Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal Empty
PostSubject: i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal   i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:01 pm

i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal Tumblr_inline_ngopbz5dJQ1szzw5b
ALL YOU SINNERS STAND UP
SING HALLELUJAH
i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal Divider

winston moore || son of apollo

August 14, 2013

My mum just told me about my father. He was a god? A bloody god? I mean, I know some kids have actors as their parents, or maybe like the Queen's kids, but a god? That just seems really unlikely. Yet, here I am, an offspring of Apollo, walking and living on the earth.

Adrian was in the room when my mum told me about my father. He seemed really upset when my mum said I would have to go to a camp with other demigods like me. She explained that it would be safer, both for me and them, if I went to this camp. She said since I'm the son of a god, monsters can sense me because of my demigod blood. All this didn't seem to help with Adrian. I was the only one around for him while we were growing up, and Mum wasn't home very often because of work, and none of those step-dads helped at all. And now I've got to go across the Atlantic Ocean to be safe from enemies.

Thank God i get to stay for a bit longer. I'm staying in Manchester until September, which is when I will be leaving for Long Island and "Camp Half-Blood". I plan to do something with Adrian before I leave for camp, probably a day at the arcade in the mall something like that. I've been saving up money all summer for this. I mean, it wasn't specifically because I was going to Camp. I didn't know I would be going until today; but I've been saving up to pay for a day out with Adrian. I guess having me leave makes it all more sentimental.

Oh shit, my mum's telling me to go to bed. I guess I'll having to keep writing later. See you later, I guess.
Bloody hell, I'm terrible at endings.

Winston Moore, now known as a son of Apollo

i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal Tumblr_mfeh1rqvPI1s12eoao1_500
i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal DividerSHOW PRAISE
WITH YOUR BODY
STAND UP

SING HALLELUJAH
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal   i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 10:06 pm

i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal Tumblr_inline_ngopbz5dJQ1szzw5b
ALL YOU SINNERS STAND UP
SING HALLELUJAH

August 19, 2013

Today I took Adrian out to town. Our mum followed behind us, making sure nothing bad happened to us (such as monster attacks or kidnapping), but it didn't really bother me much, under the circumstances. I can understand how she feels, letting her 14 and 10 year old sons wonder around London without any supervision.

I took him out to see Big Hero 6, which was one of my favorite movies. He loved it so much, he wanted to go to the nearby toy store and buy Baymax and Hiro toys. I did buy them for him, since I wouldn't be able to do that everyday (trust me, if I wasn't leaving camp so soon, I would most definitely keep my money for something else). He really likes them. He's sitting in the room with me playing with the toys. He's been playing with them for a while now; maybe 2 hours?

After the movie and toys, I took him to ShakeAway, an amazing milkshake place that I would most definitely recommend if you were a living being. I caught the thing I got everyday, Malteasers floating in a thick chocolate-caramel mix. Adrian got a minty flavor with bits of Oreo's floating in it. We shared the shakes, of course. His was actually really good. I should get that milkshake before I leave for Camp...

What else did we do today? We really just walked around London, checking out all the things we were missing while living in Manchester. Adrian actually made me tear up a bit. We were sitting along a river that ran through London, sipping on our milkshakes, and then he started to cry. I turned to him and asked him what was wrong.
"I won't be able to see Winnie again (that's what he calls me) cause he has to go to Camp for a long time..." he said, sobbing between breaths. I hugged him tightly and reassured him that I wouldn't stay out of contact, and would talk with him as often as I could. He still continued to cry.
"Adrian, please don't cry. It'll be okay, I promise. If you're ever worried about me, just take one of these coins and flip it in the air, and ask for me. You have to say it just right, though, okay? 'Show me Winnie at Camp Half-Blood'!" I told him, showing him the drachmas that Mum had given me when she told me that I was a demigod. He took the golden coin, and hugged me tightly. It got me teary, I swear. That little boy is all I worry about. I'm going to miss him. But, as I told him, I can see him whenever I want by using the 'IM', as my mum had called it.

I should probably start packing up. I won't be able to keep much here, since I'll be living at camp until I'm 18. That's when I'll be able to move back to Manchester, maybe even London, and be close to Mum and Adrian again.
That'll be all.

