Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up]

Go down 
+3
Kol Mikaelson
Angel
Sniggle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] Empty
PostSubject: We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up]   We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:14 am

Manticore:

The raging, nine foot long man, lion hybrid gave an ear shattering roar that echoed through the camp, rumbling from deep within it's furry red chest. It's head was that of a human, with a long golden mane of coarse hair growing from the roots on top of it's skull and waving back, encompassing it's neck and growing into the red fur that covered its thick skin.

A long, spiny tongue licked across one of three rows of razor sharp teeth, as it pushed against the cabin walls with extremely large front paws, each equipped with long black claws that could cut through steel. It emitted another deafening shriek as the walls began to crack under pressure. The manticore smashed away at the exterior of the cabin with its long, whip-like tail, the pointed end covered in dozens four inch poisonous barbs. A single stab could potentially kill a demi-god if an antidote was not quickly given.

The monster wasn't a fan of the cold, apparently, as it was close to crashing down the constellation wall of the Khione cabin.

---

Landon:

There was something outside, obviously, and it had Landon's heart pounding in his chest. He'd been only somewhat awake before the smashing and milk-curdling wails had begun, but now he was fully alert, and tucked against the back wall, holding onto the one and only girl who meant anything to him. He wasn't sure if he was holding her to be protective, or holding her because he was terrified out of his wits. Probably both.

It wasn't like Landon to be terrified of dying, but now... Now that he had something worth holding on for, well, he didn't want to die. What would Miranda do? They were soul mates, he had thought, since they had gotten together. They both understood each other perfectly. And to lose her....Well, that was unthinkable.

He wrapped his arms around her tightly, dry swallowing the lump in his throat. This beast, whatever was outside...it was certainly powerful. It would be inside the cabin in just a few minutes. He did have a weapon, but it was tucked under his bunk, and the bunk was extremely close to the wall. The risk was too great for him to head over there and try to retrieve a weapon. No, he'd have to stand and wait it out. Or at least wait for a chance to strike. It would come, he prayed to the gods that it would come, and he'd be able to lure the beast away, or even kill it.

A million thoughts circulated through his head. What was this thing? Where had it even come from? If it was a monster, it seemed extremely strong...And they were only allowed into camp if they were summoned, he could've sworn. Maybe some of the facts Chiron had explained about the camp weren't actually facts. Maybe they just said monsters couldn't come in. Maybe it had been a lie.

Landon let out a small, terrified whimper as a massive paw penetrated the Khione cabin wall. It was bigger than Landon's head, and covered in long talons of some sort. He suddenly wished he'd gotten his weapon when he had the chance.

The paw was pulled out, and then sent pushing through again, sunlight coming through the newly created hole in the cabin wall. This thing would be in in a matter of minutes...seconds even.

Landon took a deep breath and held it, releasing the hug he had his girlfriend in and making a b-line for his bed. He made a dive on his belly to the edge of it, and pulled out his birchwood bow as well as a bag of carbon arrows.

He cursed himself for not just keeping the weapons in their ring forms on his fingers like he usually did. His fingers had been getting raw, though, so he'd taken them off for the skin to get some air. Now, it seemed like an awful idea.

With a quick roll he moved himself a few feet away from the wall, just before it came crashing down, wood and ice falling onto him. Before the monster could charge down and snap at his throat, he pushed himself off the floor and stumbled too his feet, running backwards as he notched an arrow into his bow. It wouldn't do much, and he knew he was a goner but.... But maybe he could buy enough time for Miranda to escape.

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up]   We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:10 am

We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] Olivia-gif

We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] Angel2

Olivia jumped up and let out a shriek of surprise at the loud, monstrous cry. She leapt from her bed with a start and grabbed her sword. Her icy blue eyes were wild. She was in the middle of an afternoon nap when she was so rudely awakened by this sound. And then the unthinkable happened. A taloned paw crashed through the constellation wall. The wall with Blanca's constellation. Olivia froze as she watched her lost friend crumble to the floor in a pile of broken snow and ice chunks. She was stunned, almost frozen in place staring at the manticore running a muck in the Khione cabin. HER cabin. And it knocked down HER wall. Olivia was furious. Her icy eyes were suddenly bloodshot with rage. She charged at the beast. However, Olivia was not very skilled with a sword. Olivia had never been much of a fighter. Instead she took snow from the cabin floor and clenched her fists, turning the snow into long, sharp icicles. They flew towards the beast. Olivia continued this, throwing icy daggers at the monster until she ran out of breath.
She once again grabbed her sword and held her stance, ready to swing the celestial bronze blade. She had spent all that time on learning her abilities and none learning how to hold her own with a weapon. Suddenly, Olivia believed her chances of survival to be slim.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up]   We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:25 am

Manticore:

The monstrous cat-man let out a shrill cry as an icicle stuck in the padding of its paws. It retreated past the snow mound that once stood as the wall of the cabin, nursing its paw with a growl before shaking the pink ice out. Golden eyes narrowed into slits as it returned to ambushing the cabin. For a split second the red cat sat back on its haunches before bounding forward into the room, that seemed much too tiny for such a large creature. The rest of the wall and some of the ceiling crumbled as the manticore whipped it's tail about, sending a wave of toxic spines in every which direction. His bloodthirsty gaze moved back and fourth between the tall brunette armed with a sword, the blonde boy with the bow, and the fragile girl still in the back of the room, seemingly in shock.

This was almost too easy.

With a sudden flash of his tail several darts spiraled forward, most flying into the wall, but one getting the boy in the arm, before taking off in the direction of the girl, stopping several feet short of her and slashing with one clawed leg at her.

---

Landon:

Landon gasped as a wave of pain quaked from the epicenter of his shoulder, where a four inch black barb had forced it's way under his skin and to bone. He staggered backwards, dropping his bow to grip his wounded arm, rolling off a string of whimpered curses under his breath. He winced as he tried to remove the barb, slowly pulling it out from his skin, crying out with a sound that was almost unhuman as he did so. The girl seemed to be okay, he noted. After a quick glance back, Miri seemed to be okay too. That was good, at least. His heart pulsed in his stomach and the wound in his shoulder as blood soaked his shirt and oozed down his shaking arm. This was certainly not the most pleasant feeling in the world, but he was still alive...For the time being, at least.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up]   We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:54 am

We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] Olivia-gif

We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] Angel2

Olivia saw the talons slash towards her. She felt herself hit the ground. But she felt nothing after that. Her body was in shock at the sudden gashes in her abdomen. Olivia scrambled to her feet and threw a few more icicles at the manticore. After realizing that her powers here drained, she took her sword and through it into the air. The rather pathetic, energy drained daughter of Khione now felt a throbbing in her abdomen. She also felt wet, as if she was sweating. But that couldn't be, it was far too cold in here for sweat. Olivia gently ran her fingers across her stomach and held them up at eye level. Her hand was now stained red n her own blood. As this realization hit her, the shock from the instant pain wore off and Olivia winced. She fell backwards into the snow again and this time she stayed down. She prayed to Khione that no one else was around. She prayed to the goddess that she was the only one that got hurt. If she had failed to protect her campers then she would never forgive herself. The thought of Blanca's constellation crossed her mind as she faded into the haze of pain. That constellation was her last connection to her friend that had given her so much. If it was gone...what did that mean? Would Blanca no longer visit her in her dreams? Was she truly gone now? Olivia hoped not. She hoped that the constellation was more of a symbol than an actual connection. However, in the pit of her aching stomach, she felt as though she would not see Blanca again. The idea only caused her more pain. Her thoughts began to spin around in a frenzy. Her mind was like chaos. She tried to calm down her mind, but it was on one hundred different topics. How many manticores were there? How did they get into camp? Had they escaped the forest? Who brought them here? Why was it attacking the Khione cabin? Was Travis safe? These thoughts swirled like leaves in a tornado around her brain until her head was throbbing along with her torso. Olivia could feel herself losing consciousness. She lacked the energy from her excessive icicle throwing and she now lacked the will to keep herself awake. She tried to sit up and fight more. The bending only made the pain worse. Olivia winced and fell backward again. This wave of pain had knocked her into complete blackness and she lay motionless in the snow.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up]   We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:42 pm

We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] Tumblr_m0ou477N2R1r6d3f7o1_500
BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
//I really can't stay
But baby it's cold outside
I've got to go 'way
\\

At first I heard a rumble. It was faint, and barely audible, as if something huge was far away but approaching. I got up off my bed, setting down my pencil and pad. I had just been writing to my dad about how camp was going, and the promotion to Co-CL. I couldn't help but grin as I thought about my dad's reaction to the news. I blinked as I heard the sound again, closer, followed by a roar. I jumped, my nerves tingling with excitement as I wondered what was going on. I scrambled to my door and pulled it open, looking out to see Olivia's wall being torn down.

I didn't have time to react before the second paw struck through her special constellation wall once again. That snapped me back to reality as I wondered what could possibly be attacking such a safe camp. I scrambled over to my closet pulling out a simple wooden bow. I then slung a quiver of 24 arrows around my shoulder. These were ice cold and melted into poison on impact. They were special that I had made but it took a bunch of strength to make them so once I was out of arrows, I would be out for good. But first I would try to use a little winter magic.

I ran back to my door and caught a clear glimpse. It was obviously a humanoid thing with a sleek black tail, and huge paws. It looked sort of like a lion combined with a man and another wave of shock hit me like a brick wall. Manticore. I was fearful to go into battle, watching in horror as it stuck at Olivia and that shredded all my fear away and I was ready to take action. To protect her and all the rest of the Khione walls from being torn down (OOC: cause they are precious ;-; ). I leaped forward, running as I saw Olivia hit the ground, down for the count, and hopefully not dead. I shot my hand out, sending icicles hurling at the beast until I finally took position in front of Olivia. I armed my bow with an arrow and aimed it carefully at the manticore. I shot, and I realized it was hardly going to graze his shoulder, if he didn't dodge. I realized then that I was shaking too bad for much accuracy.

OOC: If I wasn't supposed to post quite yet you can delete this post ^-^;
//I've got to get home
But baby you'll freeze out there
Say, lend me a coat
\\
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up]   We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Miranda winced as a piece of the wall hit her stomach. She looked at Landon. No. No way. If he was trying to save her...she wouldn't let him. If anything, they would both need to get out of this. She couldn't loose him, the thought of it broke her heart. She went over to him quickly, seeing him grabbing his arm in pain. "Damnit Landon!" she muttered.

She looked at the manticore, picking up a piece of the shattered wall. She threw the piece over at the other sided of the room. "Notice me." she muttered under her breath, "Come on." She walked away from Landon, throwing another piece at it. "Over here!" she said again.

Miranda had no clue as to what she was doing, as long as she got the monster away from Landon for a bit, and the girl. She really wished that she had her bow with her, all she had was a small dagger, and it wasn't really her forte. She guess then was the time to learn how.

She bit her lip, not paying attention to the pain on her stomach. She clenched and unclenched her jaw, waiting for the thing to attack, waiting to come to her death. She hated thinking about dying, especially when things had been going so well with Landon. He was her world.

She looked back at Landon, pain in her eyes. She sighed, clearing it away. She couldn't think about it. The odds weren't exactly in their favour to beat this thing.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up]   We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:42 pm

We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] P1410684_174404275_large
[[P E Y T O N r o s a l i e M O R G A N]]
●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●
I found a way, I found a way
I always thought that it'd be too crazy but
●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Peyton wakes up to find herself surronded by a bunch of debris. She blinks, and rubs her eyes to make sure she's not dreaming. She's not. She kicks off her covers, and gets off of her bunk. She then looks under her bunk for her sword, she grabs it and looks around. That's when she sees the manticore.

"Oh gods"she mumbles, as she stands there just staring at the manticore. It was like she was frozen, un-able to move. However when she tries to take a step, she is able to movie. That's when Peyton runs towards safety, well the door. Along the way, she trips over a large chunk of ice, and snow and falls on the ground. She lays there un-able to get up.

Peyton looks around, and thats when she realizes how bad the damage really is. The cabin was basiclly destroyed, it would take a long time to fix it. Peyton then decides that she needs to fight. She then starts to crawl towards one of the still standing bunks. Reaching the bunk, she grips it and pulls herself to her feet.

(
Oh man, that post was pretty bad. Sorry about that.))
Back to top Go down
Soar

Soar

Location : My nose is in a book, the rest of menus in another world...

PostSubject: Re: We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up]   We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Tara watched in horror from the window of cabin 11 as a manticore attacked and pulled down a wall of the Khione cabin. Without thinking, she grabbed a spare sword, as she hadn't gotten one of her own yet, and went outside.
She ran in through the demolished wall, yet still behind the manticore. She made sure to stay well out of the way of it's barbed tail. It looked quite lethal.
She gripped her sword and, seeing that other campers were in danger and she could buy them some time, she attacked. She had never had a lesson with a sword, so when she attempted to stab the manticore, she dropped her sword with a loud clang.

(OOC: Tara needs to be hurt really badly in case you didn't see my post. Especially in the stomach area. Big gash there if you would be so kind. You know, guts spilling out gash.)
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up]   We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:04 pm

The Manticore lept up on its hind legs, being forced to take a step back as an arrow spiraled into the flesh of its shoulder, penetrating through and sticking into the ceiling above. Glimmering snow and ice fell from above and the manticore shook it out of his flank with an irritated growl, tensing its body to make a leap.

Before long, the red lion has his paws pushing down the weakest link of the group--a small blonde girl who was pulling herself up on a bunk. The manticore licks its lips with a tongue almost as spiny as his tail before cranking back his paw and swiping forward at her, from point blank range, in for the kill.

Last edited by Chrome Lion on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up]   We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:12 pm

We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] P1410684_174404275_large
[[P E Y T O N r o s a l i e M O R G A N]]
●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●
I always thought that it'd be too crazy but
●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Peyton turns in time to see the Manticore leap, heading straight towards her. She lets out a scream, before it hits her. Pining her back against the bunk. The weight, of the manticore makes it very hard for Peyton to breath. So she is basiclly gasping for air.

When she sees the paw, swiping at her, Peyton tries to let out a scream. But it's no use, she can't get the air to scream, and besides by the time she opens her mouth, its to late. In about twenty or maybe more seconds of the manticore landing on her*, Peyton is dead. Killed by a simple but dealy swipe of the paw.
Back to top Go down
Soar

Soar

Location : My nose is in a book, the rest of menus in another world...

PostSubject: Re: We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up]   We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:50 am

Tara picked up her sword at ran at the manticore again, trying to keep it from killing the girl it had trapped, but she was too late. So, instead she charged the manticore, trying to distract it from the other people in the cabin, who all looked like they were in pretty bad shape. She managed to slice at it, without dropping the sword, bit it didn't look like it did anything. Giving up on the sword, she picked up a piece of debris instead, and threw it at it.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up]   We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:37 am

Manticore:

A snarl rumbled the foundation of the already unsteady room as a piece of heavy ice struck the animal in the head. It jumped back several feet before rearing up and swiping furiously, then bounding forward. With jagged claws out it took yet another strike at a camper[Tara], making it's mark in the form of several long red trails stretching across her lower torso, that quickly began to ooze. That would hurt later, if it wasn't already agonizing now.

Once that menace was out of the way, the beast turned to face the girl with multi-colored, yet prominently blonde hair. Her piece of debris had been swept away with the giant's tail, but that certainly didn't mean it didn't notice. He barreled into an attack once again, this time turning on a dime and twist around to meet her with the toxic barbs of its tail. They too made a direct impact, before being violently twisted and pulled out of the girl's flesh.

---

Landon:

When Miri took the impact of the tail, Landon could feel his eyes sting. He's stomach lurched at the horrific scene unfolding in front of him. A scream filled the air, and it took him just a second to realize that the shriek was coming from him.

Quickly he raised his bow and notched a black tipped arrow, all the while running towards his gory mess of a girlfriend. The arrow was released and exploded forward, being shot close enough to the monster that it found it's mark in the animal's flank. As the monster retreated with a hiss, Landon sprang into the place it previously stood and dropped to his knees to cradle his girlfriend. Warm, salty tears trailed down his face and soaked into his shirt, only to mingle with sweat and disappear. The pain in his shoulder hurt, but it was nothing compared to the pain in his chest, and the twisting of his heart. "Miranda." He sobbed in a croaking, shaky voice. "Miranda, gods have mercy, please, please be okay."

This wasn't supposed to happen. They had barely started to hang out together. It was only a few days ago and it wasn't enough time and there was so much they needed to do and gods, did he love her. It wasn't fair. This shouldn't have happened...not to her, or anybody. The people here were good, and to slaughter them so mercilessly was an unimaginable crime. "Miri, don't leave me here. Please, please stay with me Mi--"

The words were cut short as Landon was struck through the chest with a black barb, and were replaced with pained gargling and whimpers. His eyes squeezed shut in sudden pain and he tried to gasp in breaths but felt liquid streaming into his lungs. In desperation he crawled away from Miri a foot or two away, so as not to fall on top of her, before collapsing onto the cold floor below where the ice turned red. Blood spilled from his back and raced down his sides into the floor where it began to slowly pool, as his body writhed impulsively. A seizure was the least of his worries though.

His bow was on the ground and the muscle spasms and sudden weakness left him unable to pick it back up. It left him completely defenseless against the monster terrorizing the Khione cabin. And with the number of available campers around slowly dwindling, the outcome for Khione's children was looking rather grim.

His head was turned towards Miranda, and as his body twitched on the ground, every twist, every movement sending excruciating pain through his body. It felt like something was still clawing at the wound--most likely because the thorn had dislodged from the animal's tail and was still stuck in his back, penetrating one of Landon's lungs. On the bright side, it was slowing the bleeding and rate of death. On the down side, it hurt like hell.

But still, he could only think about Miri, and worry flooded his mind. The girl was still covered in blood as well, and the sight hurt Landon almost as much as the stab. What would happen if nobody came to help? What if she died? It looked like she was going to... Oh lords, please don't let her die. Through the gasps of air and pain, Landon began to whisper profusely. As incoherent as it might have sounded, Landon was attempting to pray. Pray to the gods that Miranda would come out of this alive.

