Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private] Empty
PostSubject: it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private]   it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private] I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 10:56 pm

It was Daniel's birthday. He turning seventeen, but he didn't seem to care. No one was close to him to care. There was Cress, but he didn't want to bother her about it. It didn't matter anyway. He had plans. Plans to sleep all day. Traveling back to camp and taken awhile and he had a few days of sleep. It finally felt good to be back in his own bed, with his own blanket, with his own pillow. Gods, how much he missed home. That's what camp was to him, home and it always would be. As the morning hours went on a few people whispered, "Happy birthday" to him. He muttered a thanks to them or didn't hear them at all. Nothing special, the way he liked it. So, Daniel kept sleeping, skipping his morning training sessions and breakfast. All he planned was simply to sleep and not give a care in the world.

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private]   it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:23 am

CressidaBlain

Cressida had her notebook in her hand and started calling places she reserved for today. She has been working on Daniel's birthday for quite some time, and she just wants everything to go amazing. She was up at six o'clock calling the restaurant, and the bakery. She wrote in her notebook the time she had the restaurant reservation which was at seven, and then they would pick up his cake when they were done eating and bring it back to one of their cabins. She had a whole day planned out and nothing was going to ruin it for her. She saw the sun start to rise and she had to look perfect for today.

Cress went and took a fast shower. She out her grey tank top and then her linen grey dress. It went down to her knees, but she still put shorts under. She started to brush her hair. She put it in a bun, and didn't like it, so she braided it. "No you look stupid." She mumbled to herself. She took the braid out and her hair was down and it was wavy. She didn't know how Daniel liked her hair, but she always had it down. She brushed it so it wouldn't look frizzy, and she was ready. She looked at her cabinet and grabbed her ring and put it on. She walked to her bed and put her sandals on.

She stood up and went to the closet and opened it. She had three presents wrapped, one with a shirt, one with shoes, and one with a notebook and pens because she knew he liked to write. She grabbed them and started to walk out of her cabin. She stated to walk to the Apollo cabin and she knocked on the door. Someone answered and they knew who she was. She told them to be quite and she walked to Daniel's room and and put the presents down. She then jumped right next to him "Happy Birthday, Daniel Mccoy!" she said kissing him on the cheek.

WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: sorry I haven't been on. Finals.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private]   it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:45 pm

Throughout the morning Daniel drifted in and out into sleep. He had a few brief dreams of memories of him and his mother. They were a bit foggy, but it was great to have them. He could hear a knock on the door somewhere in the background. Then he heard a really loud, bright happy birthday to him. He didn't even have to open his eyes to see who it was. Cressida. The only person who he loved. He felt a kiss on his cheek before opening his eyes. He sighed. He didn't want to do anything today. All he wanted to do was sleep all day. It was the only day he got to do whatever he wanted. And that's all he wanted to do.

Daniel smiled before grabbing Cress's arm and pulling her down to the bed with him. "I don't want to do anything else today." He said before rolling over towards her. "Can't we just sleep and watch movies all day?" He practically begged. Knowing her, he knew she planned something for him. He didn't want to go to a restaurant while people he didn't even know sang happy birthday to him. Daniel wasn't even ready yet, he still had to shower, brush his hair, and get dressed. By the time he did everything, they would be late to the reservation. Besides, he could have a perfectly good birthday here with Cress, watching movies, eating cake, and sleeping.

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private]   it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:01 pm

CressidaBlain

Cress chuckled as Daniel pulled her down to him. She looked at him knowing he probably wanted to stay and be lazy all day. She pursed her lips thinking that maybe she went over her head this time. She watched him as he rolled over and listened. Just as the thought he wanted to stay here at camp and be lazy. [color=#1e90ff} Well do we have movies? Or do we need to go out and get some."[/color] Cress teased him. "I had a whole day planned for you, Daniel. But I guess since it's your birthday we can stay here." she said. "But I paid for that cake of yours so later on we will have to go get it together." she said. She looked down at her outfit, well maybe she was a bit over dressed to go get a cake later on, but oh well.

Cress stood up and grabbed all three presents and held the one with the shirt in it first to him. 'Here's your first one. I hope you like it and if not we can go shopping later on!" she smiled. She sat down on the bed waiting for him to sit up and open her presents. "And you'll have to wait for your fourth present later on in the night." she said leaning back on the bed.

WORDS: 225| OUTFIT| OOC: the presents are in the link of the outfit.^^ I thought it would be easier for me.  
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private]   it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 7:59 pm

Daniel's face lit up when she asked if they had movies. She was considering it, and that made him happy. "I'm pretty sure we have some somewhere in the cabin. And if we don't, someone in the cabin probably has Netflix." He said with a grin. He appreciated Cress being there and planning everything just for him. "Of course." He said with another smile. He had forgotten about cake, thank the Gods Cress was there to remind him.

Daniel sat up in bed as she grabbed the presents. "You know you didn't have to get me anything." He said before reaching up and giving her a kiss on the cheek. He carefully unwrapped each of the presents. A shirt, a notebook with pens, and a pair of sneakers. He gave her another smile that seemed to stretch from ear to ear. "I don't think we have to go shopping later on." He said with a small laugh. He gave her quick kiss before asking her, "A fourth present? Hm... want to give me a hint?" He gave her a smirk before giving her another kiss on the cheek.

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private]   it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 3:14 pm

CressidaBlain

Cress listened to him as he really wanted to stay and watch movies and be lazy. She was fine with it, but she still wanted to go out of town with him to do something. Getting the cake would be fun, but maybe they can run into something fun on the way. "Did you forget about the cake?" she chuckled already knowing the answer to that. She put her hands together and smiled "Hey, everyone deserves presents for their birthday." she said watching him open his presents.

Cress smiled as he gave her a kiss on the cheek. It was happy to know that he was happy. Cress had brought him a shirt, and a pair of shoes. Also, she bought hims pens and a notebook because she knows that he likes to write so why not. She kissed him back and she laid back down on his bed. She chuckled and nodded no "Sorry, but no. It's a secret and you have to wait." she told him. She wanted him to be surprised and clueless. If she gave him a hint then he would figure it out.

WORDS: 188| OUTFIT| OOC: ///  
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private]   it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 8:50 pm

Daniel gave her a cheeky smile before saying "Maybe." It didn't matter considering he would've been fine without one. He was used to it by now to get no gifts on his birthday, no cake, or no cards. There had never been really anyone to make his birthday special for him when he was younger. He had been depressed at first, but eventually turned to more of a tradition where it was the opposite on his birthday. Instead of getting lots of presents, he got none. If his mom was still alive he was sure she would've visited him or at least sent him a card. If she was alive, which she wasn't. He nodded his head, not wanting to say anything. He didn't want to make her feel bad or ruin his birthday.

Daniel smiled before commenting, "Damn, I was hoping you'd tell me." He didn't mind waiting. He didn't want today to go too fast, he just wanted to enjoy his birthday for once. "I'm going to go get the movies. I'm sure we have snacks somewhere around here, and if we don't we could always raid the Mess Hall when the harpies aren't looking." He said with a smirk before getting up from his bed. Daniel looked around the cabin quickly finding a few movies in about five minutes. On his way back to his bed, one of his half-sisters said happy birthday to him. They had a brief conversation before she gave him her Netflix account. He thanked her before leaving. "Okay so I found a few movies. I found Fast and the Furious, Pitch Perfect, Up, and Finding Nemo." He said each movie as he looked at the covers. "If you don't like any of these, my half-sister gave me her Netflix account." He said before sitting down next to her.

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private]   it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:19 pm

CressidaBlain

Cress knew that Daniel had forgot but she didn't get mad about. He probably didn't expect to get anything for his birthday so yeah you would forget about things. She started to think that maybe doing all this was making him feel down. If his mother was still alive she would be doing these things with him and not her. Maybe she was brining back memories that are making him feel sad. Cressida didn't bring want to ask him if this was to much, maybe she can get the cake herself and then just bring it back and they can eat it. Maybe they should just stay in bed all day. Cress smiled at him just so that he didn't think anything was wrong with her.

Cress chuckled and nodded no. She was now thinking of she should even do the fourth present. She wanted this day to be special, but how? Know she thinks that she has ruined his birthday, she dressed up like she is going out, and she is going to be in a bed all day. "Okay." she told him. She watched him leave and she put her face into a pillow and screamed. This was not coming out like she wanted it to. She would never try and ruin his birthday. She heard footsteps and she sat back up, but it was just a cabin member asking if everything was okay, she said yes. Daniel came back and he named the movies and she smiled "It's your birthday you choose." she told him. She had to make him feel good now. She had to make this day better, not only to make her feel like she is awful, but for Daniel.

WORDS:  287| OUTFIT| OOC: ///  
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private]   it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:28 pm

Daniel smiled before taking a seat next to her. "You pick." He said. He knew it was his birthday, and she was trying to be nice to him. He appreciated it, he really did, but he could tell something was wrong. He'd made that same face plenty of times before and he knew it all too well. "What's the matter?" He asked. He didn't want to pry, maybe she totally fine. But knowing her, he knew she wasn't. He wasn't sure if it was because of him, he hoped it wasn't. He wouldn't know what to say or do if it was him. He'd probably do what he had done a few months ago. Leave. He never wanted to make someone else upset over him. He was just an unimportant person that didn't provide much other than just space and music. And anyone could do that. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked slowly. He didn't understand what she was upset about, but he would understand if she didn't want to talk about it. He knew that better than anyone.

ooc- want me to do a time skip in my next post?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private]   it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it's been a while since I have even heard from you [private]
Page 1 of 1