Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

you doof (bean)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

you doof (bean) Empty
PostSubject: you doof (bean)   you doof (bean) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 9:36 pm

Son of Euterpe

David casually set down his instrument and checked the clock. He had been practicing for half an hour, and had just five minutes to spare before the performance. Deciding he should get going, he stood and grabbed a black button down jacket. It was a pretty nice one, to normal people's standards, but David's dad was kind of loaded and he always received a steady income. It was a deal that they had worked out just to keep the boys away from home and stay at camp. Then, he picked up his guitar case with his guitar neatly inside and set out.

David ventured over the grass, which was greener than it had been, making his way to the amphitheater, where a tiny crowd had already gathered, each with their own instrument. As he did so, his cheeks became a little flushed from apprehension. He hastened his pace and quickly entered the Amphitheater, trotting down the stone steps to the center where a lone wooden stool awaited his performance time. He gave a small shiver, slightly from the cold and slightly from nervousness.

Once David had taken a seat, he glanced around. Mostly unfamiliar faces, but they wanted a good show, and he hoped that he could give it to them. He unpacked his guitar and set it on his lap when he sat on the stool. He knew he had to give some sort of introduction so he cleared his throat.

"Uhm, hey. I'm David, and this is just a small acoustic song I wrote just for the fun of it. It's got a nice meaning to me, so I hope you can find some enjoyment in it." After that awkward intro, he bowed his head and began to pick at the guitar before strumming a steady chord progression. After about two repeats, he began to sing. He'd been told that he had a nice voice before, but he underestimated it by a lot, because as soon as his notes filled the Amphitheater, people found themselves instantly engrossed in his song. After a few minutes, the song faded to an end. What few people there had been in the theater clapped lively, and even a few stragglers from the outside overheard and gave him a round of applause.

Created by Blitzy of Caution 2.0

Back to top Go down

you doof (bean)
Page 1 of 1