sloth and he was mature so that stuff was not for him.He matured when he was about 7 and did not do children things he just lays home and sleep or play video games.Natalie looked like the type of girl who could escape a scary movie and she'd be the smart one at that.He noticed that she had nice eye's and they were beautiful also.She was a redhead and blonde sort of and he had brown curly hair which some girl's loved to touch.He had girl's falling all over him which he thanked his dad or mom for giving him looks.He wanted to get claimed so he could move out of that stupid Hermes cabin but he was maybe stuck in there for another year or more.He started going deep in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

Chilling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling out   Chilling out I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:25 am

She didn't want to disappoint him, so she took it and said " Thanks, I'll keep it safe" , but then he asked if the camp is alright for me, "Yeah, I guess it's alright" she replied, but then he said that the Hermes kids keep on tricking him, she then said "Well, they are the kids of Hermes after all, plus they always prank the new campers, but other that that, you're unclaimed?". She hoped that it isn't rude, she knew that being unclaimed is a little sensitive for the unclaimed campers, but she didn't think this time, being next to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Chilling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling out   Chilling out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:01 pm

(This should be done we can't be at the lake forever so i will start another thread.)
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

Chilling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling out   Chilling out I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:00 am

*ok just send me the new link*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chilling out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling out   Chilling out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling out
Page 1 of 1