Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

'Cause why not(Bean)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

'Cause why not(Bean) Empty
PostSubject: 'Cause why not(Bean)   'Cause why not(Bean) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:11 pm

Beth sat in her pajamas in the middle of the U of cabins reading her book, and staring off into space, and sort of alternating between the two at random intervals. She stuck out in the night because of the fire rising out of one of Beth's fingers, because you need light to read right? She was at the moment staring up at the stars lost in thought about nothing particular and in fact had completely forgotten about her book at this point. Eventually her flame flickered out to, having lost it's owners attention the magic dissipated.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause why not(Bean)   'Cause why not(Bean) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:47 pm

It wasn't common to see Aria out and about without wearing her dark coat, but here she was, tan knit sweater covering her pale arms and protecting her from the chill that was the winter wind and dark jeans that were rolled up in order for Aria not to trip on her own pants. She clutched her book to her chest, afraid that it would be swept away if she didn't hold it tightly, and closed the door to her cabin as quietly as possible, as if trying to prevent the unwanted attention of whatever was roaming in the darkness. Ariadne had never been one to attract much attention, not at school or home or even here at camp. She was quiet and shy and didn't feel the need to branch out and make friends. She had her books, those were her friends. Which happened to be a little sad.

Although Aria had a flashlight, it was still colder than she expected, and dark too. Aria almost stumbled walking to the middle of the cabin courtyard. She was following a soft light, the flicker of a flame. It seemed to accompany a girl, and it was far too inconsistent to be natural. But fire was fire and Aria was cold. She ventured closer, trying to approach the girl, just as the flame died out. Aria was startled by the sudden darkness and cold, but she continued to the girl. "Uh.." Aria stammered, suddenly overcome by a plethora of shyness, just like she was a little kid again. "Can I sit? Your fire looks really warm." Mentally slapping herself for making such a stupid comment, Aria gingerly sat down next to the girl, without waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause why not(Bean)   'Cause why not(Bean) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Beth came out of her trance and shook her head comprehending what had been said, and then after a moment laughing at her lack of flame. "Yeah sure." Beth extended one hand to the girl, and started the fire again with her other. "I'm Beth, may I ask who you are?" Immediately afterwards she noticed the book, and asked excitedly [color=violet] "Oh my gods, what are you reading?" Yay, another reader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause why not(Bean)   'Cause why not(Bean) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Cause why not(Bean)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Cabins :: Cabin Courtyard-
Jump to: