Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

its like seeing a ghost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

its like seeing a ghost  Empty
PostSubject: its like seeing a ghost    its like seeing a ghost  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 11:30 pm

HELLO ITS ME
BEAUTIFUL CHAOS
Hey guys it's me Chaos. And as you can see I have made another character topic. I know how annoying of me. Well i probably do annoy you guys, but I annoy myself at times. Anyway. i am really excited be be back and hopefully this place will be active again.

These are my characters some are old, old faces, or just new. They are revised so there is a little extra to them. I tried to make them more detailed.  So hopefully this can stay clean as possible. So only post if the character needs acceptance.  And like I said before I am really excited to come back and hopefully I can use these character by having this active.

Jian Hong
Alayna Castro
Cressida Blain
Kalani Abbot
Chul Bong
Dimitri Duchamps
Maeko Seo
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:05 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: its like seeing a ghost    its like seeing a ghost  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 11:50 pm

its like seeing a ghost  Tumblr_n8tb3d0jwV1t4u75fo6_500

Jian Jun Hong
Name: Jian Jun Hong
Name Meaning: Jian [man of strength] Jun [ruler, handsome, army] Hong [large]
Nickname(s): J.J
Age/Birthday: 17/ May seventh
Birthplace: Hong Kong, China
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Godly Parent: the Olympian god of war, battlelust, civil order and manly courage, Ares
Claimed: Yes
Years in camp seven

Mortal Family:  
"My mother was one of a kind. I lost her to soon."
Yuri Hong-mother-deceased
History:  
Ares was charming and kind to Yuri. Yuri fell in love with him, deeply in love. When she had Jian she was happy. She named him, so he would grow up strong like his father. When Ares left, he left a hole in Yuri's heart. she was heartbroken, not only because she loved him because Jian wouldn't know who his father was. A year later Jian was a bundle of joy, and that fixed Yuri. she was no longer heart broken, but she didn't date anyone else. She was a doctor, so she had to have time for little Jian. She would leave him with the neighbor when she had to work. They lived in a nice neighbor hood and a nice house. When she'd come home she would pick Jian up and take him home. When he tuned two she took him to daycare, which was across the street from the hospital. Jian was a sweet kid, so he would listen and be nice to others.
Growing up, Yuri saw him becoming strong, however her didn't have a temper like she thought he would have. He always had a smile on his face laughing. At the age of five, Jian wanted to dance, so she put him in hip hop classes to dance. It was fun for Yuri to watch her son grow up as a dancer. That year Yuri wasn't feeling good and she went to the hospital to go see what was wrong with her. Yuri was diagnosed with stage four caner. It was heart breaking, but they caught it to late. Yuri cried, knowing she wasn't going to be able to watch her son grow up. She moved to new York close to her sister. They bought a house in new York and Yuri's sister moved in. Yuri told her everything, about ares, and her cancer.
Now at the age of eight they finally told Jian. Jian cried scared. He was afraid that the treatments weren't going to work. Yuri would always tell him at night "Never worry. because when I'm gone I'll always be in here. And keep smiling." She pointed to his heart. He would smile and so would she. They had the same smile. He then did everything eh could to help make his mom feel better. At the age of nine Yuri had to be rushed to the hospital. She was fine, but it was still a scary moment in life for her and Jian. They took her home and she stayed in bed.
It was Jian's tenth birthday. he went to his mom's room and saw her sleeping. Going to her side and he saw a note. He tried waking his mom up, but there was no answer. Jian just laid down with his mom telling himself everything was okay. He just kept repeating to keep smiling. It was then his aunt came in and called. After they took her Jian just stayed in that room crying. He didn't know what to do. He opened the note and it read:

To my son Jian,
Happy birthday little one! You're in double digits now. I am so proud of the boy you have become. You're strong, caring, and funny. Keep telling your jokes they make everyone laugh. You just a bundle of joy and don't let anything or anyone take that away from you. Keep dancing, laughing, and loving! I wish I could give you one more hug, and kiss. However, this is goodbye because goodbye is forever. I love you so so much, don't forget that. Never worry. because when I'm gone I'll always be in here. And keep smiling. Love you.
~Mom  

Jian smiled and cried at the letter. His aunt was given instructions and that was to take him to camp once she was gone. she had him pack his bags. She took him to camp and he gave his aunt a huge hug. He kept the letter with him. In camp his mother's letter is framed on his side of the bunk. He reads it every night. And there is a picture of him and his mom laughing.

Appearance:  
"I have my mom's smile."
Face Claim: Jackson Wang
J.J looks like his mother. Their smile is exactly the same and it's cute because when he smiles in the mirror he see's his mother's smile. One you look at him you see your average Asian guy. His eyes are almond shaped and they are black. Just like his eyes his hair is dark too, black, or dark brown most of the time it's black. he likes to dye it black because it looks better that way. His hair is kind of short. You don't really get to see his hair because he likes to wear hats. But he only lets it grow out to where the side are bye his ears and the front is covering his eyebrows. If long her will cut it. He likes to keep it nicely styled so it's not down. He does like to dye it a dark reddish brownish color, so be aware of that as well.
He has smooth skin light skin.He is five ten and weighs around 139. He has a strong build and a nice toned body. He likes to show off his arms, so you can see him in tank top most of the time, but he always wear a jacket over his tank top. he does like the camp half blood shirts so you can see him in one of those. he does like to wear cool clothes, because of his hip hop classes. He likes to refresh his memory that he does know how to dance.

Personality:  
"I'm me. Nothing could change that right?"
Son of ares watch out because this one hugs! Like a lot, hugs are J.J's thing. A handshake and he will bring it into a hug. J.J is a really sweet, funny kid. Just like his mother he loves to help people! If he see's anyone sad he will go over there and ask them why. He is nosy, and sometimes he can be nosy at the wrong times. It just who he is. He has to know what the situation is so he knows not to be nosy. He cares for people that he has to know whats going one. This shows that he is nice and sweet. he loves to be there for others, loves to make them comfortable. He is also very funny. he has so many jokes. He has the funny jokes, the rude comment jokes, and the hurtful jokes. He is a jokester, so beware.
He isn't always this happy. There are days you can see him down. Like on his mother's birthday, or sometimes his birthday. Just when he really thinks about his mom he gets emotional. And when he does he needs someone to comfort him, but he doesn't know how to ask. He has so much emotion built up inside he doesn't know how to show it. Like he puts on a smile so no one knows that he is sad or upset. he doesn't like when people know he is emotional. When he is mad, he has a temper, he's mad at the whole world when he is mad. He will probably just go and hit something, or just stay in his room with Know.
Fatal law: Jian is very nosy.

