Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored out of my mind!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Bored out of my mind!  Empty
PostSubject: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:22 pm

I sat under Thalia's pine praying to the gods for someone to talk to. I looked up at the golden fleece hanging from the pine and admired the golden gleam. Gods, i must be really bored i am admireing things. My ADHD began to kick in and i was getting really jumpy. I need something to do, or someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:08 pm

I was just jogging with Kaitlyn through the woods, when I stopped because of a disturbance to my right. I watched as Truler started to run ahead of me, and I started to laugh a little. "Truler!" Kaitlyn and I yelled in unison. I watched as Truler came into a clearing, but it was near Thalia's pine tree, I noticed. I saw under the tree was a girl who was just sitting there. "You alright?" I called out. I slowly walked over to her with Kaitlyn and Truler behind me.

Spoiler:

"Devin wait up!" I yelled with a smile. I had just jumped off a tree, and there he went, just running off without me. I watched with delight in my face as Truler ran ahead of both Devin and I. "Truler!" Devin and I yelled in unison. Before my eyes noticed, we were in the clearing of Thalia's pine tree. I smiled and looked over by the tree was a girl just sitting down. I watched as Devin called out to her and started to walk to the teenage girl.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:19 pm

I sat up and looked to see a boy coming towards me a girl following close behind. It took me a second for me to figure out he was talking to me. "Oh!" I eclaimed. "Yeah, I am fine." Then I thought a second about my lie. I sighed. "No, I am most definitly not fine. I am bored out of my mind! I forgot how boreing and eciting camp can be. It's awesome and totally interesting one day, the next, you're sitting under Thalis's pine admiring things you would never think you would! Then you think you're going craazy with boredom and you become scared you'll never-- I'm ranting on and on, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:25 pm

"Well, your just going on and on, how life of camp is here." I said with a smile. I leaned against a tree behind me and looked into the distance. "If you want some excitement, then make some friends." I said. "Well, let me introduce myself. I'm Devin Millsvil, son of Hermes." I said as holding out a hand towards the girl.

I watched as the girl sitting down kept going on and on about her life here at camp. I slowly bent down and sat on the soft dirt underneath me. "Devin, I'm going to meditate for a little while.." I said as closing my eyes. I felt him nod and shift his position against the tree. I listened closely to everything. The sound of the lake in the distance, the noise of the trees going back and forth, the chirping from birds. The little noise from Truler's breathing. I opened my eyes when Devin introduced himself the girl. "I'm Kaitlyn Marshall, Kaite for short, daughter of Ares. Pleasure to meet you." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:32 pm

"Katherine Jones daughter of Hermes," I said shaking Devin's hand. I stood up. "Call me Kat. I'm surprised I havn't seen you in cabin 11 a lot. Oh, and pleased to meet you too Katie." A small smile creeped onto my face. I turned back to "And I have plenty of friends here, thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:57 pm

"Well, I'm really much of a nature and active person. I hardly ever go in Hermes cabin." I said with a smile. I watched as she took my hand for a handshake. "Well, if you have friends, then why don't you hang out with them?" I asked as slowly climbing up a tree to my right. I heard a roar in the distance and looked up to find Millin.. "Oh crap..." I muttered. I quickly jumped on the tree and landed softly on the ground. "Millin don't jump on m-m-me!" I yelled as being toppled over to the ground.

I smiled, but still had my eyes closed. I breathed in and out very calmly as the wind went through everything. Just about a second later I heard a disturbance to my right. I cocked my eyebrow up and heard as Devin jumped down my the tree he was just climbing. "Millin don't jump on m-m-me!" I heard Devin yelled as he got tackled to the ground by his pet Golden Lab. I peeked my eye open and found Truler licking Devin's face also. I slightly started to laugh quietly to myself.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:20 am

I couldn't help but laugh when a large lab jumped right on top Devin. It made me think of my own dog, and where she was. Proably off following some poor camper begging for food. I laughed even more at my thought of Asia, the largest German Shpherd you'll ever find, begging for food from a small camper. That's when I saw her and Jake walking towards us.

I watched as the kid Kat was talking to get pounced on by a large dog. Millin he called it. I walked over to Kat. Asia got a head start and bounded to Kat's side. Asia began sniffing at the boy on the ground. "Hey Kat!" I called. Kat smiled and waved me over.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:07 pm

I watched from the ground as another camper joined the conversation. "Aw man! Truler stop li-ck-i-ng my f-ac-e!!" I yelled as being licked over and over from Truler. "Millin, go!" I snapped, but had a pinch of laughter in my voice. I looked behind as still lying on the ground. "Oh please don't tell me that dog won't jump on me. I got a way of dogs licking me.." I said as I slowly got up from the ground. I looked over at the teenage boy. "Well, I'm Devin Millsvil, son of Hermes." I said as holding out a hand.

