Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's kinda dark in here. [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

It's kinda dark in here. [closed] Empty
PostSubject: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:25 pm

I walked into the art & Crafts building, not realizingit was dark, or 2:00 in the morning, sorry I don't pick out these things, My vison almost perfect at night like it was a light own there, I sat at a table and found a piece of clay and started to mold.
I had just back from my night run, If I can't sleep at night I just run on the beach, so I had shorts to my knees and a long gray tee shirt, also to my knees, my long hair in a ponytail, and sand caked to my feet. I started to paint the clay random colors.

Last edited by Colby on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:32 pm

A c e A s h f i e l d
"They can't hurt you unless you let them."

Stretching out my arms, I frowned at the darkness of the Art and Crafts building. Why had I even come here? It was 2 in the morning, I was supposed to be nice and cozy in my bunk right now. What. The. Heck. I was really sore too. I felt along the wall for the light switch, managing to trip over something while I was at it. Swearing under my breath, I flipped the little knob when I found it and blinked at the sudden brightness. That, and the fact that there was a girl in this place too.

Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I crossed my arms and shifted from foot to foot. "Uh, hi." I said, voice sort of low and rough since I had woken up a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:38 pm

I heard a a loud clangly sound, and turned The soft light suddenly got brighter, then faded to a normal fake light, I looked at the guy who had just entered, "Oh hey!" I said cheerfully like I was full of engrey. My dark jayde eyes shined with friendiest, but that because no one ever looked deep enough into the pools of dark green to see the seroiusness of them, which would be kinda sdcary compared to how I act normaly.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:10 pm

Carys walked into the Arts and Craft building, what she was here she did not know. Well, she did, she had broken the heart of one of Mr. D's kids and got in trouble for it, now she was supposed to help all the annoying little kids who ate the glue or screamed their little fat heads off. She flipped back her platinum blonde hair and walked into the building her heels hitting the wood and when she looked down she almost screamed, she was surrounded by glue and paper and everything! She had to clean it all up afterwards. She'd have to quickly manipulate a person so she could get away and he'd do it.

Looking around she saw to people, a handsome guy and a girl who sounded very cheerful, she'd keep the guy around for a little longer than her former 'boyfriend' because he was very very hot. She just wouldn't tell him her god parent yet or say Hecate which was partly true as the goddess had given her the ability of magic so she could control the elements ever so slightly because her mother, Mormo had asked her to do so since they were consorts Hecate agreed.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Closed Dean
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:51 pm

Dang it XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 pm

A c e A s h f i e l d

Clearing my throat awkwardly, I crossed my arms because it was sort of cold and remained silent. My brain wasn't functioning properly, since it was really early. I looked at the girl who had randomly popped in and disappeared again, before looking back at the other girl. This camp seemed to have a lot of girls. Well, that was pretty great for the sons of Aphrodite, they could hit on as many as they liked. This girl though... something about her was kind of unsettling, I wasn't quite sure what. "So. What are you doing up at this ungodly hour?"

(( Oh no, one of Dean's characters is after Ace. *rushes Ace off to a safe-house* xD ))
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm

~Just ignore my post XD
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:05 pm

I shrugged, "It's not that late, like only 10 or11.." I said then checked the clock on the wall, 2:34 I bit my lip, then looked back at the guy, "Or.... 2:30 in the morning" I set my paint brush down, "Sorry, not good with time, Daughter of Nyx, All I know is when It's Night or Day" I said. So why are You up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:41 pm

A c e A s h f i e l d

"Daughter of Nyx, huh." I said, nodding approval. "Me?" I echoed, taken off-guard by the question for some reason. I was used to not being asked anything, people usually backed off when I sent fiery looks of death their way. Maybe the sleep had dulled my ability to conjure menacing expressions. Deciding the test this out, I scowled experimentally and looked at my reflection off a steel bar. Nope, good ol' facial threats still present. "Just couldn't go back to sleep, is all."

(( Did she ask that out loud or was it a mental thing? O.o ))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:16 pm

I rised a dark eye brow, "Did you. just glare at yourself ... in a peice of metal?" I asked he looked kinda off. Or Alot Off. I brushed it off anyway though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:23 pm

A c e A s h f i e l d

"I-... You-... It-... You make it sound a lot more crazy than it is." I said accusingly, narrowing my eyes at her. "I have my reasons." I said dryly, noting that she looked kind of.. I dunno, freaked out or something?
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:26 pm

I nodded slowly, then shurged the whole expression gone. I smiled again. "Well you have you reason's for being odd and I have my reason for disappering at random times" Before he could reply I slipped out of my chiar under the table disappering in a shadow then hiding outside the door, waiting for him to open it or move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:34 pm

A c e A s h f i e l d

"Whoa." I said, making a face and waving my arms to see if she had appeared somewhere around me or turned invisible or something. Nope, no invisibility or anything. Maybe I had scared her off? Moving to take her sleep, I stared at a wall blankly.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:46 pm

I slowly opened the door and snook in, as quite as I could, making shadows on the ground to slid me on the floor like ice skates getting behind him, I stopped and tapped his shoulder, and smiled. "...And reappering at random times also" I said smling, My dark black hair slight over my sholders and long down to my lower back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:54 pm

A c e A s h f i e l d

This time, I didn't even bother saying anything, I just fell off my chair, plain and simple. "You know, you're just a wee bit creepy." I said bluntly, staring at her. Time for an introduction. "I'm Ace Ashfield, son of Hades."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:59 pm

I smiled and giggled, "Hello Ash. And I'm not creepy, I'm Insane, Odd, Awesome, and I will take Grapeish..." I said smiling. And walked over to him, you need help gettiing up?" I asked offering him a hand, "Oh and my Name's Colby Fiser
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:18 pm

A c e A s h f i e l d

Shaking my head, I stood up on my own and shook her hand instead. "Why grape-ish? Do you smell like grapes or something?" I asked curiously, eying her and deciding that sniffing her would be too weird.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:21 pm

I laughing, "OH, because Grapes are sweet and I'm sweet, but if you leave them, they turn sour, and if you spoil them, they become wine, and Wine is just dangerous for you.... I can make you drunkj, by just being around you" I said smiling. hoping the explained it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:25 pm

A c e A s h f i e l d

"Yeah. That made no sense, but I wouldn't dare question it." I said, eye twitching slightly. "You can make people drunk though, huh?" I asked warily, backing up a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:29 pm

I shook my head, "Not really, but I can make do very stuipd things, like running from the cops... though it was fun." I said trailing off, and sat down on the table[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:03 am

A c e A s h f i e l d

"Running from the cops? For real?" I asked, aware of the fact that I was gaping a little bit. Well, it was a bit impressive, I had to say. "What did you do to get chased by cops?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:37 am

I giggled, "You make mesound like a hard core crimal...," I said then countuined, "My and my friend Matthew, we went on a date and then rescued a half blood, bringing her here in the pooring rain, I was speeding" I said. Wonder if he knew I was too young to drive yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:00 am

A c e A s h f i e l d

I gasped dramatically. "Well, you were speeding so there's definitely some hardcore criminalness there." I said, as if I thought the idea of speeding was just horrible. "A date huh? You guys serious yet?" I asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:07 am

I shook my head, "Were not even dating yet, a date as in, two friends went out to a resturant to eat, I would consider that a date. but the fact that we never paid... that may add to my crimal records..." I said thoughtfuly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's kinda dark in here. [closed]   It's kinda dark in here. [closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's kinda dark in here. [closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: