Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

pip, pip --- [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

pip, pip --- [open] Empty
PostSubject: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 7:37 pm

pip, pip --- [open] WhBvudRpip, pip --- [open] I40HUF0

Pippa Caulfield
| Pippa Caulfield wasn't a chicken, if anything, she was far from it. However, after the recent happenings at camp, she did not want to sign up for guard duty, especially the night shift. The demigod had prayed to her father, hoping he could hear her and take pity upon her. If he had heard her, Hermes had a sick sense of humor. The morning guard duty assignments came out dread filled Pippa's stomach. On the piece of parchment stapled to the cabin door was "Pippa Caulfield - Friday Night". She had been nervous about this night all week, and now here it was.

Her armor was hidden under a layer of clothes. She didn't want everyone thinking she needed armor - most people went through longer shifts without it. To the average onlooker she was just a teenager standing around with a dagger strapped to her leg. In reality she was visibly shaking from the fear that rattled inside of her. The sun was setting to her left as she stared off into the woods, scanning for danger.

Something snapped in the distance - maybe a twig. "Who's there?" she called, her voice uncharacteristically soft.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 7:08 pm

Ooc: ((Hey, may I? I miss this site so much. If you do want to rp, which of my characters do you want me to use?))
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 3:18 pm

(you may! i don't mind, whichever you have muse for! hope you're doing well.)
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 4:37 pm

pip, pip --- [open] Tumblr_inline_nhctmnW9Mf1s3l2i4

"Relax, gorgeous, I'm on duty with you tonight," Val replied as he finally got up the hill. He readjusted his glasses and inspected the girl he was supposed to be with that night. It annoyed him that he flirted constantly, but it had become a clutch for him over the last few years that he couldn't help it. Honestly, he did think everyone he flirted with was as beautiful as he said they were, but he hated that he flirted with them so much that he annoyed them.

"They switched me a little bit ago, so, I'll be here with you tonight. Please tell me you're pretty good at fighting because I'm new and I don't know what I'm doing," he explained, reaching out to hold her hand.

((I've been been good! Val has a habit of rubbing people the wrong way.))
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 5:03 pm

Pippa Caulfield
| Pippa could hear her heartbeat thundering loudly in her ears as she anticipated a reply. Her mind buzzed with potential threats - a new camper, a monster, and enemy demigod. So many things could go wrong, and she wanted none of it. She narrowed her eyes as she looked through the misty air, before hearing a very human voice. Heartbeat slowing, the demigod's fearful expression turned sour. "Oh please," she groaned, her dark eyes rolling as she did so.

Pippa wasn't exactly the type to flirt, she was more of the type to play. She liked games, but not when they involved emotions. This guy was obviously a son of Aphrodite, (one of many) and the demigod was wondering if she'd make it through the night. Casting her gaze down to his hand, she silently raised her eyebrow before shaking it. "Pippa Caulfield, cabin eleven," she stated, her tone ice cold. Pippa was still terrified, but she did her feelings underneath an emotionless mask. "I can do enough fighting for both of us." She hoped.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 9:00 pm

pip, pip --- [open] Tumblr_inline_nk2v4w8s5c1skr0w7

"Thank God! Ah- I mean, thank the gods. That's what you say here, right? Jeez, this place is weird sometimes. And, I mean, I can fight, but that's all been fist fights with humans and doesn't mean much compared to monsters. Oh! The name's Val by the way, son of Aphrodite. I'm not all vain like my siblings though," Val replied, shoving his hands in his pockets.

He did definitely have a 'devil may care' air to him, his windswept hair, his jeans, white shirt, plaid, and leather jacket. Obviously he didn't spend a lot of time in front of the mirror but still managed to look put together and handsome. Val was very particular about that sort of thing. In the morning he just pulled on the clothes over his pajamas, not particularly caring about it, but the few clothes he had were all the right colors so they matched when he threw them on.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 9:14 pm

Pippa Caulfield
| People often complained that Pippa talked to much, (which wasn't a lie) but this guy's babbling was different. When the demigod said something it was probably either relevant, funny, or slightly annoying. Nothing like this, in her opinion. "Yeah, right," she responded dully, glancing out at the ever darkening woods. All of Aphrodite's children seemed vain in some way (at least the one's Pippa had met). Then again, she considered herself vain as well. Pippa had a lot of faith in herself and didn't think that was a bad thing.

