Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

[INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E... Empty
PostSubject: [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E...   [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Mickey strolled through the paths that wound through the strawberry field. It certainly was beautiful here...and it smelled like the inside of a perfume shop. (but in a god way). Mickey shut her pale green eyes and smiled. Her golden, shoulder length hair blew lightly in the wind. She had tried to straighten it...again. But her efforts were unsuccessful. After ten minutes it was already curling again. She sighed, trying to flatten it with her hands. She wore no makeup or fancy clothes, just a simple t-shirt and skinny jeans. However, she looked radiant in the evening light of the sun. Her slightly tanned skin was illuminated a golden-orange and her hair seemed to shimmer and shine. However, the only reason she is blessed with these beautiful looks is because of her heritage. Helen of Troy. Everyone on that side of her family had the looks of "the most beautiful woman on earth." However, no body had looked almost exactly like her until McKayla, or as she was better known Mickey, came along. A daughter of Demeter and recently deceased Martin Leonardé, and descendant of Helen of Troy. Her lineage was truly a marvel...if only she knew.
Mickey let out a long, drawn out sigh as she hummed quietly to herself. Her fingers twirled a vine that was full of lush strawberries. Being a Daughter of Demeter, she had often found herself coming her to spend her time. It was quiet, peaceful and hardly anyone was here at this time...
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E...   [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:49 pm

"Are you my sister?" I asked jokingly strolling up to the girl. I sat down next to her spot. "Cause you look like a daughter of Aphrodite." I said looking her over. She really did. I mean, I was average for a daughter of Aphrodite and all but that's because my father is kinda ugly...I guess. I think my mom wasn't thinkin' straight when I was conceived. Either that or they were both drinking.
Dad had always had a drinking and drug problem. Then he went to rehab or something like that and he's been sober for a while now. Well dad remarried and now I have a baby sister. She's way prettier than I ever was. I don't think she's my dad's kid at all. I think that her mom cheated on dad. But whatever.
I wondered how my dad's tour was doin' anyway. I wondered how much money he owed Uncle Frank. I wondered who ate the dog. It was an inside joke. I looked back at the girl. She looked awfully familar. Naw it couldn't be. "So what's your name?" I asked the girl. I hadn't forgotten my recent questions. I was just curious and had alot on my mind.

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E...   [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:54 pm

Mickey's eyes widened a bit. "Aphrodite? Oh no...no no," she said, shaking her head with a shy smile. "I'm Mckayla, Daughter of Demeter. But, I go by Mickey," she answered, rubbing the back of her neck. She shifted her weight awkwardly, since she was never good at things that required communication.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E...   [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:57 pm

"Oh I assumed...yeah." I said. Dammit. Things just got a little awkward. Well make friends you dummy, I told myself. "I'm Emily...Way." I mumbled my last name in case she knew my dad.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E...   [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:02 pm

Mickey nodded her head slowly. She recognized the name, but the place she had heard it escaped her. "Nice to meet you," she said with a friendly, small smile. She had found situations like this to be rather awkward. "So..how long have you been at camp?" she asked. Mickey's pale green gaze shifted to a dying strawberry plant. She bent down as she waited for a response, gently touching the plant. Life poured through the vines and it instantly bloomed and came back to a healthy state.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E...   [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:06 pm

[color=deepskyblue"Two summers." Mickey's face looked as if she knew the name. I hoped she wasn't a fan girl and that I could trust her. "Hey can I entrust you with a secret?"[/color]
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E...   [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Mickey looked up, slowly nodding her head. "Of course," she said simply. She, herself, found it odd to trust a complete stranger so quickly. However, she didn't question the girl's judgement. After all, Mickey wasn't very talkative, so the chances of her telling anyone were slim.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E...   [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:12 pm

"MydadisGerardWaythefrontmanofMyChemicalRomance." I said in one breath. "Gods, it feels good to that off my chest."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E...   [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Mickey nodded her head slowly. "I thought the name sounded familiar.." she said simply and casually as though Emily had just told her that she just bought gum at the camp store. She ran her fingers through her hair with a small smile. "No offense, but I'm not really a fan. I haven't had much time to pay attention to paparazzi and famous crap. I've been working on a farm for the past two years.." she explained, sitting down on the ground with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E...   [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:29 pm

"Oh thank gods." I breathed. "What's a farm like?" I asked dreamily. I had always dreamed of living on a farm. Even when dad owned a comic book store back in 2001 we lived in an apartment.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E...   [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Mickey thought for a moment. "It's always warm, whether it's winter or not. It might be all the hard work. But either way, it's warm. It's quite beautiful too, always bright and happy. Even though it's a lot of work, the days seem to go by quickly.." she said thinking back.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E...   [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:05 pm

~BRB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E...   [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] P R I V A T E...
Page 1 of 1