Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

c o n v a l e s c e [open to all who signed up]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

c o n v a l e s c e [open to all who signed up] Empty
PostSubject: c o n v a l e s c e [open to all who signed up]   c o n v a l e s c e [open to all who signed up] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 11:39 pm

STOP THE WHOLE WORLD FROM TURNING INTO A MONSTER

If you didn't believe in miracles, you better start now. All the demigods found on Half Blood Hill miraculously survived. Brought to the infirmary and now under the finest healers camp has to offer, they start the rough road to recovery. Onwards to the future, ladies and gentlemen! The poor kids have no choice but to toast to that, because they don't even know why or how they got dumped on the hill in the first place.

Such unusual circumstances that plague the lives of our precious demigods... All of which begs the question - was all this really a miracle, or did it just open the doors to a catastrophe?

Nick must be in a dream. There was no other way he could possibly explain everything that happened. Lifted into a stretcher by a bunch of teenagers instead of the paramedics, only to be wheeled into an airy building that did not look like a hospital at all - what with the mixture of cots and beds. Good God, was that a seven-year-old bandaging that kid's chest? Nick was definitely screwed.

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: c o n v a l e s c e [open to all who signed up]   c o n v a l e s c e [open to all who signed up] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 12:17 am

brush off the dirt and

LET MY CHANGE OF HEART OCCUR
June hated the infirmary. She had a lot of beef with it, honestly. In her early years of coming to camp, June had attended therapy in the building. She'd been suffering from a lack of emotions back then. June'd also attended the infirmary several times with Caleb for completely stupid, fate related reasons. She knew this was where she had to have been going when they loaded her onto the stretcher, but up on the hill, the pain she was feeling blinded her from her rational thinking. Now that an Apollo healer had drained most of her pain on the way over, June was free to resume caring about completely irrelevant details. "I'm not staying here," June alerted those with her. "You know who I am right?" Her stretcher was wheeled next to the rest of the injured that had already been taken to the back room. She was familiar with the ER room. She was familiar with the entire infirmary, not that the knowledge benefitted her at all. "Honestly that little magic pain killer stuff was good for me, I need to go," June tried to bargain, rushing to make an attempt to hop off her stretcher.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: c o n v a l e s c e [open to all who signed up]   c o n v a l e s c e [open to all who signed up] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 1:32 pm

c o n v a l e s c e [open to all who signed up] Tumblr_mpw4dk54051r5l9g3o3_250
simon was lucky he was born on the verge of world war one. in a way, that’s what landed him here, in the infirmary, right where he needed to be.

since gathering information on a particular athena camper, livia malcolm, and living to tell the tale, simon crane had been entrusted with the mission of a lifetime. what that was, he couldn’t tell you, he wasn’t even sure what to do half the time. but the basis of it was enough; stalk and garner details about the new camper nick. which was fun, because simon got to see death and destruction. his time at kronos’ camp had desensitized him, and now he often had a malicious glint in his grey eyes, which had gone cold over the months.

tessa didn’t talk to him anymore. that was fine. there was no anchor to tie him down. simon was a free man without his sister.

his sister was the one who taught him first aid back when they were children and could actually stand one another. as a woman, tessa had probably been made to learn medicine so she could tend to the wounded men. or that’s what simon thought, he wasn’t really sure. all he knew is that when he got scraps and bruises she was always there beside him, ready with bandages and iodine. that was how he got inside the infirmary as a nurse. they were short staffed anyways, even if simon didn’t know shit he could’ve gotten in.

when nick came to, he looked a mixture of emotions, and simon couldn’t place them. he gave him a soft smile when he peered at this young stick of a girl bandaging another camper. now wasn’t the time for confrontation, that would come later. right now, simon needed to act the part of friend, not spy.

“don’t worry, she won’t be helping you. i will.” his english accent was nice and smooth, and if he didn’t know his own motives even simon would have believed himself. “simon crane, son of athena.”

turning to the other girl, he had the same placid smile. though simon hadn’t been outside when the campers were injured, he knew the wounds were bad enough to make them stay in bed. however, he really didn’t want witnesses. this was a tricky situation indeed, because if he let the girl go, he’d raise suspicions, but if he let her stay, his task would become inevitably harder. “are you sure? campers are weaker than they look, though you seem strong enough. just stay here and rest for ten minutes.”
DULCE ET DECORUM EST
ooc- simon my boy come to wreck your day. sorry if this makes no sense. i'm trying ://
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: c o n v a l e s c e [open to all who signed up]   c o n v a l e s c e [open to all who signed up] I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 7:06 am

No, I don't, Nick thought in response to the girl. I don't know any of you at all.

He turned away from the girl so insistent on getting out of her bed. 'Magic painkiller stuff'? That was it for this place. Experience told Nick that this so-called magic stuff was not something he should meddle in. Transporting that had been bad enough.

Another voice snapped Nick out of his thoughts. This one he eyed warily. Simon Crane seemed nice enough, yet Nick could not find it in himself to be so trustful in such a suspicious place. Plus, did he just say son of Athena? What, was that a secret code or something?

"Nick. Son of no one," he replied simply, his voice coarse from lack of use. He gave the girl a side-glance, not expecting her to heed Simon's advice, before turning back to the 'son of Athena.' "What is all this?"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: c o n v a l e s c e [open to all who signed up]   c o n v a l e s c e [open to all who signed up] I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 7:35 pm

brush off the dirt and

LET MY CHANGE OF HEART OCCUR
June didn't like this guy already. As a general rule of thumb, and thanks to hours upon hours of experience, June despised anyone who leant their healing talents to the infirmary. She was deeply afraid of being treated in the facility, not because of lack of skill or organization or even kindness, because that place was overflowing, but because of her irrational fear. June didn't cope with fear well, it almost always turned to anger. Poor Simon got caught on the wrong end. "Definitely not weak," June mumbled to herself, though she didn't speak any louder because his compliment had her slightly subdued. She was definitely strong, she was glad he could tell. "You're not even an Apollo kid? What the hell are you supposed to be able to do for us?" June looked around the room, at the severity of the injuries surrounding her, her mouth slightly agape in shock.
Upon hearing the boy next to her's response, June raised both eyebrows in surprise. Had this kid never even been to camp before? Such an unfortunate entrance. Shifting in her cot, deciding to stick around do to pure curiosity with the boy (and having nothing to do with the immense pain that shot up her side whenever she moved.. obviously). "Oh well that's not true, Nick," June corrected with an impish grin. "The gods have kind of big egos. I know my daddy Ares certainly wouldn't appreciate me calling him a no one." June forced a chuckle and dropped her smile. "Even if he is one." June looked to Simon, trying to gage his character based solely on his reaction to Nick and herself. She didn't trust people of the infirmary, she didn't trust people in general. She honestly didn't even trust her fellow injured. What if one of them had done this to everyone else? That thought alone sent a shiver down her spine and she remained planted in her cot. She couldn't really leave now, even though she wanted to for a medley of reasons. She had to look out for herself. Her world was too dangerous to be stupid.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: c o n v a l e s c e [open to all who signed up]   c o n v a l e s c e [open to all who signed up] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

c o n v a l e s c e [open to all who signed up]
Page 1 of 1