Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just here... alone... [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Just here... alone... [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Just here... alone... [OPEN]   Just here... alone... [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:05 am

Just here... alone... [OPEN] Abigail
~Abigail Morrigan, 17, Daughter of Athena~

Dark gray clouds were scattered in what used to be a clear blue sky. Abigail sat on one of the benches, her eyes trained on the sky above. She had a Sudoku book in her hands, most of the puzzles there already answered. She knew that she was supposed to be in a weapons class right now, but Abby didn't really want to train with weapons. She was already rubbish at handling her sword, Strix, and lacking proper interest in sparring in general, Abby saw no point in trying to improve her skills. Battling was just not her thing.

The daughter of Athena sighed as she looked back at her rather thin Sudoku book. The puzzle she was answering was already half-solved, and she was getting bored of this. Abby looked around. The wind suddenly picked up, the slightly cold breeze knocking the book from her hands. "What the--?" Abby could only mutter as she took off after her book. The puzzle book rode with the wind until it gently floated down, landing on someone's head.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Just here... alone... [OPEN]   Just here... alone... [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:51 am

------------------------------------------Todd Smith Son of Athena------------------------------------

Todd had been wandering around when a book landed on his head "Ow!" he picked the book up off the ground and looked around for the source of the book. He spotted Abigail said "Careful! you could knock someone out dropping books like that!"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just here... alone... [OPEN]   Just here... alone... [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:05 am

Abby walked over to the boy. He seemed younger than she was, by the looks of it. He was also pretty familiar--Abby realized that the boy was one of her siblings. What was his name again? Oh right. Todd. She had never spoken to him, but she knew almost every one of her siblings by their names. Her memory is actually petty good, being an Athena kid.

"Sorry for that, but I didn't drop it," Abby explained patiently. "It got carried off by the wind," she continued with her dirty blond hair flying due to the wind, emphasizing her point. She took the book from the boy's hands. "It's not as if it's an encyclopedia," she added jokingly with a smile, holding the thin book up. It looked more like a magazine. "Well if it was an encyclopedia, then the wind wouldn't have carried it off. You're one of my siblings, right? Todd, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Just here... alone... [OPEN]   Just here... alone... [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:48 am

Todd shrugged and said "True, It's okay I had a door fall on my before and that'll be Todd son of Athena" He absently played with his necklace which is a beautifully crafted bronze owl with sea green gems as the eyes and a small golden heart in the center of it's chest.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just here... alone... [OPEN]   Just here... alone... [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 am

Abigail tilted her head to the side in confusion. A door fall on Todd? Clapping a hand over her mouth, she started to laugh. The image in her mind was just so funny. She looked at the necklace Todd wore, which was shaped like an owl. Abby had a hunch that there was more to this necklace than it seemed. After all, things were always like that with half-bloods. Innocent things just transform into weapons if needed.

"Well, Todd, son of Athena, meet your half-sister, Abby," Abigail said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Just here... alone... [OPEN]   Just here... alone... [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:23 am

Todd grinned "Nice to meet you figured you might be a half sibling since the wind dropped your Sodukou book on my head" he leaned against a nearby tree
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just here... alone... [OPEN]   Just here... alone... [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:04 am

Abigail laughed. "I've seen you around in the cabin before," she said. Well she had seen almost every one of her half-siblings in the cabin, but she just haven't had the time to talk to them all. It was also partly due to her laziness to talk to people, which happened more often than not when she was seated comfortably in her home, the Athena cabin. "So what are you doing here? Don't you have lessons at this time?" she asked Todd.
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Just here... alone... [OPEN]   Just here... alone... [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Todd shrugged and said, "my pegasus decided to fly off to enjoy himself so I have to wait till he gets back"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just here... alone... [OPEN]   Just here... alone... [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:17 pm

((OOC: RP posts need to be at least four sentences btw. It's in the rules))

Abby nodded. "I see," she said. She looked up at the sky, expecting to see a winged horse flying overhead. Well, there wasn't anything but dark clouds up there, so she figured that Todd's pegasus was still flying around at its leisure. She felt something drop on her forehead, followed by another on her nose, her hand, and soon enough it was raining. "Mind if I share?" Abby asked but didn't wait for an answer as she leaned against the tree Todd was under.
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Just here... alone... [OPEN]   Just here... alone... [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:58 pm

(Oh sorry Embarassed )
Todd looked at the clouds which were spinning and twirling kind of like a dancer across the sky. He shrugged as they stood under the he was under he said, "You know I have feeling we're stuck here till the rain stops unless you fancy making a run for it" He looked to where the cabin was and grimaced as thunder clapped above them.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just here... alone... [OPEN]   Just here... alone... [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:16 am

Abigail cringed at the thunderclap. She leaned forward, making out the blurry figure of the Athena cabin in the strong rain. She looked up and closed her eyes immediately as a bright flash of white illuminated the sky. Gods, she just didn't like lightning. Hopefully Zeus wouldn't suddenly hit them with a lightning bolt if they crossed under the rain. Abby turned to Todd with a determined look on her face.

"We better run before the lightning strikes this tree," she said. Tall things were always the targets of lightning. "On three," she nearly screamed to let herself be heard in the pouring rain. She bent low, preparing to run. "One... two... three!"
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Just here... alone... [OPEN]   Just here... alone... [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:18 pm

Todd nodded and flinched violent at the lightning and bolted into a sprint one Abigail's shout of three. He felt the rain sting his face like little needles He looked back to make sure Abigail was following him. He stumbled after a violent clap of thunder and lightning. I hate lightning! and thunder! he thought as he neared the Athena cabin.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just here... alone... [OPEN]   Just here... alone... [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:03 am

Through the fog and heavy rain, Abigail ran towards the Athena cabin. Once she saw Todd stumble in front of her, Abby instantly caught hold of the back of his shirt to stop him from totally tripping. The gesture was just an example of Abby's helpful nature. Abigail looked back and squinted through the flash of lightning as thunder boomed above them. Abby cringed at the sound.

Near the door of the cabin, Abigail found herself now partly under the cabin's roof. She looked down and saw that she was completely drenched. And her puzzle book was too. She doubted she can use it again. Her hair even stuck to her face and her neck, and it wasn't exactly a pretty sensation. She ran a hand through her wet hair, facing Todd, who was also drenched. "Well, yay for the sudden baths," she said jokingly, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Just here... alone... [OPEN]   Just here... alone... [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:28 am

(I'm flying out tonight for a funeral and i won't be back until next thursday i'm gonna get some more sleep i'll RP next thursday)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just here... alone... [OPEN]   Just here... alone... [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just here... alone... [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1