Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Practice, Practice, then some talkin'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Practice, Practice, then some talkin' Empty
PostSubject: Practice, Practice, then some talkin'   Practice, Practice, then some talkin' I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:19 am

I was practicing in the arena, stabbing dummies.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Practice, then some talkin'   Practice, Practice, then some talkin' I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:30 am

I walked into the arena with my dagger in my hand and wanting to practice so i could clear my mind.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Practice, then some talkin'   Practice, Practice, then some talkin' I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:39 am

I turned around seeing a girl. "Hey." I said, as I turned around.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Practice, then some talkin'   Practice, Practice, then some talkin' I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:45 am

"Hey" I reply and start tosing my dagger at a dummy.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Practice, then some talkin'   Practice, Practice, then some talkin' I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:50 am

As i walked into the arena i was perhaps disappointed to see people already there. usually my time in the arena was quiet time. despite this i would not let want of quiet disturb my routine. so i walk over to a dummy and with a single slice cleave it in half.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Practice, then some talkin'   Practice, Practice, then some talkin' I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:36 pm

I kicked the dummies head off, then threw it across the room.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Practice, then some talkin'   Practice, Practice, then some talkin' I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:50 pm

suddenly, quite out of the blue, one of the dummy's heads came flying in my direction. someone less trained might have gotten hit but i calmly and at a speed which left the air itself hissing sliced the head in half as it approached and the halves neatly parted and fell to each side shortly behind me.
I turned towards my apparent assailant and slowly started walking towards her, my sword unsheathed but in a nonthreatening pose.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Practice, then some talkin'   Practice, Practice, then some talkin' I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:51 pm

I smiled, but it was more or less a smirk.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Practice, then some talkin'   Practice, Practice, then some talkin' I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:55 pm

I stand a short distance from her and wait for an explanation. I didn't like her smile but my sensei always told be about the necessity of a cool head.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Practice, then some talkin'   Practice, Practice, then some talkin' I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:56 pm

"I didn't see you there." I said, thinking he needed me to talk.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Practice, then some talkin'   Practice, Practice, then some talkin' I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:57 pm

"Then it would be wise to be more vigilant," i say perhaps a bit more harshly than I intended.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Practice, then some talkin'   Practice, Practice, then some talkin' I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:09 pm

I made an "Ugh" sound and walked back to the dummy.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Practice, then some talkin'   Practice, Practice, then some talkin' I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:20 pm

"disrespectful peasant. i doubt anyone in this whole country knows the meaning of respect or honour." i say bitterly.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Practice, then some talkin'   Practice, Practice, then some talkin' I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:21 pm

I grabbed his neck and held my sword. "What did you call me?!" I said
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Practice, then some talkin'   Practice, Practice, then some talkin' I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:24 pm

"a peasent" i repeat. "and you would be wise not to attempt to threaten me." i say brandishing my own sword. " i am sure my training far exceeds yours."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Practice, then some talkin'   Practice, Practice, then some talkin' I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:24 am

"Who's son are you?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Practice, then some talkin'   Practice, Practice, then some talkin' I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:23 pm

Practice, Practice, then some talkin' 2ahcle9

Dean Straga
The world cannot tame me.

~~~~~~~~

I ran in quickly looking for my girlfriend Demi. I saw Dari and ran over, "Dari, have you seen Demi?" I asked her.

~~~~~~~~

Notes; Hey y'all
Outfit; Click!
Tags; Myrabella King

Last edited by The Blueberry on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Practice, then some talkin'   Practice, Practice, then some talkin' I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:24 pm

For once, I was happy to see Dean. "Yeah, she's by Capture the Flag." I said. "I'll come with you."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Practice, then some talkin'   Practice, Practice, then some talkin' I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:00 pm

I remember my sensei always telling me to choose my fights carefully, for it could be that choice which could be my last. this was one fight that i was assured i could win but i felt it would be a waste of effort, this persons lack of respect would bite her in the butt eventually, i did not need to teach her this lesson.
so i let her go and continued with my practice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Practice, then some talkin'   Practice, Practice, then some talkin' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice, Practice, then some talkin'
Page 1 of 1