Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's kinda dark in here. [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

It's kinda dark in here. [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:20 am

A c e A s h f i e l d
"They can't hurt you unless you let them."

"I see. Most people say date as in candlelit dinners under the moonlight and long walks on the beach." I said, snorting at the thought. "Criminal record?" I asked, eye twitching again. This chick's life was just full of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:31 am

"Well. when the police caught up I got out of the car while Amanda and Matt ran. I told the cops the truth, they said wait here, I said no. And I ran in to the woodss. then I popped back in camp." I said not really thinking that counted. I leaned back on the table. kicking my jean claid legs
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:57 pm

A c e A s h f i e l d

"Oh wow. That reminds me of this movie I watched. It-"
Pausing for a moment with my mouth open, I thought hard for a while and furrowed my eyebrows. What had happened in that movie? Which movie had it even been? "Nevermind." I said, narrowing my eyes and scowling.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:41 pm

I giggled, "Bad memory?" I asked, I did that all the times, I'd be about to say something, and pause, then walk away because I forgot I was talking to someone... "SO what about you, you ever done anything fun... at all?" I asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:24 am

A c e A s h f i e l d

"Yeah." I said before scrunching up my nose and thinking. Had I ever done anything "fun?" Then again, this girl's idea of fun was.. kind of unnerving. "At all? Well, there was that one time," a semi-long pause for suspense. "I ate ten cookies before supper."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:30 pm

I giggled, "I did that, but I also had a coffie thingy... that's why I'm baned from caffie..."

I'm not alouded to have coffiee at school. two coffiee things and a biggg.... coco muffin... not a good mix with ADHD.... But I crashed in 3rd....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:22 pm

A c e A s h f i e l d

"You're a hardcore chick." I said, eye twitching once more before I smacked myself in the head to keep myself conscious. Oh yeah, the sleep wouldn't come to me while I was cozy in my bed, but it had to come when I had met an interesting person worth my time - after all, it wasn't like I spent my time in such a great time. Wake up, eat, train, eat, take a nap, train, eat, take another nap, train, shower, sleep. That was basically all I did.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:31 pm

I laughed, "You ok? I mean, is it normal for you to randomly hurt, and sneer at yourself?" I asked, kinda worried, Maybe I was talking to some crazy person... "And you make me sound like some law break, crimy!" I said shaking my head, I've lived this long as a Demigod, no way in Hades is a mortal gonna bring me out. Plus, there so clueless, itlike teasing a puppy and kitten, because you know it wantfigure out something so simple... in a way it;s cruel, yet so funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:17 pm

A c e A s h f i e l d

"Nothing about me is normal." I said, with a deadpan expression. I kept this up for about a minute, staring at her before bursting out laughing. "No no, I'm kidding. Before I was trying to see if I could still muster my signature scowl, and I am currently trying to keep myself from falling asleep - you might draw a mustache on me or something!"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:28 pm

I snorted, "I don't do those kind of pranks, if I do one. I'm not into the whole, Pie-in-the-face just. More like, idk, shadow bending sipders in the Athena Cabin... or idk making people thinki there crazy by hiding in the top of trees and hitting them with acorns, I prefere to do Mental damnge, but. I don;t do pranks often, more of a law bending person, like the kind of person that breaks stuipd pointless laws, like walking down main street, eating vanilla ice cream on a Sunday, breaking"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:47 am

A c e A s h f i e l d

Mental damage? I let that sink in before making a face and staring at her. "What the heck, you make people go crazy? Geesh, women find amusement in the weirdest things." I said, shaking my head in disapproval. How could you get fun out of hiding in trees and hitting people with pine cones? I mean-.. Actually, nailing people in the noggin with a pine cone sounded pretty fun, but the whole making them go crazy thing? Not so fun.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:29 pm

Laughing I sighed, "No no. Not crazy like Loony bin crazy. Like as in. If had a tiny horse the size of her hand following you around the camp. Made out of shadow and biting your heels. then disappering eerytime someone else came by. You would be picking dasies would you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:49 pm

"Oh, okay, that's totally better." I said gruffly, scratching my ear and raising my eyebrows. "So, Ms. Make-people-go-crazy daughter of Nyx, what's it like being a child of your mom?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:56 pm

I poundered that a moment, "Like being a 15 year old girl I reackon.... Oh yeah, with like minor powers and a very powerful mother, so yeah not to much different then the next demi-god daughter" I pointed out smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:33 pm

"I see." I said, scratching my head before leaning back. "Girls are confusing. I don't understand you females." I said absentmindedly, not entirely sure why I was telling her.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:45 pm

This time Colby had to force herself from laughing, "Men, your all idioic gits! You really think want want you to understand us all the time, I mean we understand each other fine, right? But it's like game, but what good is a good is it, if you already know what happens?" She smiled, "but not all girls are like that, most of the time we just get carried away, and think you can keep up, but I guess male mind don't store that many ...Changes does it?" Colby asked really thinking about it, when she heard a knock on the door, She frowned and opened the door, she was face to face with a shortish, red brown hair girl, with very blue eyes and a very cute outfits, "Destiny!" Colby cried hugging her friend around the sholders, both girls jumped, Des in her 4 inch heels her hair flying like mad. Destiny sighed, "It like 3 in the morning, I couldn't find you! Oh." She looked at the guy and smiled, "Hello"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:47 pm

I am so sick of being called an idiot, I'm not even joking. Glaring at a wall, I did some sort of half wave-half random flick of my hand/wrist to let the other girl know I had acknowledged her. It was sort of annoying how superior them females seemed to think they were, what even made them think that they were so elite? They weren't even that... Not finishing the thought, I exhaled and rubbed my eyes. I needed sleep, without it I was much too sour-tempered.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:12 am

I smiled and coutuined, "Though most males are smart, not all of them show there smart, as for the ones who does. We change it up so you don't understand us, most the keeping-on-your-toes thing" Destiny looked at me oddly and shook her head. She yawned widly. But her eyes danced. I looked out and seen out side the bourders was thundering and lighting wildly. I smirked, "Good night huh?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:20 pm

I followed her gaze out the window to see the not-so-great weather and looked at her in disbelief. "Yeah, a simply fantastic night." I said, rolling my eyes before turning to the girl who had came in not too long ago. "Name's Ace, I'm really charming and charismatic."

(( I think "fantastic" is Ace's favourite word. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's kinda dark in here. [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2