Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Huh. Never mind.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Huh. Never mind. Empty
PostSubject: Huh. Never mind.   Huh. Never mind. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Yuh huh, formal title because I'm cheesy.

Anyways, I'm saying this this here because I'm going to be inactive for a relatively long time and I feel that I should inform you, although I may be back someday. Erm, nothing really impressive to say here, other than I really love you guys and I don't really want to leave, but I know it's time.

That wasn't impressive at all but eh, I've never been capable of saying anything super touching.

You guys really taught me a lot. You taught me things that are really important to know, and I'm extremely grateful for that. You all put up with me when I was silly and annoying, and I would just like you all to know that I'm grateful for that as well. I'm grateful to you for a lot of things, and I'll never forget the unique, weird and entertaining as well as completely lovable community of Camp Half Blood. I hope you all have great times, and that you all make awesome memories and have interesting (if not hilarious) conversations.

I should wrap this up, so, I guess what I'm basically trying to say is.. Goodbye.

Best wishes,

Crispy Bacon

EDIT: Looks like I came crawling back. xD

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Huh. Never mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huh. Never mind.   Huh. Never mind. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:53 pm

WAAAAAAAH! You're leaving?! Sigh...

*regains composure*

Goodbye. So long. Adieu.

(BTW:Youre not cabin leader, either? So sad...)
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Huh. Never mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huh. Never mind.   Huh. Never mind. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:02 pm

*sheds a tear* I'll miss you, Bacon-Love. You have taught me well. I love you <333
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Huh. Never mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huh. Never mind.   Huh. Never mind. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:39 pm

I'LL MISS YOU MORE THAN A FAT KID ON A DIET!!! -that's a new one- WHO'S GONNA TELL ME I'M SMART WHEN I SAY I'M DUMB?! Nooo...*starts crying*
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Huh. Never mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huh. Never mind.   Huh. Never mind. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Bye Crispiness!
Come back soon love!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Huh. Never mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huh. Never mind.   Huh. Never mind. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:06 pm

*sniffle sniffle* Who's gonna glomp me every time I get on the chat box? ;-;
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Sponsored content

Huh. Never mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huh. Never mind.   Huh. Never mind. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huh. Never mind.
Page 1 of 1