Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Gun Practice, to avoid bullet wounds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Gun Practice, to avoid bullet wounds Empty
PostSubject: Gun Practice, to avoid bullet wounds   Gun Practice, to avoid bullet wounds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:45 pm

I walked in, toting my 7.62, high-powered, bolt action rifle. I set up a few moving targets and walked back, hitting the ground with my rifle in my hands. I let out steady shots, each penetrating the target in the bullseye. I smiled and let out a few more cracks of the rifle.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Gun Practice, to avoid bullet wounds   Gun Practice, to avoid bullet wounds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:34 pm

I walk in and see Hans shooting a gun. I don't see much half-bloods with guns as weapons. I just walk back out becuase I forgot I have to do something,
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Gun Practice, to avoid bullet wounds   Gun Practice, to avoid bullet wounds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:47 pm

*Oops guns aren't allowed*

I holstered my weapon and went back to my cabin to put it away.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Gun Practice, to avoid bullet wounds   Gun Practice, to avoid bullet wounds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:39 pm

OOC: No guns ._.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Gun Practice, to avoid bullet wounds   Gun Practice, to avoid bullet wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:54 pm

why not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gun Practice, to avoid bullet wounds   Gun Practice, to avoid bullet wounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gun Practice, to avoid bullet wounds
Page 1 of 1