Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

topic[bean]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

topic[bean] Empty
PostSubject: topic[bean]   topic[bean] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 10:53 pm

BETHANY SMITH
Beth sat in front of the fire, keeping warm, and entertaining herself. She was tired and couldn't sleep so she had come her. She manipulated the flames, making them form pictures of reindeer or santa and making it glow different colors. The flames changed from greek fire green or the color purple in her hair. She kept the floting embers heated up, so that they still glowed as the fell, and extinguished the small fires these still heated embers caused. Eventually she bored of this and simply leaned back in her chair letting her eyes droop, in a futile effort to leep.

layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

topic[bean] Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic[bean]   topic[bean] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:19 pm

topic[bean] Tumblr_lj1mdyiYSn1qb442io1_500

Ben,

It had been a long day. The winter seemed to wear everyone down, especially the already tired campers. They were torn to pieces from the zombie apocalypse, and no one seemed to be in the mood to enjoy the lovely winter (as cold as it happened to be). That left Ben very lonely. He couldn’t find Anna or Jonas (his only two friends), so he wandered aimlessly around camp, looking for something to do. Not that Ben minded being alone. He was alone a lot, and it gave him time to think. Ben liked watching people and he was perfectly content with sitting on a bench in his winter coat and watching the campers hurry from one place to another. Ben would have prefered to have a conversation with someone, but no one was in the mood to chat and Ben didn’t know how to start up a conversation with a busy person, so he just watched.

For some reason, the cold never bothered Ben. He supposed that this was mostly due to the fact that the wind chilled the air so it was unbearable for most people. His father being the god of the winds, Ben barely noticed the wind and it wasn’t so cold without it. He could wear a thin sweatshirt with στρατόπεδο ημίθεος written on it and jeans and wouldn’t be bothered by the cold.

Once he noticed people moving towards the fire, Ben stood up to follow them, sticking his hands in his pockets and putting his head down. He wasn’t cold, but it seemed like a good place to find company (even if the only company he was going to get was the presence of others).

Sitting next to a girl with iridescent pink hair, Ben watched her make images in the flames. That was a cool power, Ben thought to himself. He knew he ought to say something but he didn’t want to disrupt her. Ben opened his mouth but quickly was overcome with a sense of cowardice and silenced himself. After waiting several minutes, Ben gained the courage to say something. ”I er- I like the flames.” He said rapidly, giving her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

topic[bean] Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic[bean]   topic[bean] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:07 pm

BETHANY SMITH
Beth smiled at this boys comment, opening her eyes up and adjusting herself so that she sat straight. "Thanks, I'm kind of a flame witch I guess you could say, it's the sort of magic I'm good wit. it helps that I understand the mortal side of fire to, but you know, magic is magic." Beth chuckled a little and reached her hand out and said "I'm Beth, daughter of Hecate, who might you be kind sir?"For fun, Beth decided to have a hand of flame imitate her own, offering a hand shake to the boy in jest, and let it dissapate quickly, as it was fairly large and was draining her fast. Beth let the ire return to it's normal state, and let it sit normally "Why do you find yourself here today starnge person?"

layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

topic[bean] Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic[bean]   topic[bean] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

topic[bean]
Page 1 of 1