Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

i'm out of my mind; private

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

i'm out of my mind; private Empty
PostSubject: i'm out of my mind; private   i'm out of my mind; private I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:58 pm

rocking chair, mental asylum
It was correct to say that Xavier was still recovering from Christmas day, considering that all he really did was steal drink from the Dionysus kids with his siblings and spent long nights drinking it all and having Black Ops II tournaments with his brothers. For the past three days, that had been his life and he wasn’t ready to see the sunlight again. He’d only gone out to grab food and even then it hadn’t been often; he or someone else would get lots of food for them all about three times a day and that was it. Easy, simple and satisfying. A lot of people probably wouldn’t understand why a group of teenage son of Hades would wish to lock themselves in their rooms for song long playing video games, but it was much better than the real world even if it meant Xavier was having a skateboarding withdrawal.

There was no one around when he entered the area of the strawberry fields, his hand moving across the rows and lines of corn as he passed. Once he had entered the centre, he heard the squawking of crows above him. He looked up, watching how they moved so agile and darkly. “Like us.” He snorted to himself, referring to how dark he and his siblings stereotypically were to the rest of the campers. he looked down at his hands. he never tried to use any of his powers. It scared him. He had never thought he was ready, going as long as he could lying to himself that it would only hurt him. Yes, it did hurt him, but his siblings and mentors had told him that if he practiced then he would get the hang of it. He suddenly got himself into the state of mind that he could do this, even if every fibre of his body willed him not to. the thing that made him try was the recurring thought that swarmed around his mind; ‘what if you need it at a life-or-death moment and you can’t do it?’.

Looking down at his feet, Zave clenched both his hands to his sides as he struggled to find the energy and willpower to perform the shadow-travel. His muscles rippled, his heart-rate increasing and breath starting to get to a point where you would wonder if he was having a fit or something. His eyes squeezed shut, not thinking he had ever concentrated so hard before. It had never seemed this hard for his brothers, which concerned him. Finally, he saw some sort of black veil before him and blindingly stumbled towards it, suddenly becoming more scared.

That’s when he was suddenly plunged into a sort of gravel ground, tripping over his own two feet and crashing his back on the wooden paneling of the stables. People looked at him; the boy who had appeared out of nowhere, and now looked like he was having some sort of fit or breakdown. He started to hyperventilate, clutching his beanie and brown curls in his hands. It scared him, dude.

ooc; zave is the biggest drama queen out dere and outfit

Last edited by Cerys on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

i'm out of my mind; private Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm out of my mind; private   i'm out of my mind; private I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:04 pm

zander west son of apollo
Christmas hadn't really been a big deal for Zander. He had gone home after the dance and spent a quiet Christmas at home. The good thing about having only your mom was that you only had to buy one Christmas present - something that he appreciated because it wasn't like he was loaded or anything. He had tried not to think too much about what happened at the dance - other than Tiffany. He had thought a generous amount about Tiffany to be sure. It was unavoidable though, thinking about what else had happened at the dance, especially when he had seen so many old friends when he went back home.

The onslaught of memories hadn't controlled him as much as it used to though. It was a curious feeling, being able to remember things almost detachedly when he had always been seized so violently by the briefest of memories in the past. It was funny how one night could change so much. He was able to keep unwelcome thoughts locked away in the back of his head for most of the break. His mother and he had drank eggnog (non-alcoholic of course) and watched Christmas movies. The house had smelled like apple cinnamon and save a few more grey hairs, his mother had looked the same as she always had. She had gotten him a sweater and a whale bone necklace for him. He had gotten her a nice pair of earrings which had made her tear up. They had been expensive, but it was worth it to see his mom happy for the week that he got to see her.

Now that he was back at camp, he was taking one of his usual aimless walks, which took him by the stables. He was about to move on when he saw someone who looked like they were in distress sitting against the stables, a bunch of campers just staring and whispering about them. Zander resisted the urge to face-palm at their idleness and hastened on his way over to the person, jogging increasingly quicker as he began to realize who it was.
"Zave," He breathed, kneeling down next to the guy and worriedly checking him for injuries. "Are you-" Realizing that Zave was hyperventilating, he fished through his head for what it meant when people were hyperventilating. Did that mean a panic attack? Probably a panic attack. "Styx, uh, breathe! Put your head between your knees and breath." He said, slightly panicked himself. He wasn't sure if that was what you were supposed to do when you were having a panic attack but he was guessing that it was a safe thing to do anyway, and hopefully beneficial.

Zander was really starting to wonder what was with winter and breakdowns.

(( it's okay zander knows that feel bro ))
Back to top Go down

i'm out of my mind; private
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: