Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Site-wide Carnival

Go down 
+4
Kendall
Zan
Angel
Remplissage
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:45 am

I got this idea about ten minutes ago and mulled it over when I was eating a glorious bowl of ramen.

A site-wide carnival.

That means, the carnival would be taking place across all of camp. In other words, Camp Half-Blood would become one giant amusement park for a couple of days.

Certain cabins would hold a couple events, rides, or games. For example the Ares cabin might have "High Striker" or a shooting range while the Hermes cabin has "Whack a Weasel." We might even have some HUGE rides, like a ferris wheel somewhere near the lake, where couples might ride and look at the water, watch the sunset together, maybe have a little smoochie-smoochie. You get the point.

I would love to have this event because it seems like such fun. And maybe, if we do have it and it turns out to be a SUCCESS then maybe we could have it every year, with some new/different games every year but some of the same rides and such. Maybe even make a locked graveyard forum of it's own named "2010 Summer Carnival" or something.

Yes that's right, Summer Carnival. So that means, WE GOTTA ACT FAST GUYS! CHOP CHOP. Post here if you agree or have ideas or something.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:51 am

YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:53 am

That...sounds...awesome!! x3
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:56 am

I know what Zeus cabin could have: Dunk tank!! I play baseball, sorry I just have to have that one.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:06 pm

YES!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:07 pm

It would be totally awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:30 pm

YES! good idea. I think Dunk tank would be a Poseidon thing. ok ok we need a list of what the cabins have. I think it should end with a CTF game. maybe a chariot race? Make suggestions for the cabins and ill add em here, just to keep record

Cabin 1: Zeus -
Cabin 2: Hera / Minor Gods -
Cabin 3: Poseidon -
Cabin 4: Demeter -
Cabin 5: Ares -
Cabin 6: Athena -
Cabin 7: Apollo -
Cabin 8: Hunters of Artemis -
Cabin 9: Hephaestus -
Cabin 10: Aphrodite -
Cabin 11: Hermes -
Cabin 12: Dionysus -
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Sun-Spawn, we need permission by the Admins before we start anything.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:33 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:40 pm

I thought of that after I had posted. sorry.
Back to top Go down

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:46 pm

S' all good. We just need to blackmail the admin into accepting the idea. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA- *coughcough*
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:07 pm

I'm pretty sure they'll accept it. But we just have to check.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:41 pm

yeah, I was thinking about something like that (except I was thinking more of a festival or something... but details, details)

Anyway, if we had something like this, I'd prefer if it was held a little later or something, seeing as we'll probably have that end of summer dance as well, and I don't really want to overcrowd the forums event wise...
I guess this is just something the admin will have to discuss *A*
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:47 pm

It all sounds cool. But, how long is my ban on the chatbox? Like, I'm very curious? Is it perm or sumpin? Mods can't perm, can they?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:58 pm

Momus Boy, I think it would be better if you Pmed an Admin that. Then you don't have to chase the Admins around like little bunnies. Moderators can tecnically permanatly ban you. All they have to do is ban you, and then forget about it... If you cursed un-sensored then it'll probably be for a long time, I'm guessing. Take Ju1cy for an example. He cursed with Sensored, and got banned for 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:00 pm

No, I was just trolling last night. I got a bit stupid so I started saying stuff, then caught onto Katie, then said stuff. And, that was 20 hours ago I believe. I'll stop saying this on this topic, cause it is destroying it x]
Back to top Go down

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:22 pm

@Inan: So.. A winter carnival instead? Or maybe we'll just have it next year?
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:56 am

Winter would be cool... Does it snow in Long Island? I don't have America at all. I'm like some of those ignorant American hillbillies that can't point out Toronto or Ottawa.
Back to top Go down

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:34 am

They can control the weather in Camp Half-Blood so they can make it do whatever they want, snow, rain, hail, etc.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:07 pm

I thought it was that they just could make it clear, like keep weather out, or let it in. Odd.
Back to top Go down

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:53 pm

I'm not sure, actually. May be yours, may be mine.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:35 pm

any weather Mr. D wants
Back to top Go down

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Sun-Spawn wrote:
any weather Mr. D wants
I WAS RIGHT. 8D
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:23 pm

You were right in the opinion of someone else. We would have to ask Rick Riordan to see who is right.
Back to top Go down

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:46 pm

Ban has been Lifted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site-wide Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-wide Carnival   Site-wide Carnival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site-wide Carnival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: