Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

fun and fire (Bean)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

fun and fire (Bean) Empty
PostSubject: fun and fire (Bean)   fun and fire (Bean) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 12:45 am

Beth sat one the beach, in front of a small fire, built on some small logs and sticks, arranged in the triangular pattern typical of small camp fires. She had started it with a spark she produced. The wood was crackling, and she had a bag of marshmallows next to her, and a couple od roasting sticks in case anybody else wanted any. Shed spear a marshmallow, and roast it until it was bhrtn and shed nibble on it, eating a new one every few minutes. She heard someone walking near her, and waved to them "Want any marshmallows?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: fun and fire (Bean)   fun and fire (Bean) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:23 pm

Liv was walking in the direction of the beach, for the second time that day. She was tired of being stuck in the library or her cabin all day. She was getting antsy - Liv had felt too cooped up for too long. Quell was feeling it too, Liv knew, as his movements seemed to mirror hers. She For the first time in as long as Liv could remember, she was feeling perfectly content. Too content. The silence from Kronos made her uneasy, perhaps even more uneasy then if there were attacks. At least then Livia knew what to expect. But Livia didn't want to complain. The nightmares that had haunted her dreams for so many years had ceased lately, but Livia was on edge. Something was coming, she could sense it She felt it in Quell too. They seemed to be in sync for the first time in many years and for that Liv was grateful, but knew it was just their Athenian instincts kicking in.

Liv attempted to put it out of her mind, at least for tonight. Tonight was her 17th birthday, the mark of Livia's real life aging, not just the aging of her mind. It felt weird to be 17, especially since most half bloods didn't live until 17. Quell had told her of visions of her death before her 17th birthday, and while that worried Liv slightly (some brother he was),
she knew Quell was far from an oracle- perhaps even less of a truth teller since she knew he formed his anxieties in the unconscious and dreams.

But liv was able to push most of this out of her head tonight. Mostly. As she wandered to the beach, Liv fidgeted with her hands, her ADHD an expression of the anticipation running through her blood. Following the light like a moth, Livia found herself sat beside a girl around her age, roasting marshmallows. Livia didn't ask to sit down, but nodded to the girl, and assumed her presence was welcomed by the girl's question. Livia was about to shake her head, but decided against it. "Ναι." Liv muttered, looking into the girl's eyes.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: fun and fire (Bean)   fun and fire (Bean) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:46 pm

Beth smiled at the girl, and poked a stick through a marshmallow, and handed it to the girl. She continued to munch on her own marshmallow. She offered her hand. "I'm Beth, Hecate cabin." She waved her hand, and muttered a short incantation that made the fire burn a little brighter, and a little higher. "Nice to meet you." She finished up her marshmallow and began to roast it. "How ya doin?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fun and fire (Bean)   fun and fire (Bean) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fun and fire (Bean)
Page 1 of 1