Pets:
"I have Know. She my baby."
Jian has Know an exotic shorthair cat. Its is seven months

Talents:
"Do I have talents? I can lick my elbow!"

• Weaponry: J.J is very skilled with weapons. When he first uses a weapon the skills com naturally to him. All he needs to do it connect with them and he is a pro.
  • Dance: Jian still does his hip hop dancing, so he has that for a talent. He likes to dance to his kpop music or even American music.

Weapons:
"I have many."

• Cher and Keng: he owns two samurai swords. They were always hanging on his walls in Hong Kong and he uses them. Of course their celestial.

Spirit Animal:Shark
District: Ten
Ambrosia: Chocolate
Nectar: Lemon juice

[/font]

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:53 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: its like seeing a ghost    its like seeing a ghost  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 11:51 pm

its like seeing a ghost  Giphy

Alayna Castro
Name: Alayna Castro
Name Meaning: Alayna [beautiful] Castro [fortress]
Nickname(s): Lays
Age/Birthday: September 5th~ 15
Birthplace: Basingstoke, Hampshire, UK
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
God Parent: goddess who presided over the propitiations offered to the ghosts of the dead, Melinoe
Claimed: no
Years in Camp: one

Mortal Family:
"Great family, love them."
Jackson Castro ~ Father
Cassie Castro ~ Step Mother
Dylan Castro~ Step brother
History:
She didn't have the best past at all. When she was born her father knew about her mother, so he knew he must find someone else. When Alayna was two her father remarried Cassie and she had her own son Dylan who was three years older than her. He was happy to have a younger sister, but she wasn't to happy about having an older brother. She has no relation ship with Cassie at all. She would talk to Cassie here and there ,but she went to her father more. She never talked to Dylan at all. When she turned five and he was eight they started talking to each other.
She started to like him more than a brother. For her birthday he bought her a cat she was, so happy. She named him Lion. She played with him all the time because she had no friends. She was outside and was with Lion and a car went by. Lion ran towards the car and she watched her cat die right in front of her eyes. She looked at the cat tears falling from her face. She ran inside telling everyone.
They felt bad for her and the did a ceremony for Lion. That night she went outside and put both hand over the grave wishing she would have Lion back. She had feel asleep outside on top of Lion's grave. The next morning she felt a lick on her nose. It was Lion!She looked at him seeing he was a ghost She grabbed him running inside yelling "Lions Alive!" They looked at her crazy when she went in their rooms. Later on in the day she realized that only she could see Lion. But how did this happen?
Later on when she grew up she would always talk to Lion and her father would watch her closely. he knew that talents would come, but not like this. He kept he home schooled always, so he was fine about her exposing her power. At the age of 10 and Dylan was thirteen she would always hand out with Dylan. She started to grow a crush on him. She never told anyone only Lion. In the summer they would go swimming and she wold try to hide that she was looking at him. One day he caught her, but he thought she was just looking. She never liked swimming whit Dylan. Dylan was pretty fit and and cute. She did like him, but she knew it was wrong. When she turned fifteen  and he was eighteen she knew it was wrong.
She figured out about herself and asked her dad. he told her that she was right and told her who her mom was. She packed knowing she was going to camp. The dad got ready and she said bye to Cassie. She walked into Dylan's room and said her goodbyes. They looked into each others eyes giving each other a long hug. She walked out of his room. She saw Lion standing there and she grabbed him. . Her father and her walked out of the house as Cassie took a shower. She put her stuff in the trunk. She opened the door letting Lion in.
She was about to get in the car and she jogged back inside the house seeing Dylan by the front door. She closed the door and he walked up to her grabbing her face kissing her. She wanted to do the same. She kissed him back. After the the kiss she hugged him tight feeling a tear drop from her eyes. "I love you."He told her "I love you too." She walked back out and her dad was waiting. She got in the car and they drove off "Promise to tell Dylan where I am, so we can write each other please dad." She said when leaving off to camp. "I promise." he told her with a hug and she walked off.

Appearance:
"Blonde hair and green eyes. That's is."
Face Claim: Gabriella Wilde
Alayna has her fathers hair color which is a wavy blonde and she has is eye color which is a pretty green like a sparkling green. Her hair goes to her chest and She has light complected skin, that kind of looks like she is pale. She isn't that pale, because she has a light tan. she isn't the tallest person, but she isn't the shortest person as well. She is in the middle. She has a birthmark on the back of her neck shaped like a skull. She likes to wear any color, but mostly light colors like grey, white and pink.

Personality:
"I've opened up now that's it's been a year."
Let's just say Alayna is really proud of what she did. She feels like she is just an outcast coming to camp like all the other campers did. She is a shy and doesn't like yo be around people. She feels like if she tries to make friends she will just make the mistake of hurting them. She hates when people always ask her if she can talk to a loved one of theirs. It hard for her to even do that because she is new at this. Alayna is a friendly person but people see her as a crazy person. Why? Because she talks to Lion. Lion is like her only friend. Lion doesn't show himself to other people unless Alayna tells him to show himself. She is your mysterious girl and she keeps her secrets. She will always keep her secret from loving Dylan more than a brother.
She feels like she doesn't belong here. She doesn't belong here or on this planet. She feels like she has done something horrible. She is afraid someone finds about about Dylan they will ruin her. She just doesn't want to be open at all. That is why she is bad at making friends she will never open up to them. She will always be a closed book and will never tell anyone her secrets. She hates herself for being a closed book, but she needs to stay closed for her sake and for Dylan's sake. She tries to stay out of sight, but she hates staying inside and Lion is always behind her or beside her.
Fatal law:  feeling of inferiority

Pets:
"I have Lion. He's my favorite! "
This is Lion her ghost cat.
its like seeing a ghost  9k=

Talents:
"Yeah I have some. They're not the best."

• Necromancer: She can speak to the dead. The only problem is that she has to know what they look like and who they are. If you need her to talk to someone to you you must give her a picture and tell her a little about that person to find them, and of course a name.
  • Summoning the Dead:Being the daughter of the goddess of ghosts of the dead she can summon ghost. The one thing is that she can only see them. She can use them to help her in battle which help her because the other can't see her. They don't stay very long. The only reason her cat stayed was because she loved her cat.
  • Writing: She loves to write. she has a notebook she hide in her pillow case. Its her diary and she keeps it to herself. She writes little stories in there too after she writes about the week. How it works is she writes about the week then a story.
  • Reading: She loves to read. She reads mostly fantasy it her favorite. She likes to be in little debates about the books and if they become a movie. She reads article like informative articles and she likes it. She loves anything as long as it is interesting to her. Mostly anything is.  

Weapon(s):
"something here"

• Steel Fans: She got steel fans from her brother. When she left he had put them in her bag with a note. She keeps them in her sheath on her belt in the back. She likes them because people see them as a joke and they aren't and because she likes the color blue.
    its like seeing a ghost  KitanaFans3
  • Sai: She owns two of them naming then Weep and Creep. She doesn't know why she just liked it. She believes her mother gave these to her. Once she was claimed in her bunk there was a case on her bed saying here you go from mom. So it was from her mom she hopes no one was lying and acting as her. She is really talented with them and carries them on each of her side on her sheath attached to her sheath belt that she had made.
    its like seeing a ghost  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9EFn8KN3fMr8InRclohfE6YvRvn-a36py-vU83DeiHun7-QvfonyrCOjQ

Spirit Animal: Snowy Owl
District: six
Ambrosia: Vanilla bean ice cream
Nectar: Strawberry Soda  

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:08 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: its like seeing a ghost    its like seeing a ghost  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 11:54 pm

its like seeing a ghost  Large

Cressida Alazae Blain
Name: Cressida Alazae Blain
Name Meaning:Cressida [gold] Alazae [power and complete] Blain [great heights]
Nickname(s): Cress
Age/Birthday: 16/ December 24
Birthplace: South-West Africa
Godly Parent: god of sky and weather, law, order and fate, Zeus
Years in camp Three

Mortal Family:  
"Love everyone. I have to say thank you to my mom for protecting me. Love you mom."
Cresta Blain Dallahasa -mother
Trevor Dallahasa - step dad
Shane Dallahasa - step brother
History:  
Cresta was a loving mother and when Cressida was a baby she didn't let her out of her sight. She didn't trust people as much. She was cautious because Zeus gave her a heads up on what might happen. Also, Cresta wanted save the times she has with her baby before sending her off to a Camp. Cresta worked as a model, and she was close to becoming a real model like modeling on the runway and all that stuff. When Cressida was able to walk Cresta brought her to her job so Cressida could see what she did. One day Cresta was at her with along side Cressida, the photographer seemed very suspicious. He was new and kept looking a Cressida as if she was a meal. Cresta stopped the man and said she had to go. She grabbed Cressida and left, but the man still followed.
Cresta got into her car putting Cressida in her seatbelt and she drove off. She looked into her mirror seeing the guy following her. Cresta was scared for her life, she started to speed up. She looked again and saw the guy had gotten pulled over so she got a bigger lead. She got to her house and she started to pack for both of them. She went to the neighbors house and told them she was leaving but if they could watch her house. They said yes and she put two bags for Cressida and Two for herself and she drove to the airport. Cresta was not in sight of the man and the got on a plane to New York. Cresta didn't want to take Cressida straight to the Camp because she was still a baby, so Cresta was keeping her. They flew from Southwest Africa to New York.
On the plane it was a long fly, but Cressida had made some friends. It was a little boy and his name was Shane. Shane was two and Cressida was still months but Shane was interested in Cressida's talking which was just baby talk and Shane would talk back and laugh at the same time. Cresta was a sleep then she heard laughing from her baby and she woke up. She wiped her face and put lotion on looking at Cressida and her new friend. Shane then poked his father showing him the baby. "That's one cute baby you have." then man told Cresta. Cresta smiled "Thanks, her name is Cressida." the man smiled back "She beautiful. Like her mother. I'm Nick" Cresta laughed "Cresta, and thank you. Your son is adorable." after those words they started talking. Cresta even told hem about Cressida's real father. It took them minutes for them to finally believe her. She knew that would happen. Then Nick asked if they had a place to stay she said no. Nick worked with houses and one was for sale. Cresta said she would take it and he had her sign the papers when they got off the plane to his office. Cresta was happy she meet Nick and they started seeing each other and he even celebrated Cressida's first birthday together and Christmas. Cressida and Shane were like best friends already, so it was fine for their parents to date.
Cresta got back to her job because they saw the photos she had taken and a owner for a company wanted her to become one of their own models. Nick was selling house and Cresta was modeling things were going good for Cressida. Cressida loved Nick and the way he treated her mother. She even called him dada by accident. Same with Shane he called Cresta mom sometimes. At the age of two and Shane at four they were put into day care. The both of them made their own friends and made friends together.  It was Cressida's birthday again and an announcement happened and it was that Cresta and Nick were getting married. Cressida was happy, Shane was happy, and the two love birds were happy so this was amazing. They got married when Cressida was three and Shane was five. The two got along together but after a few months they started acting like brother and sister. The two would argue and time outs happened they would be fine one minute and the other minute they would turn on each other. They were still a happy family, but they acted up for a couple of years.
It was in the seventh grade where Shane had to stand up for his sister Cressida. Cressida has an accent and one day at break from school a boy who was in Shane's grade was making fun of her because she wants from here. Cressida a would just snap back at him calling him names. She then told Shane because the boy started talking about her family. Shane had to go and talk to the boy to leave her alone. They boy was a trouble maker so he didn't do much for his eight grade year. On the eight grade field trip everyone went but him.  Cressida was walking with her friend when the guy went up to her still talking crap. And he said that she wasn't even Shane's real sister. That made her snap, the day got cloudy and wind came out of no where. The sunny day was gone and it was like a tornado might hit. "Don't say anything about my family!" she yelled. The boy just laughed pushing her down to the ground. People laughed and he started to walk away. She got up running to him and touched behind his back about to push him down instead instant pain wen through him. Cressida was confused on what happened. She just touched him and now he is going crazy with pain.
That day ended at school and she went home. She asked her mom why this had happened and her mom told her about her dad and about some camp. Cressida didn't want to leave. She loved her family and her brother was in high school and she wanted to watch his baseball games he played. And now she couldn't. Cresta also told her why they moved and was scared, that her powers came in that a monster might come again. Cressida nodded and said her goodbyes grabbing her bags. It was hard for her to leave her big brother Shane. She had no other brothers and Shane was one of them. She had to go is what he told her. She left crying and she has been at camp. She does go back home for her birthday and Christmas sometimes.

Appearance:  
"Put my mom by me, and you would think a bit on whose who, but eventual you'll get it."
Face Claim: Behati Prinsloo
Cressida looks a lot like her mother with her light brown hair color. Her hair goes a bit passed her shoulders. It is light that is looks like there is some blonde in her hair like little highlights. She loves to keep her hair down and wavy. She can sometimes put it back in a bun or a ponytail. She can also do messy hairstyles that look better on her than the other hairstyles she has been given. She likes to do other designs with her hair. Her mom used to do her hair and she has seen other models do their own hair.
She has hazel eyes that look just like her moms so they figure that that is her mother. With her face she doesn't like to use much make up so she keeps it simple. She can do some blush here and there and lip gloss but she eject over does it. She likes to keep her face clean so she washes it with Luzern Pure Cleansing Cream. She uses all kinds of lotion because she hates dry skin. Her skin tone is a bit of a white light tan.
She is 5 feet 10 inches so she is tall. Her mother is tall as well. So looks like a younger version of her mother.You can see her wearing mostly anything girly. And most of the time her hair is loose and down. Cressida is thin with some muscles. She likes to workout she changes her routine, but she wants to keep herself in shape.

Personality:  
"I'm a firework"
Cressida is a sweetheart that you just want to slap her. When you meet her she is just to nice. She loves to be around people and friends, and always wants to make them happy. She would do anything for her friends. She would do anything to save a loved one. She would even be willing to sacrifice herself for the world to save her loved ones. She wants to show them that she does care. She hates the stereotype that since she is a child of Zeus that she thinks that she is all about power, and that she cares about herself. Cressida cares a lot for people. She will sometimes try to buy someone's friendship. She hardly has to do this because she hasn't come to a person who doesn't want to be her friend.
She is an intelligent girl. She isn't just a girl who can be nice and all cocky, she can be smart too. She hates to admit that she is smart because it will just make her seem like she is a smart snobby girl. But she hates math, so if she wanted to argue with someone about number and statistics she will act like she knows what she is doing. Cressida likes to joke around and tease people. She is a jokester so she is a bit of a Hermes kid. She loves to shock people in different ways. For example when someone sits on the toilet it shocks them. Or she changes the weather on people, another example is if someone wants to go swimming she will make it really cold. She loves to joke and she loves people who can take a joke and who can play a joke on her. But don't make it to where you say someone it dead or she will get angry.
Cressida can have a mouth on her. She ca be a smartass to everyone she hates. She is sassy and can snap at anytime. She has a short temper and that can also hurt her. She will just attack anytime anywhere and won't be embarrassed that she is making a scene. You make her snap she will go at you. She never takes her anger out on anyone but the person she is mad at.When Cressida is angry she can't control her power as much as she can. She hates people who are rude from the start. She isn't afraid to speak her mind, she is like a Candor from Divergent she speaks the truth. The truth hurts doesn't it honey, and that's exactly what she will say. Should could care less if she hurts your feelings, but if you're rude to her you better be ready for the range of Cressida.As a fighter, Cressida is tough. Cressida is okay with hand to hand combat. She is mostly confident with her staff. However she likes her psychic electrokinesis power while fighting hand to hand combat.
Fatal Flaw: Personal Loyalty

Pets:
"I have my moon to my sky, Crescent."
Cressida has a blackish purplish cat named Crescent. It has a birthmark around its eye and it is shaped like a crescent.  

Talents:

"I can manipulate the weather, and of course the normal Zeus kid power."

• Weather Manipulation: Cressida is able to control the weather. She hasn't really been able to control it. She can make it rain and make it foggy. The bad thing about this is that her emotions get the best of it. When she gets angry it rains hard and lighting and thunder happens. And when she feels really sad or depressed it is just wind. She can make the weather happen for a couple of hours, but the stronger  the storm is the worse she gets.
  • Electrokinesis: Cressida has the ability to manipulate and control electricity. This isn't the best power she has gotten. She kind of hates this because when she uses it it takes a lot of energy from her. She an faint or even die. Also, Cressida has to have it rainy or she has to make it rainy for the lighting to be used. Kind of like Avatar the Air bender they need fire to manipulate it well she needs lighting or electricity to manipulate it.

Weapons:

"I have Jinx. One of my Hephaestus friends made it for me."

• Jinx: Jinx is Cressida's staff. It is like the superhero NightWings' staff. However at the ends it give an electric shock, which is why she holds it from the middle. She can also take the staff apart making them into two.

Spirit Animal: Eagle
District: Two
Ambrosia: Strawberry Pie
Nectar: Passion Fruit Tea with a shot of strawberry and Raspberry

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: its like seeing a ghost    its like seeing a ghost  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 11:59 pm

its like seeing a ghost  7864411

Kalani Elizabeth Abbott 
Name: Kalani Elizabeth Abbott
Name Meaning:Kalani [the heavens] Elizabeth [oath of God] Abbott [bold]
Nickname(s): none
Age/Birthday: 17/ December 17th
Birthplace: London,England the capital of England
Godly Parent: goddess of love, beauty, pleasure and procreation, Aphrodite  
Years in camp 3

Mortal Family:  
"I'm my father's princess!"
Gregory Abbott- father
History:  
Like all the demigods here at camp their parent left when they were born. Gregory understood because Aphrodite told him she had to leave because of who she was. Gregory was upset at first, but he was happy to have a daughter. He named her Kalani because it was unique to him. He is a doctor, so at first he stayed with her when she was a baby then he got her a babysitter. The babysitter was nice and good with Kalani. Gregory would try his best to get home so he could spend time with his little girl. He didn't want to be like his father who left him when he was younger. He wanted to be there for Kalani. And so he was, he was there to here he first word and her first day of walking. When Kalani was in the first grade she made lots of friends. Gregory would let her friend come over because now that she had friends he could work a bit longer without her being bored.
However he did spoil Kalani. She was his only child and he was rich from being a doctor. He would buy her things that she didn't needed. He even bought her makeup when she needed it when she got older. He had a house built with four bedrooms all master bedrooms and two of the rooms were hers. One room was for her and the other room was for her friends, however she used both of the walk in closets.
When Kalani got older he started getting protective over her because he didn't want to loose her at a young age, and because he didn't want her to have a boyfriend in the fifth grade. A lot of boys did like Kalani, but none of them appealed to her. During the fifth grade a new kid came and he was the cutest boy in their fifth grade class. She was older than her because when they were in the seventh grade he was fourteen and she was twelve about to turn thirteen. She was the youngest in their class. However when she turned thirteen, the boy Freddie and her started talking. She went home and told her dad about him and Gregory wasn't going to let his little girl go, but he kew it was going to happen one day. So in the eighth grade Freddie asked her out and she said yes. They went to her house so Freddie could meet her dad. It went great, so Freddie's parents picked him up and she met his family and it was a good day. But that night something broke into their house and it was a Hellhound. Gregory and Kalani did their best to fight off the Hellhound. Once they could hide from it and escape the house with a few bags they left. Kalani packed as much as she could and they flew all the way to New York. From here Kalani didn't have Freddie anymore. She wrote to him, but he never wrote back. Her friends told her that when he got the letter he was heartbroken but he got with someone else then next day. That hurt Kalani, and she just wanted to get away from everyone, so her dad took her to camp knowing it was a good thing to do.

Appearance:  
"Don't want to toot my own horn but TOOT TOOT. "
Face Claim: Zoella Sugg
Kalani is a very attractive girl and tries to keep it that way. Let's start with her face, Kalani has blue downturned eyes, so they are in the middle of being big. When you looked at her face you can she her cheekbones that have some color in them. Then she has a aquiline shaped nose so it can look pointy at times. Kalani likes to put makeup on, so you will see makeup on her face. You'll see blush on he cheeks, eyeliner, some eye shadow, and other things she can do to her face. Kalani's hair color is brown, but she has it ombre right now. It is long and it probably goes to her mid back. She likes to have many different hairstyles. She can just let is loose and have it wavy, she can out it back into a ponytail, she can also braid it many different way, have it in a bun, and all kinds of other stuff. If you look at Kalani's clothing it will be different everyday. She is girl so she likes to wear bright colors, but she does wear all the colors. She can go to wearing cute dresses to wearing some sweats and a plain shirt. Not everyday is a dress up day for her. She does have those days where she just wants to wake up brush her teeth and walk around in her sweats a plain shirt and her sandals. Speaking of sandals, Kalani has so many shoes that she sometimes gives them away to anyone. She likes any type of shoe, she is probably a size seven or eight in shoes. Kalani is 5'4 so she isn't that tall. She has a lean figure and likes to keep it that way, so she work outs sometimes. When you look at her you don't see her as being strong at all. She doesn't have muscles until she flexes and she has little small muscles. Same with her legs, you don't see muscle in them unless she flexes. She also has a British accent.

Personality:  
"I'm an average teenage girl.""
Kalani has a bubbly personality, but let's start with her bad side so we can end on a good note. Kalani can be very selfish and can think that everything is about her. If she does anything you better give her credit and not say you don't know because that what mostly pisses this Aphrodite child off. She can also get very jealous, she knows she is pretty and sometimes she can forget that it's not always about being pretty, so if a guy isn't into her she gets jealous when she sees him with some other girl. Sometimes she can think that she can wink at the boy and get what she wants, and that isn't what is going to happen. She was spoiled when she was a kid so that is why she gets jealous. She can also be very snobby if she doesn't like you. This is the only time you can see her as a snob is if she doesn't like you or another person. She hates when people talk about her BEHIND HER BACK, so if you talk about her she will came right to your face and talk crap on you.  
So now the good side of her! Kalani is a very sweet girl if you are on her good side. She loves to have friends by her side and make friends. Kalani can tell jokes and have fun here and there. She is also very helpful, and when she helps she was it to be perfect. She has to succeed to what she does if not she gets very stressed out. She is caring and likes to care for the news campers, she can be like a tour guide and she likes to help out in the infirmary. Kalani loves to hang out with everyone and she loves to try news things. Like food, speaking of food Kalani loves to eat just like everyone else. She is that one friend that can eat as much as she can and still stay skinny. Kalani is a honest person, she tells the truth and that means she says the first thing that comes to mind. This can be a bad thing because she can hurt the person's feelings, but the truth hurts. Knowing she is the daughter of Aphrodite she is a smart girl. She knows her history, but she keeps that to herself. She can sometimes be a dumb blonde, but hey we all have our blonde days!

Fatal Flaw:
Ambition. She always wants to be successful

"My baby Echo!"
Pets:
She owns Echo her hedgehog.

Talents:
"I have the normal Aphrodite abilities."

• French: Being the daughter of Aphrodite she has the ability to speak fluent French. She can understand it as well and even write in French. It's a talent most of her siblings have.
  • Fashion/Beauty: beauty meaning makeup. She is really good with fashion and can even make her own clothes and designs. She likes to try them on the campers and with girls she gives beauty tips and even does their makeup for them.

Weapons:
"I have Beauté, my ally."
Beauté:Beauté is Kalani's double ended sword staff. She had one of her Hephaestus friends make it for her. The sword part is celestial bronze, so she can actually kill monsters with it. The part she hold onto is hand crafted; with the saying
"La beauté est tout le monde" crafted in it; meaning Beauty is everyone.

Spirit Animal: Hummingbird
District: One
Ambrosia: Cherry jello
Nectar: Pineapple

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:07 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: its like seeing a ghost    its like seeing a ghost  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 12:01 am

its like seeing a ghost  Tumblr_o2066tmEgZ1udysjso1_500

Chul Dae Bong
Name: Chul Dae Bong
Name Meaning: Chul [firmness] Dae [great righteousness]  Bong [mythical bird - phoenix]
Nickname(s): None
Age/Birthday: 16/ May 24th
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Godly Parent: goddess of insanity and the dead, Mania
Years in camp: one

Mortal Family:  
"What can I say? I thank them for making me who I am today."
Shownu Bong ~ father
Maylee Bong ~ stepmother
Keng Cher Hue ~ step brother
History:  
Shownu was very happy that he was having a little girl. He wanted her to be just like him. Like all god parents Mania left and Shownu had to take care of her by himself. Shownu being a lawyer, also working at a law school he was a busy man. At first he took leave and he was able to watch Chul until she was one. After that his job wanted him back, so he went back getting a babysitter for Chul. The babysitter was Chul, her grandma. She was named after her grandma. Chul love her grandmother and they would have a great time together. However, Shownu wanted Chul to be intelligent just like him, so he needed to find a school for her. He couldn't so he stared to have his mom teach her, and she did. Chul loved learning with her grandma, and when Shownu got home he would teach her as well. He of course was tough on her.
As Chul got into preschool she was ahead of her class being smart. Shownu was proud of his daughter. He of course would still teach her at home. So she would have two times of school. One in actually school and at home when her father got home. When Chul was in first grade her grandma got sick. She was able to see Chul graduate from preschool and first grade, but she got worse and passed away . Chul was heartbroken. She would lay down in her bed and cry just thinking about her. She wanted to make her grandmother proud, and succeed just like her father wants her to. Shownu also put her in martial arts. So she was happy that her dad taught her when she got home. She would do her homework from school and from home. When Chul was in fifth grade, being ten, her dad got a promotion to move to New York. He was going to a higher spot as a lawyer and a school wanted him at a law school. They moved, but it didn't affected Chul. She really didn't have friends. Kids didn't like her because she would always speak the truth. There were some kids that likes her, but she wasn't close to them at all.
Once in New York, Chul loved her new school and city. There was a martial art as place for her, the kids there actually understood her, however there was this girl Alex who was smart. So Chul had competition on who was smarter. Chul was study hard, she would even ask her dad to keep up the lessons for her. Chul and Alex has a rivalry and Chul was ready.
As they got older the hate became stronger. Chul was the only Korean in her school and Alex would always bring that up. Chul would ignore it. Yes Chul knew she was the only Korean, her dad was a lawyer so she was wealthy and had money. Alex however, was like that too, so it was always a competition between them. Chul was learning to be a lawyer, she was truthful, rude, manipulative, and serious. So Chul knew she would break Alex in her hands if she could. She had the knowledge. One day Alex started to talk about her dad and that's when Chul lost it. She threw her book at Alex in class and Alex was able to move. However Chul felt something come off her and Alex seemed like she seen someone dead and she screamed running out of the classroom. That was the first time Chul made someone see themselves dead. Chul was scared too, she'd seen what Alex saw, and it was Alex dead, as if Chul had killed her.
Of course Chul got in trouble, and her father came to see the principle, who was Maylee. This is when Maylee and Shownu first saw each other. Shownu of course was mad at Chul but it was nothing. He was happy she was able to stand her ground. Chul of course told Shownu what happened. He just said he'll tell her when she was fifteen. Then Maylee started to show up. She liked her, she was just surprised to see that she had a son. Keng was nice so Chul and him got along. Chul was still in martial arts, and she invited everyone in that class to her birthday. She was finally fifteen. One of her friends came late and she gave Chul a hug and Chul felt another tingle and she gasped. She started to see her friend going crazy. It felt like a dream and she let go of her friend and her friend fell to the floor. Chul was scared and she ended the party. Her friend went to the hospital and she was okay, but Chul couldn't show her face anymore. Shownu finally told her and Chul was surprised. She finally understood why these things were happening. That's when Shownu took her to camp. Shownu was proud of Chul, she grew up to be smart and beautiful. He told her she was going to marry Maylee, and Chul approved happy for him. He told her he would send her a letter so she knew when the wedding was.

Appearance:
"Something"
Face Claim: Kim Hyun-A
Chul I a beautiful Korean girl and she has all the the Korean looks. Let's start with her hair. Chul's hair is long going to her mid back and the color is a dark brown...well for now it is. Like most Korean girls she likes to change her hair color. That includes coloring her tips, having highlights, or even just dying the whole thing. She tends to trim her hair and she would cut it to short. The shortest would be to her shoulders and that's it. Chul loves her hair so yeah. To go along with her hair, she has dark brown sharp eyes. These she keeps the same. She isn't really a fan of contacts, but if she feels like it she would wear them. Still on Chul's face she has pale skin. Her face is round, but not to round. She still has that slim look on her face. Chul has a slim body with a slight curve. She is five foot four, and she has some muscle on her from being in martial arts.
Chul tends to wear fashionable clothes like she always did when she was with her father. She can be seen in a normal shirt and some jeans. Chul does have tattoos. She has a cross on her inner upper left arm that she got with her father. She got two more while she was in camp. She snuck off of course. Her second one was in her inner upper right arm that says "Tempus" meaning Time in Latin. And the third one she got on her left shoulder blade saying "My mother is the heart that keeps me alive." She had this one just because she wanted to show that she did love her mom no matter what happened.

Personality:  
"I speak the truth, so please don't cry."
Manipulative, speaks the truth, rude, some what friendly, smart and more. Chul isn't an approachable person at all. She just comes off as rude and disrespectful. When people do try to meet her, your feelings will probably be hurt. She likes to speak the truth and the truth does hurt. That's just how Chul was raised. She was raised by a hardcore lawyer so yeah. So with her speaking the truth, she is rude and disrespectful. Honestly Chul could care less for how people think she is. She says whatever she wants and doesn't care. If you're hurt by it sorry, if you want to do something about it then go ahead. Chul doesn't back down from a challenge. Her words will break you and your soul if you don't get off her back. She's more hurtful with her words than fighting. Next is being manipulative, it's easy for her. She chooses words carefully and she's a girl. So that being said she uses her attractiveness to get her way with guys, pretty sure most girls use their looks.And with girls she just talks.
However Chul does have a soft side. Well everyone does. If you can stick around with Chul and her attitude, then she'll see that you understand her. She like people who can relate and understand her. If you can take a ride comment or rude joke and throw one back at her she'll probably love you forever. She is also hard to get for guys. She wants a guy to support her, so if she is rude she wants him to be on her side. But she doesn't want a wimp who just sides with her everyday, at least give her a challenge. Also the guys needs to be himself, don't change for her. And that's what she likes, a guy who doesn't change. If you're  funny stay funny, if you're  shy be shy, if you're rude stay rude. Same for girls don't change who you are just because of one friend. That's ugly to her so don't do it. She is an intelligent girl. Growing up with a dad as a lawyer, step mom as a principal they taught her well. All her smarts come firm her dad because he did teach her right after school.
Also as you can see Chul is careless. She doesn't give a rats ass about others. She is crazy and loves adrenaline. Sky diving, dollar coasters, bungee jumping, stealing, and more. Count her in, and if you get caught, she talk her way out or  don't want to do it, Chul will find a way and you'll probably end up doing it. She also like to fight. Hand to hand is her favorite because of her doing martial arts, and she probably would be willing to teach people.So yeah Chul can be pretty fun. Just don't get on her bad side. Okay? Okay.
Fatal Flaw: Chul is a selfish person, and is careless. She doesn't care about others because she believes she come first. And she doesn't really care about what she says or what she does. She does think before, but if she feels like it's right she'll do it.

Pets:
"I don't have any."
None

Talents:
"I'm pretty awesome."

• Mediumship: Chul can view ghosts/spirits of deceased and communicate or interact with them, even if they have possessed inanimate objects,subjects,people. She can also make others see them, but that takes a lot of power and energy out of her. She can also run spirits away, but that's deadly for her and others she's around.
  • Madness Manipulation:Chul also can create, control, and manipulate Madness or insanity of themselves, others or the madness energy around.
  • Knowledge: Chul is an intelligent girl. She knows her way around her intelligence. However she doesn't know when to stop being smart and being a know it all.
  • Manipulative: Having the skills form her father and being a lawyer she knows how to manipulate people. She has her lawyer skills and she knows how to talk her way out of situation.
  • Martial Arts: Being in martial arts for so long she knows how to fight. She's agile and strong. She even knows how to use weapons while fighting out she just prefers a dagger.

Weapons:
"Nothing special. But hey it keeps me alive."

• MoMo : MoMo is Chul's celestial bronze dagger. It has a curve for her grip to be good. She always keeps it by her hip always prepared to fight.

Spirit Animal: Black Swan
District: Seven
Ambrosia: Peanut butter with apples
Nectar: White Peach

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:24 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: its like seeing a ghost    its like seeing a ghost  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 12:15 am

its like seeing a ghost  Tumblr_mo987lYYhI1ssjvzko1_500

Dimitri August Duchamps
Name: Dimitri August Duchamps
Name Meaning: Dimitri [from demeter goddess of harvest] August [revered] Duchamps [from the field]
Nickname(s): Aug
Age/Birthday: 17/ December 25th
Birthplace: Paris, France
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Godly Parent: God or spirit of sleep, Hypnos
Years in camp five

Mortal Family:  
"Uhh.. I don't want to talk about it."
Mia Duchamps~mother
William Duchamps~Stepfather
Charlotte, Daisy, and Lucy Duchamps~ Half sisters
History:  
Dimitri and Elijah were born on December 25th in Paris, France. Mia didn't have a lot of money at the time, but she still loved her twins a lot. She cared for them when she was on maternity leave, but when she had to go back to work she couldn't stop thinking about that. She worked twelve hours a day six days a week. Except on Sunday, she was allowed to work ten hours which she was very thankful for. Even though she worked hard and never carelessly spent her money, it still wasn't enough. Soon, they left their single family home to move into a cheaper, but still nice two bedroom apartment. Mia did everything in her power to make sure the same thing that happened to her while growing up didn't happen to the twins.
On their second birthday, a dracanae attacked their apartment. Luckily, they weren't home because they were at the park playing on the swings. When they got home, the dracanae had already left realizing they weren't there. Immediately, Mia packed their bags and left to a new apartment on the other side of the Eiffel Tower. Fast forwarding to about three years later, Mia had been working at a diner (she had to switch jobs because they had moved apartments) when she met William. They had fell in love instantly. Before they got married, he told Mia about his three daughters and asked if it would be a problem. She said no, the twins would love another sibling, a younger one especially. A few months later, they got married and moved to a new house.
Because William was rich, Dimitri's and Elijah's lives became the complete opposite of what they were used to livening to. They both got a room to themselves and went to a private school. Everything was perfect for awhile. Mia was happy because they were living a perfect life and twins' were happy. A few days after they turned eight, William decided it was time for a bit of change. William, Mia, the twins, and the triplets moved to New York City. Mia didn't have to work anymore because William made enough money for the whole family. They lived in a penthouse apartment overlooking Central Park. Dimitri and Elijah still went to private school with Charlotte, Lucy, and Daisy. Life was good.
On Dimitri's and Elijah's eleventh birthday, they were about to blow out the candles when a big pack of hellhounds attacked their apartment. The cake was knocked down as everyone was running, and a fire started. Both of the twins managed to escape, but went different ways. Dimitri went through the front door and took the stairs while Elijah took the fire escape. William, Mia, and the triplets died in the fire. Elijah thought Dimitri had died, and vice versa. Elijah wandered the streets of the city by himself for a few days, only living on scraps and food people gave him or money he found. The family had lost their money because William's ex wife Stephanie had taken all of William's leftover money and moved into an apartment right next to their old one. a year later a satyr found Dimitri and brought him to camp.

Appearance:  
"I may be a twin, but I'm the better looking one."
Face Claim: Francisco Lawchowski
August looks the same almost everyday except his clothes are changed. He has brown hair to go along with his eyes. They are a warm caramel color, but some people say they are just a light brown. He may put gel in it to keep it back in the tapered hairstyle he has. It can sometimes be a shaggy mess, and he hardly lets anyone see it that way, and if you do see it that way then it just means that he was to lazy. His hair can look like different browns at points, but most of the time its a dark brown color.
August likes to take care of himself and his body. He has an athletic build, and he has a toned stomach. He is tall over at the height of 5'8. he has a tan that stays with him, but fades at a point of time. He likes to keep hsi tan, but when he doesn't its because he is sick. He kind of has that bad boy look, but when he smiles his dimples help him look more nice. Dark clothes as well it what he likes to wear because who doesn't like to wear dark colors. However, just because he wears dark colors doesn't mean that he isn't a nice person. He can be seen in sweats and a tank top or if you visit him while he just woke up then just sweats. He is a handsome boy, like his twin brother,and of course some may say "It just runs in the family."

Personality:  
"Uhh... I care a lot..maybe?"
Dimitri doesn't look like a person you can approach and have a conversation with, but he is. He may intimidate people but he's sort of a bundle of joy. He is sweet and loves to stay positive. He likes to make people happy so that is why he stays positive. Being positive is what makes him nice and caring. He can be a clingy because he doesn't want to loose anyone in his life again.
He cares for people, but most of the time you will see that he cares for his brother. He hasn't seen his brother in six or seven years. This is why he is sometimes clingy. He lost his family and his brother. He is now with his brother, and he doesn't what to loose these precious years he has with him. However, he is sweet and caring, but he is a firework. If his buttons get pushed he will explode with anger. This is really rare for him because he doesn't really care what people say about him, but if you cross the line then you will get the wrath of Dimitri Duchamps. Another thing that is crossing the line is messing with his sleep.
He is the son of Hypnos, so sleep is important to him. So a way to avoid this would be if his door is closed don't knock because he's sleeping, if you enter,enter quietly.  And of course he looks like an angel sleeping.
Dimitri is good at making friends and he gets attached to his friends. So he can be he jealous type of person. He can be a flirt with guys, but he doesn't know when he is flirting. He talks and rambles so if he is flirting please let him know. But if you are his friends, and he likes a guy and you decided to start talking to that guy or like the guy too, don't think that Dimitri will be your best friend. He will get mad and jealous. So yeah Dimitri is a bit crazy.
Fatal Flaw:
Holds grudges

Pets: and
"I own a tea cup pig name Crumpet. Get it> tea and Crumpet?"
He has a teacup pig named Crumpet .

Talents:

"Well I'm the son of Hypnos, so fall asleep"

• Sleep Inducment: Dimitri and Elijah both have this power. They can make their opponents tired and later on they will fall asleep. This affects Dimitri because he becomes tired as well. But once the person is asleep Dimitri can't fall asleep because if he does the opponent and him will both have the same nightmare that may leave scars.

Weapons:

"Shiek, my celestial bronze dagger."

• Shiek: Dimitri's celestial bronze dagger he had when he ran away from his eleventh birthday.

Spirit Animal: Badger
District: Twelve
Ambrosia: Fruit salad
Nectar: Pomegranate  

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:11 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: its like seeing a ghost    its like seeing a ghost  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 3:03 pm

its like seeing a ghost  Tumblr_m5ukdeqnaW1qbalato1_r1_500

Maeko U Seo
Name: Maeko U Seo
Name Meaning: Maeko [Honest child] U [Gentle] Seo [Royalty]
Nickname(s): Mae
Age/Birthday: 16
Birthplace: Korea
Godly Parent: Goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, moon, ghosts and necromancy, Hecate
Years in camp three

Mortal Family:  
"Wish I had more time with them."
History:  
When Mae was young and she was born her father, Yugyeom, had four children already and a fifth child wasn't going to help. He wanted to put her up for adoption, but he didn't want to let his only little girl slip away from him. So that being said he kept her. She was the youngest and the other brothers were older. There was Youngjae who was the oldest and he had to work with their father. If they were able to work Yugyeom didn't hesitate and made them work. He needed to get as much money as possible to support his family. As Mae got older she got less time to spend with her father and siblings. He would have the brothers work and Mae would just stay home doing her homework, and she wouldn't clean up the house voluntary.
Mae was always told stories about her mom. They would always say how magical she was. Mae would be happy because she knew deep down inside that her father still loved her mom, she just had to go. When she was able to go to school, Mae was always the odd ball. She would be reading instead of playing outside with the other kids. She would actually read about Greek Mythology and she loved it. She always talked about it to what friends she had, which was mostly teachers. She wanted to learn how to read Greek. She was able to speak Korean, English and able to read Korean, English, and Greek. Reading Greek came to her as if it was her first language. So during school she would read, write and draw. However, when she heard volleyball she would be the first kid in the gym ready to go. However Mae started not to like it because before she hit the ball the ball would just move as if she were controlling it in her mind. Mae of course told her father and he told her he will tell her everything once she is a teenager, and she agreed with him.
On her thirteenth birthday Mae's father told Mae the truth about her mom. Mae was shocked, happy, and sad. Shocked because her mom was one of the Greek goddess, the goddess of Magic. So that explained the moving objects she click move. Happy, because her mom was a GODDESS! Who wouldn't be happy that their mother was a goddess and you were now a demigod. And sad because she had to leave. She had to go to camp and leave her father and brothers behind. She went to camp and she felt at home. Her siblings there helped her with her power. She then visited her family at fourteen and all their crops had died. Mae visits them when she can and helps them grow more crops.

Appearance:  
"I'm your average Korean girl"
Face Claim: Kwon Yuri
Mae is your average Korean  girl, meaning when you look at her you know she is asian right away. However, don't ask her where she is from and all that stuff about her heritage. She will tell you on her own time. Mae stands at about 5'4 maybe 5'5 so she isn't that tall, and she probably weighs like 110 or you can say she is a feather. She is small but she have some muscle on her and her body. It isn't like body builder muscle its running muscles, so mostly on her legs and her stomach is flat with some imprints of abs. She likes to jog everyday and she does cardio and she even does Zumba! She does do the push-ups, sit-ups and all that other fun stuff but cardio is her thing. Mae has a olive skin, but not in the winter. In the winter she has light skin.
Mae's hair color is jet black. She sometimes eyes it to make it look lighter, but most of the time you will see her with black or brown hair. Her eyes are almond shaped and they are also jet black. She gets that from her dad. Because all of the kids have black eyes. Mae is a beautiful Korean girl and she likes to keep it that way. When you see her the first thing you think is fierce. Mae love love loves to look good. She dresses to impress and also dresses because you have to look good to be good. You might mistake her for a child of Aphrodite, but she isn't.

Personality:  
"I'm really sweet, so get to know me"
Let's just say Mae is an approachable person and that can sometimes be a bad thing. Why? Because she probably won't talk to you. Mae is very shy girl once you meet her. She'll talk to you, but she won't be taking the whole time. She listens and listens until she is asked to talk or if she has to talk. She is smart so if she has to put her two sense in she will. Mae is very humble and sweet, so don't take that away from her because it will get ugly. Okay anyway, once you get to know Mae she will not be shy anymore. She's like that one friend everybody has had. Where once you meet them they're shy and then you know them and they aren't, it's like they're a whole different person! Well she is a whole different person she's just taking.
Mae is a very powerful speaker so when she speaks she expects you to listen to her words. When she talks you can hear her accent, but don't point it out because if you do you might go flying across the room. However, Mae is a very upbeat girl. She is always on her feet unless she is sleeping or really tired she has to sit down. She loves to meet new people and try new things.
Mae loves to travel, so if you want to be her travel buddy please tell her. She's looking for someone because there is no way she can afford a hotel by herself. She probably could but that would be for one day, so please travel with her. Mae is a person who has a very high adrenaline rush, that anything excites her! Breaking rules, anything reckless.  So yeah she isn't always shy and quiet. Just ask her to jump off a plane and you guys will be best friends!
Fatal Flaw: Mae is very reckless for having a very high adrenaline rush.

Pets:
"My baby Kawaii"
She owns a hedgehog named Kawaii

Talents:
"I'm the daughter of Hecate, of course I have talents"

• Withcraft: being the daughter of Hecate she has the power to move objects with her mind. Small objects such as a pen and pebble a small rock are like pick up at baby cat to her. Something medium sized would be like picking up a dog. A large would be picking up her own weight so she has to keep up her workout. And oversized object would just be picking up and oversized object. And the heavier the object the more dizzy she becomes. It's not everyday you see a sixteen year old picking up a semi truck. Another things is able to do is create spells. Some slells harm, some spells charm, some are dangerous. But she is only allowed one spell a day.
  • Potions: Mae got this talent once she was at camp. She uses herbs and special liquids. Healing potions, deadly potions. However, they are hard to make because you always need something from a person, and sometimes you don't know everyone around you.
  • Literature/Arts: Mae is a very advanced reader. You can see her reading a book and the next day another book. She reads pretty quick same goes for her writing. She writes fats and you would think it would look ugly but her handwriting is pretty. And she draw in her book but doesn't let anyone see. She draws form the heart so yeah.

Weapons:
"I have BamBam and Mark"

• BamBam and Mark: these are her Sai. They are common with her heritage, so she likes them. However you don't really see her use them because she uses her power. But she always has them by her side. She can tell them apart because the handles are different colors. BamBam's is blue and Mark's is red.

Spirit Animal: Black Jaguar
District: Nine
Ambrosia: Cheesecake
Nectar: orange juice

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:34 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: its like seeing a ghost    its like seeing a ghost  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 5:36 pm

dimitri is accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: its like seeing a ghost    its like seeing a ghost  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 12:32 pm

Maeko U Seo is ready for acceptance.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: its like seeing a ghost    its like seeing a ghost  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 11:10 pm

maeko is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: its like seeing a ghost    its like seeing a ghost  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 3:57 pm

Chul Dae Bong is ready for acceptance.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: its like seeing a ghost    its like seeing a ghost  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 4:45 pm

chul is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its like seeing a ghost    its like seeing a ghost  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its like seeing a ghost
Page 1 of 1