The armor she had underneath her fading graphic tee shirt was growing itchy. She regretted putting it on, but hoped that she didn't need to use it. Pippa sighed crossing her arms and facing Val. "I'm going to go patrol to the West, okay? You can - uh, just do whatever I guess." Turning, the girl went off in the direction she had indicated. Normally Pippa was friendly and easy going, but something about this guy bothered her.

The more she walked the more she regretted leaving his company, no matter how annoying. Her fear crept back into the pit of her stomach with each step she took. Pippa really hoped they wouldn't be needing weapons tonight.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 9:51 pm

pip, pip --- [open] Tumblr_n72jtb9Gs81tc1l5ho3_250

Val cursed loudly at himself, hitting his head with his fist. Why was he like this! Stupid stupid stupid! He was so angry at himself for being like this, hated that he couldn't help but flirt and that it pushed everyone away. Val kicked a rock as far as he could, trying to get out some of his frustration. Why couldn't he be normal?!

His flirting had sprouted up as a coping mechanism and a way to get attention back in middle school. Because he grew up in foster care, he never quite got as much as he needed, and he'd found that flirting got him positive attention that his trouble causing ways hadn't, which had caused him to take to flirting more. Once he got older he realized his playboy antics were causing people to dislike him and began to hate it, but he has been unsuccessful in stopping.

Once he calmed down he ran a hand through his hair and tried to decide what to do. On one hand, he could try to do the job alone and possibly be killed because he wasn't so good with a sword. On the other, he could follow her and try his best not to annoy her further, so she wouldn't threaten him. After much debate, he ran to catch up with her. He stayed a few steps behind her quietly for a moment before finally, quickly saying, "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 10:06 pm

Pippa Caulfield
| Still regretting her choices, the girl began her pacing. The sun had just begun to dip below the horizon, painting the air a gloomy purple-ish color. Some might consider it poetic or beautiful, but with fear gripping her by the neck, Pippa thought it creepy. Guard duty could be fun with the right person, or bearable with a decent one, but alone it was terrifying.

Pippa heard shuffling behind her and reached for the knife on her leg. After the noise stopped she spun around, blade ready to maim, only to hear the same voice from before. Surprised, the demigod let out a little shriek, her blade falling from her hands onto the forest floor. "You can't just go sneaking up on people during guard duty!" Pippa burst. She heard his apology and had mentally accepted it, but the shock left her shaken.

"It's whatever," she added, giving him a shrug as she slid her knife back into its place. He had a pretty face, the demigod assumed he used it to get his way most of the time. It was an easy assumption when Pippa was going off of the stereotypes she had learned at camp. The Hermes stereotype fit her too - she was just as mischievous and irresponsible as she was rumored to be.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 10:46 pm

pip, pip --- [open] Tumblr_n6ef9mkMBV1so0w8qo1_250

Val bit his lip to stop himself from talking and making things worse. He had never been on guard duty before and he was, quite frankly, terrified, but outwardly he was as chill as always. The last thing he wanted was for her to ditch him and leave him alone. Val was a survivor, and knew if he was attacked by himself, he wouldn't survive.

It didn't take too long after arriving for him to realize each cabin had stereotypes. He soon realized that his siblings' reputation wasn't the best, and that, in some ways, he fit right in, but in others he didn't. What aggravated him was what he was grouped in them like his own personality meant nothing. He didn't mind a fight. He didn't stare at himself in the mirror for long periods of time. He didn't try to use it to get his way like his siblings seemed to. Val honestly didn't care about just about anything. The fact that people assumed those things about him wasn't cool though.

To be fair, he did have record of dating girls then soon dumping them and moving on, but Val chose not to count that because it had more to do with his emotional issues than purely not caring about their feelings. He had been avoiding dating since he got  to camp, not wanting to be hated or start dreams, feeling like he should try to work out his issues instead of putting them on other people and ditching them.

Val walked in silence for a while, staying behind her and out of her way, not wanting her to get annoyed with him. He didn't know if they were supposed to talk on guard duty either or not.

((Sorry about rambling about him. I can tone it down if you want. I think I got most of it out of my system.))
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 11:03 pm

Pippa Caulfield
| Pippa felt a little bad for snapping at Val, but she wasn't going to apologize for her actions. It wasn't her thing. The demigod had a bad habit of doing something stupid - such as pranking someone or intentionally messing with people - and never saying anything about it. The way she thought about it, the odds of her needing to have a discussion with someone she had done wrong to were slim, so why bother? Emotions could be such nasty barriers between people - Pippa always chose to let them stay that way. Why tear down a wall that was already built?

The two kept walking in silence, the whistle of wind through the trees and the buzz of crickets being the only sounds. Pippa hated silence. "Is this your first shift?" she asked, slowing her pace to walk by him. Her tone didn't display interest or boredom, it was an odd middle. "I have a few under my belt, so I'm sure we'll be fine." Pippa stared out at the forest around them. Why did she say that? Sure, she had guarded before, but with the recent attacks on camp, who could say it was safe anywhere?

you're doing great! post however much you'd like!
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 11:43 pm

pip, pip --- [open] Tumblr_inline_n677ik4byq1rbb08b

The son of Aphrodite merely nodded, knowing everything would start going downhill again if he spoke. His words had a habit of getting away from him and he said things without thinking, which had had some nasty consequences in the past. He'd found for a while now that keeping his feelings hidden protected him the most and that letting his mask do the talking wasn't a very good alternative but was the best he had. He wasn't a bad guy deep down, just a guy who had been burned too many times to allow himself the opportunity to get close to anyone. Perhaps his socially self destructive tendencies were his subconscious's way of keeping people away so they couldn't hurt him.

Val had never really attached to anyone, never really felt he would be able to. Foster care meant that even if he had nice parents, he wouldn't have them for long because they rarely kept him around for more than a few months because of his behavioral issues. Now that he was older, he realized he was afraid of getting close to people, afraid of being hurt by them leaving, but longed for attention he didn't get as a child. He wanted to fix it, he wanted to try, but the moment he opened his mouth how words pushed people away. Val was too flirty. Val was too rebellious. Val didn't care enough. Val wasn't like his siblings. No one stuck around long enough for him to try to fix himself.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 10:52 pm

Pippa Caulfield
| The silence that followed whatever their conversation had been was another disappointment to Pippa. She didn't make friends everywhere she went, but she hated silence. Especially when the silence wasn't particularly silence. The demigod's imagination filled every wind gust, cricket song, or rustle of leaves with potential dangers. She decided she hated guard duty as much as the lack of conversation.

So on they walked for minutes, or maybe it was an hour. Pippa was awful at keeping time, especially at night. The haze of the evening light soon gave way to the purple mist of night. Pippa felt her skin prickle with goosebumps as the temperature dropped. They still had a long time to go. "Are you hungry? I have some - " Her voice faded as a growl ripped through the buzz of nightfall. Several things whipped through the girl's mind, but the most prominent thought she had was 'well, shit'.

"Get behind me," she whispered shakily, unsheathing her knife. Pippa was anything but intimidating, being a young, small-framed teenage girl. She hoped to make up for her lack of strength with her speed. Glowing yellow eyes reflected back at the two through the brush. Pippa inhaled. She didn't care for dogs, either.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 12:11 am

pip, pip --- [open] Tumblr_n72jtb9Gs81tc1l5ho3_250

Val scrambled behind her at the sight of the eyes, fumbling to pull out his dagger. He didn't quite know how to use the thing but he had it and knew he had to try his best to protect himself. Praying to the gods he wouldn't have to try to use the dagger, he stood behind her totally stricken by terror. Frankly, he'd never been a fan of dogs.

In one of his foster homes, they had a viscous dog, who would bite at him and growl any time he went downstairs. The foster parents would always blame Val for the whole thing, telling him it was his fault the dog hated him. He was thankful when he was finally moved to a new home, glad to get away from that dog.

Now there he was, in front of a monster that could actually rip him to shreds, and the fear returned, but he knew he couldn't let this kill him. He refused to die that night. With that thought in mind, he changed his hold on his dagger, trying to look less scared.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 10:48 pm

Pippa Caulfield
| Heartbeat drumming loudly in her ears, the demigod stood frozen in time. She knew very well that the hellhound had seen them - the two demigods would've had an obvious scent - but didn't want to make any sudden movements. The monster advanced from its shaded hiding spot, thick fur matted from the humidity. Pippa narrowed her eyes at its ugly face, slowly raising her knife.

The hound took immediate interest to the girl, growling at her. The demigod was shaking, but she still attempted to slash at the creature's face. She missed. Pippa didn't expect the son of Aphrodite to help - why would he? Val could easily run away for help, or just run, if he wanted. She backstepped after her failed attack, watching the monster tense up. It was going to pounce. Screw this.

"Okay, new plan. Run!"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 4:19 pm

pip, pip --- [open] Dim

Val took off in the direction they came, trusting her  to know it was best to run. He didn't want to leave her behind, even though there was nothing he could do to fight the monster. It would be so cool if he, someone no one thought could protect himself, could kill the hound, but Val knew that was just a fantasy and that it was unlikely he would be able to do that.

They crashed through the forest, dodging the trees and trying not to slip. As someone who had never really spent any time in the woods, Val had absolutely no experience with running with somany obstacles and kept tripping. Finally, his foot got caught on a root and it sent him falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 7:17 pm

Pippa Caulfield
| Pippa often considered herself to be someone who was brave, if not fearless (at least that's what she wanted everyone else to think). Regular fears or limitations did not apply to this daughter of Hermes. But then again, they did. As she ran through the trees, dodging stray branches and roots, the demigod was very afraid. Adrenaline coursed through her veins, daring her not to look behind her. Pippa could still hear the hellhound; she knew it wasn't more than a few yards back. Either they reached the barrier of camp soon, or they would become the beast's midnight snack.

Hearing the thud of Val on the forest floor, Pippa's heart dropped to her stomach. They would have to stand and fight. Surely enough, the creature was on their tails. Before it could reach the pair of them, the girl stepped in front of her fallen companion and began shouting. "Eyes on me, idiot!" she called at the hound. "Yeah, that's right, don't even look at him." Pippa had the creature's attention as its eyes followed her movements. Knife in hand, the demigod made a variety of swooping gestures at the beast, as if it would scare it away.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 9:42 pm

pip, pip --- [open] Tumblr_ngrjd0Sy6h1tagfwmo8_250

Val's ankle gave a painful throb as he scrambled to retrieve his dagger from where it had fallen. He held it up fearfully once he found it, not thinking it would do much good but it was better than nothing. His ankle didn't feel broken, but he felt like he'd twisted it as he took his misstep. They wouldn't be able to outrun this thing injured.

The hound's eyes were attracted to the moving thing, though it kept looking over at the fallen member, knowing he was a far easier target than the moving one. It crouched down, ready to pounce. Either target would do. The moving one was irritating and in the way anyway, so whichever it hit first was good enough in its book.

((Sorry it took so long! My phone kept freaking out about this site.))
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 11:47 am

Pippa Caulfield
| Pippa did her best to look larger and more intimidating, but as someone who was barely five feet tall, it was difficult. It was also difficult to maintain the hound's interest when an easier, injured target was lying a few yards from her. She knew that the hell hound would pounce eventually, and that she needed a plan. However, planning was also difficult when Pippa could practically feel the adrenaline coursing through her veins.  

The hound soon did as the demigods had both expected. It crouched and pounced, its large, horrifying form barreling straight towards the pair of them. It seemed to be aiming for Val, but Pippa couldn't be sure. She didn't think as she slashed at the creature's neck, stabbing her small blade into its meaty neck. The hound let out a growl and Pippa let out a squeak, equally surprised by her actions.

The hell hound turned to the daughter of Hermes with a newfound rage, golden blood dripping from its stab wound, matting its dark fur. Pippa knew she was fast, but she wasn't sure if she would be fast enough. The monster moved towards her slowly, and then began biting and clawing at her. She sidestepped and dodged the best she could, slashing frantically at whatever her knife could touch. Pippa wasn't strong enough to make much more than slim cuts on its nose.

One of the beast's swipes met its targets on the demigod's forearm, leaving three long gashes on her right arm. Pippa let out a cry, gritted her teeth, and kept fighting.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 12:05 pm

Val was frantic to help. He couldn't let this thing rip apart this girl! That would be terrible! Standing up by himself would be hard enough, but trying to attack a monster was was definitely going to be much faster than him was a very bad idea. That didn't stop him though. Val had always made stupid decisions in times of trouble, which was one thing that had gotten him in so much trouble growing up. His willingness to punch people for attempting to hurt someone was irritating at times and downright stupid in others. Like right now. Very stupid decision.

Val struggled but managed to stand, not putting much pressure on the wound. He wasn't the scared new kid he'd been before. Now he was mad. It wasn't hard to get him mad, of course but how he was very, very mad. This monster wasn't going to hurt them anymore. "HEY, UGLY!" Val shouted. The beast looked over at the weaker target and bolted towards him. Val put his crazy plan into action, holding his dagger to the level the hound be at when it landed on him and braced for impact. The hound pounced on him, getting stabbed close to the heart as they landed back on the ground. Nothing happened for a moment before it gave a mini explosion of gold dust.

((Sorry! If you had a plan we can change what happened. It just kind of felt like neither of us knew what to do and I'd thought of this before.))
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 12:28 pm

Pippa Caulfield
| While physically fit, Pippa's body couldn't take much more of this constantly moving from step to step, dodging swipes from dangerous monster business. The armor under her shirt hadn't done a thing for the attack on her arm. She could feel warm blood soaking into the fabric of her long sleeved tee shirt, staining it a deep crimson. She wouldn't dare look at it, not when she had a task to finish. Her moves were getting slower, while the beast's were not. Pippa knew that the end was near if Val didn't do anything.

She barely registered the other demigod's scream, she only noticed the hell hound change directions. Her head rotated to see the source of distraction, about to say something to Val, like 'Don't do anything stupid'. Pippa could only exhale though, her blood loss causing her to become lightheaded. The demigod sunk to her knees, knife rolling out of the white grip of her knuckles. Dark eyes closing, she leaned her head against the tree she had plopped near.

Her eyes didn't open again until she heard the pop of dust caused by the monster's death. Pippa glanced over at Val, a smirk forming on her features. "Nice one, slick," she coughed, twitching her arm to turn towards him. A curse word hissed its way out of her mouth as Pippa gripped her arm tightly, trying to apply pressure to the wound. Her palm was met with the heat of blood. "You should take me to the infirmary now," the demigod said firmly, head back against the trunk of the tree.

occ: no that's fine! i was hoping you'd have him finish it off sometime.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 12:38 pm

The son of Aphrodite was in shock that he wasn't dead, and that his plan had worked. He was an idiot. A totally, foolish idiot. But it worked! He saved the day! What the Hades? Val wasn't a hero! He was like kind who was supposed to get squished like a bug by a demon dog! How'd he manage to kill it? The thought that he'd managed to do something right was crazy.

When he noticed that Pippa had spoken he silently cursed. "Yeah, I'm gonna need some help too, gorgeous," he muttered, not meaning anything by the 'gorgeous' at the end. His chest hurt from the impact of the huge hound, and it was difficult to put pressure on his ankle so getting a girl losing a lot of blood anywhere was going to be super fun. With effort, he managed to sit up and crawled his way over to her to keep from having to put pressure on his ankle. He looked at the wound for a moment before ripping some cloth from his shirt and wrapping it around the wound. "That should help, right? Okay, you owe me a new shirt after this," he joked, giving her a bit of a smile as he tried to figure out how to get them back.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 12:57 pm

Pippa Caulfield
| Pippa couldn't stop thinking about how pathetic of a pair the two of them were. A normal set of guards would've been able to take the hound out swiftly, without hesitation. And now here they were, Val and Pippa, one with potential cracked ribs and a likely twisted ankle, and the other with three cuts in her arm that would definitely need stitches. "R-right," the demigod responded, tone shaky. Neither of them were in great shape. Brilliant.

She offered him her arm as she wrapped some of his shirt around it tightly. The cloth didn't immediately turn red, so Pippa assumed she was dying less (or just slower). "Okay, I'm going to stand and then I'll help you up. We can hobble to the infirmary together." All jokes and compliments aside, the demigod was glad that Val had actually showed in the first place. She would've surely been dead if she had faced the hell hound alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pip, pip --- [open]   pip, pip --- [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pip, pip --- [open]
Page 1 of 1