I still had my eyes closed, listening as Devin wined about getting Truler and Millin off of him. I slightly laughed, but kept it to myself. I felt as Millin walked off to my left side and Truler sat by my side a few seconds later. I found the presence of another teenage camper coming towards us.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:18 pm

"Asia won't hurt you," I said smiling. I rustled Asia's ears. "Won't you girl? Well, that's unless I tell her to attack." Asia cocked her head at Devin for a second and bared her teeth. "She would love a new peron to practice pouncing on. I'm sure Jake is tired of it." I gestured to Jake. "This is my little brother." I rested my elbow on his shoulder. He shook me off.

"I am not, Kat," I said shaking her off. "Thanks for letting me introduce myself," Kat and Devin waited looking at me. I sighed and put out my hand for Devin to shake. "I am Jacob Jet, Son of Apollo. Call me Jake." Asia nudged my leg.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:43 pm

"Pleasure to meet you Jake Jet, son of Apollo." I said as taking the hand. "Oh, Kat. You have no idea what dogs or canine animals like to do to me." I said with a smile. I looked over to a tree to my right and smiled. I walked over and started to climb it. Before I knew it, I was at the very top within about ten seconds. "You to like climbing?" I called down below me.

I sat there listening as the teenage boy introduced himself. I opened my eyes and smiled as Devin climbed up the tree to my right. I stood up straight, and walked to the boy. "Hi, I'm Kaitlyn Marshall, Kaite for short, daughter of Ares. Pleasure to meet you Jake Jet, son of Apollo." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:56 pm

I watched Devin climb like a moncky up a tree. I shook my head and rolled my eyes laughing slightly. "There is no way I can climb that fast, or that well," I smiled and ran my eyes up and down the tree he was in. "I guess I can't really say I hate climbing but i dont love it." I shrugged still smiling. Asia was standing up on her hind legs and her front pawas against the tree Devin just climbed up.

"Pleaseure is all mine," I said to Katie. "Nice to meet you Katie."

"Stop being so polite!" Kat yelled to me and then turned to Katie. "He is never like that. Only around girls he is. Except me, cause I'm his big sister!"

"I hate it when she calls me that," I muttered
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Just warning you. Kaitlyn's name is Kaite, not Katie.

"I'm not going to let that dog get it's slobber all over me!" I yelled down below me with a smile. "Really?" I asked towards Kat. "Wow, never met anyone that doesn't really like climbing..." I said as quickly jumping down.

I smiled as Jake muttered that he hates being called about having a little brother or something. "Tell me about it. Devin over there and some other friends call me as a little sister and all." I said with a wide grin. I slowly turned around and walked back to the spot I once was. I sat down cross-legged and let my body relax.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:30 pm

I couldn't help but laugh out loud as Asia kept playfully nudging Devin and try to get to his face to lick him. I nodded and said. "Ah, this is fun." I sat down in the grass and watched as Katie went back to where she was before. Jake walked over to me and muttered. "Why are you so annoying?" I just smiled and we both continued to watch Asia play around with Devin until i whistled and she came to sit by my side.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:50 pm

I rolled my eyes towards Asia who kept whimpering for me to get on the ground. I just sat still, leaning against the tree. I looked over at Kaitlyn who just sat in peace with Truler at her side. Within a few seconds I watched in awe as Truler looked my way, and Kaitlyn said something in Wolf Tongue, making Truler jump on me. "Aw! Kaitl.." I yelled as being tackled to the ground once more.

I had my eyes still closed, listening to everything around me. I felt as Devin stood still leaning against the tree. I raised an eyebrow, and smiled. "Go tackle Devin..." I said with Wolf Tongue. I felt as Truler lifted his head off my lap and started to wag his tail. I felt the warmth of his body leave mine, and heard a thump on the ground. I peeked an eye open to find Millin and Truler once again on top of Devin licking his face.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:03 pm

"Dogs just love you don't they?" I asked sarcastically. I began to pull at the grass i was sitting on. Asia was chewing and eating the cras around her. I began to twist the strands of grass I had pulled up into a braid. Jake was eyeing me oddly. "What?" I asked.

"You are an odd child," I said. Kat punched me. "Thanks Kat. It's not even lunch time and you have already punched me today." She smiled triumphantly. I watched as Devin yet again was tackled by the two other dogs, Millin and Truler. Asia was lying down by Kat, her large head in her owner's lap.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:10 pm

"Kaitlyn! Get your god dang Gray Wolf off me! His breath stinks!" I said with a smile, as Truler started to lick my cheek.I pushed Milin off of me and sat up. "Oh my gosh. Remind me to never bring Millin when I jog with you now..." I said as wiping the Wolf slobber of my face. I looked over at my sister and her friend. "So, what are you guys doing up here?" I asked.

I sat still quiet. Everything around on the ground was coming towards me. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up without disturbing anything. I silently climbed up the tree I was in front of, without making a sound. I sat still on a tree. I looked down to find Truler sitting to the right of the tree. "Alright Devin. I'll just call him when we got group hangouts." I said as raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:23 pm

"Well," I said. "You already know why I'm here. Remember? The bored out of my mind speach? When I was going on and on? I don't know why he's here though. He follows me every where."

"Kat, I really hate you," I said. "You are a year older then me, stop talking ot me like I'm a baby." I tried to say it seriously, but i couldn't help but smile. "I was brining you your dog. I think i deserve a thank you." Kat just rolled her eyes. "She was playing in the arena again and annoying a few kids." Kat began to laugh and pat Asia on the head telling how good she was. I looked back to Devin. "What about you? Why you guys over here?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:29 pm

"Oh Kaite and I were just taking a jog through the woods." I said with a smile. I looked up at the tree to find Kaitlyn sitting up perfectly on a branch just relaxing. "Also, the nature in the woods helps us meditate too." I said as sitting down. I looked over at Millin who was cocking his head at me. "No Millin.." I snapped with a smile.

I sat in the tree with a smile on my face peering down below me to the other three. "Devin and I are just hanging out in the woods, just loving the nature." I said. I jumped down from the tree with a nice silent landing. "We like to meditate in the woods." I said.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:35 pm

I laughed at that. Meditating? Kat hit me in the arm to shut me up though.

"Meditating," I murmured. "That sounds interesting. What for? Just because, or for a spacific reason?" I looked at Katie intently. Was that what she was doing before? Asia sighed loudly in her lap.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:46 pm

"It's pretty relaxing once you really do it." I said as grabbing my dagger off my calf. I started to twirl it around my fingers with my eyes full of boredom. "Well for once reason, it helps your body relax and be peaceful sometimes." I said with a smile. I threw my dagger at a tree and walked over to retrieve it.

I ignored as the Jetty guy over there started to laugh. I raised an eyebrow as Kat asked me what's it for. "Nothing really for me though. But for some others like Devin, it helps relaxes your body. But for me, it helps me connect to be another part of the things. Just a while ago, I connect with one with the forest. With that, I am very good at climbing, running, agility, and quietness in the woods now. Jake, meditating helps you with so much things." I said.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:58 pm

"You should try it sometime, Jake," I said. "You have really bad anger issues." Asia moved her body oddly and made a noise that sounded like laughing. "Ha! She's laughing at you." I exclaimed.

"I hate you," I said to the laughing dog. She snapped at me and almost bit off my finger. Kat laughed again. "I do not have anger issues." I mumbled.

"Sure Jake," Kat muttered. "That's like telling me I don't have any confidence in myself. We both know each other's fatal flaw it's not something to be ashamed of." I wanted to protest but she had a point.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:17 pm

I gripped my dagger and threw it hard into the ground just a few feet in front of me. I watched as the conversation of the other two kind of got quiet. "Uh.. eh, is Kaitlyn and I intruding on something in the conversation?" I asked as walking to the dagger in the ground. I slowly picked it and stood straight. I felt as Kaitlyn shifted her weight and I instantly turned around. I found as Kaitlyn throwing a little pebble in the air and me throwing my knife straight at it and hitting against a tree trunk. I watched in delight as the little rock fell into smaller pieces. I slowly walked over to retrieve my dagger. "Nice throw Kaitlyn." I said with a smile.

I watched as Devin threw his dagger just a few feet away from me feet. I smiled and raised an eyebrow. I quietly creeped behind him and picked up a little pebble. I watched in delight as Devin instantly turned around when I had let the rock go from my hand. The dagger of his flew into the rock and was thrown into the tree trunk. "Nice Devin!" I yelled with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:26 pm

"No, you guys are fine," I said shooting a look at Jake. "Nice throw, that was cool. It's not everyday I see that happen. Tha was a freaking pebble! Of course, it's not like I haven't seen better."

"You're just fantasitic at changing the subject," I muttered. Asia growled at me and i glared down at the dog. I felt pretty stupid glaring at a dog but i swear this one had the personality of a human being. "Kat your dog is annoying."

Kat rolled her eyes and sent Asia away from her and me. She started sniffing around and ended up laying down near Millin and Truler.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:31 pm

I took my dagger out of the wood and smiled. "You guys pretty good at throwing daggers or knives?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. I watched as Asia layed near Millin and Truler. "Warning, Truler is going to hurt Asia, because he doesn't really know her.." I said as leaning against the wooden tree.

I sat down on the soft dirt listening as Devin asked them if they were any good at throwing daggers or knives. I smiled and softly grabbed my bronze knife off my thigh and gripped it. I looked over at Millin and Truler to find Asia joining them. "Truler do not hurt the German Shepard. She looks like she has no harm done to use yet." I said in Wolf Tongue.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:47 pm

"I can't throw a knife for my life," I said. "I can't even shoot an arrow. And, It's not like my dog is defenseless, she can fight for herself. But no, throwing knives is not where I stand. I use my sword, that's it."

"Never tried to," I shrugged. "My aim is pretty good, I get that from shooting an arrow. I carry a knife with me for when I'm not using my bow, or if I run out of arrows. I don't use it to throw though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind!    Bored out of my mind!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored out of my mind!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next