Ooc// incoherent 3am post; will fix when not tired.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up]   We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:05 pm

We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] Tumblr_m0ou477N2R1r6d3f7o1_500
BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
//I really can't stay
But baby it's cold outside
I've got to go 'way
\\

I shut my eyes tightly trying to gather myself from this horrible scene. Everything was happening at once. Khione campers were dying, Olivia was unconscious behind me, torso ripped. This wasn't supposed to happen. I was supposed to help these campers. My cabin campers. I gulped, opening my eyes to find the terror still there, but I was less shaky now. More determined to fight off this thing.

I raised my bow, thinking of some sort of way to distract him from all the other campers. I aimed an arrow and squinted, trying to aim perfectly. I had stopped shaking now. I knew if I shook too much then the arrow wouldn't hit it's mark and I needed it to. I pointed the tip of the arrow at the manticore's eye, and drew back the string, waiting...waiting..now! I let go and the string snapped forward, the arrow flying. If only it wasn't too late.

//I've got to get home
But baby you'll freeze out there
Say, lend me a coat
\\
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up]   We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Miranda let out a breath of air as she was hit. "Landon?" she asked quietly, looking for him. Then, there he was, holding her in his arms. Crying... no. She didn't like to see him crying. Then she realized that she was crying as well.

It hit her like a ton of blocks, there was no way she could make it out of this alive. It wasn't possible. Her eyelids were growing heavy, but she listened to Landon, thought about how hurt he would be, so she fought to keep them open.

Landon all of a sudden was gone, she looked over, finding him getting hit by the monster as well. "Lan!" she yelled as loud as she could. Her tears continued to fall. This couldn't be happening, she was 16, he was 16, it shouldn't be happening. Any normal teenager couldn't have to face this at their age.

She looked over at him, tear stained face, blood staining the rest of her. She needed to stop this thing, but she couldn't, it hurt too much. She saw him twitching and writhing in pain. She reached her arms over to him, placing her hand on his arm. A gesture to keep calm, a way of telling him that it was okay. Even though it wasn't.

She had to stay positive. Landon was her life. She didn't want to loose him. They had just begun to hang out, date. She tried to get out a few words to him, but the pain and her tears stopped her from saying anything, instead she just looked at him, trying to soothe him. She saw another girl trying to fight the beast. "No." she muttered, it didn't look good to any of them, the thing needed to leave now. Would it leave? Would it just stay forever and be completely merciless? It would kill them all brutally; that's what she believed anyway.

She grit her teeth, the pain becoming utterly unbearable. She wanted to close her eyes. They were too heavy. They fluttered closed, she forced them back open. She couldn't. Even if the odds weren't on her side, she would still try to stay alive for a while.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up]   We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Tabby walked out of her cabin to go to the beach. That's when she heard it. The screaming. Tabby saw Peyton fall to the ground, heard her scream. Tabby bit her lip, grabbed her sword tightly and ran into the battle. Tabby ran to Belle, the Khione cabin leader."What Happened?" She asked, a quiver in her voice. "Olivia is dead?" She asked. Without waiting for a answer, Tabby rushed the Manticore "Σας φάουλ θηρίο! πεθαίνουν στον κάτω κόσμο!" She screamed. Tabby threw her spear with all her might, but her strength was little compared to the Manticore's.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up]   We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:40 pm

The manticore gave a furious screech as an arrow dug itself into the vulnerable flesh of its facy, just below the eye socket, followed by a spear sticking into its tail. In a shock of pain the massive, poisoned extension whipped about, sending a spray of barbed projectiles in various directions all around the room. It stomped at the ground angrily, paws crashing into the snow, dying the powder red from the blood that dripped down its leg. The monster was growing very bored very quickly, someone else needed to die soon.

ooc// The master list hasn't been updated so whoever still needs to be injured raise your hand and remind me how they're getting hurt via pm or in ooc here. \owo/ THE MANTICORE IS BAAAACK.

Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up]   We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:25 pm

OCC: Tabby needs to die... so possibly in the next post or two

Tabby backed up slightly from the full force of the spear. She watched as it implanted itself into the Manticore's body. She pulled her arm down in a sign of triumph. Her first monster kill. Tabby waited for the dust that would signify the end of the manticore who has killed so many of her friends. It never happened. The monster stamped it's paws in the snow and Tabby knew it was coming after her. She clenched her fists and grabbed a sword from one of her fallen companions. She held it tightly, waiting for the monster to pounce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up]   We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We will raise the dead again [Khione's destruction: open to those who signed up]
Page 1 of 1