"Winnie" Moore, big brother of Adrian Moore

i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal Tumblr_mfeh1rqvPI1s12eoao1_500
WITH YOUR BODY
STAND UP

SING HALLELUJAH
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal   i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 4:58 pm

ALL YOU SINNERS STAND UP
SING HALLELUJAH

September 1, 2013

Today was the day I left Manchester and got on a flight for Long Island Sound. I'm on the plane right now. Supposedly, the flight will be 7 hours, so I'll have lots of time on my hands. I'll probably read some books and play on my 3DS.

I finished packing this morning. Had quite a few bags; 3 full suitcases and a backpack. It's going to be great finding the luggage in New York. Anyways, the house was really quiet while I was getting ready this morning, even though I was blasting music through the house. Neither my mum nor Adrian spoke. It was really ominous. I hope they're okay. The first time someone spoke was a few minutes before we had to get into the car to drive to the airport, which was my mum. "Let's get going, then," she said. I was scared.

Being at the airport was even worse. They were trying their hardest to not break down into tears, especially Adrian. I could tell because his face was really red. Eventually I told them it was okay that they could cry, that I wouldn't be embarrassed if they did. That's when Adrian broke down into tears, and hugged my legs (as I'm 5' 11" and he's still fairly short). I tried to hold back my tears, but I ended up crying as well. It's kind of hard to hold back the tears when your little brother hugs your legs tightly while he's crying because you'll be gone for 4 years.

I gave both my mum and Adrian a small speech, telling them I would be fine, and I would IM them if I ever felt I needed to. I pulled out some drachmas from my back pocket and handed them to Adrian, and he stuffed them in his pocket. He stood straight, and saluted me (we played army a lot together). I smiled, and returned the salute. My mother was crying now. I walked up to her and hugged, and walked through the metal detectors (which I had to stop because I forgot to take off my earrings which had set it off).

As I said earlier, I'm currently on the plane. Thank goodness I got a seat by the window, and there's a young man sitting by me. It's currently... 6 PM, just about. I'll probably stop writing right now, play some Animal Crossing or something.

[later during the night]
Oh my god. I just had a terrible nightmare. It was a dream about Adrian and Mum getting attacked by monsters. I really hope it was only a dream. I'm going to call them, just in case.

I just called. They're fine now. Thank God...

Winston Moore, currently on a 7 hour flight

WITH YOUR BODY
STAND UP

SING HALLELUJAH
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal   i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 5:17 pm

ALL YOU SINNERS STAND UP
SING HALLELUJAH

September 2, 2013

Welp, I'm in America now. Actually, I'm at the Camp now. It's a lot different than I expected it to be. Most of the kids here, they carry weapons around like they were a purse, or some other important item.

Also, there's this super popular kid called Percy Jackson? Apparently, he's one of the few Big Three kids. He's dating an Athena girl, from what I've heard. Oh, I feel really ashamed now. I like, never talk about people like this. Oops. I'll try hard not to stay like this.

The first day was pretty eventful. I got a weapon, which is a lot like Pit from Kid Icarus. It's almost exactly like it, actually. Hehe. I went to the infirmary, and I'm going to be getting training with other demigods so we can take care of any half-bloods get injured and need assistance. I'm actually really excited for my medic training.
And later, after dinner, all the demigods went to the amphitheater, all of them sang songs that all the campers seemed to know (of course, I didn't), and the camp leader, Chrion (he's a centaur, btw), introduced me. When I talked, saying where I was from and whatnot, some of the girls (Aphrodite, I think) giggled. I guess British accents are a thing now? I kinda feel bad though, because I'm not straight...
Anyways, while I was talking, all of the kids seemed freaked out. There was a glowing stigma above my head. When I looked up, I saw that it was a lyre. After the stigma was above my head for a while, I heard the Apollo kids cheering. Yep, I was an Apollo kid, that's for sure.

The cabin leader just came by the bunks and told us lights out. I probably won't be able to fall asleep, but I should probably try, at least. Write as soon as I can, I guess.

Winston Moore, some band junkie

WITH YOUR BODY
STAND UP

SING HALLELUJAH
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal   i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 7:24 pm

ALL YOU SINNERS STAND UP
SING HALLELUJAH

September 5, 2013

It's only my 3rd day at camp, and I already feel like I fit in. My half-siblings have made me feel welcome by sharing their music with me (which has led me to finding some pretty amazing indie bands), and a few of them had let me play on the instruments that they owned. It really widened my playing capabilities.

Adrian called me once with the drachma. He seemed to be doing well so far. I just hoped that this would last. He talked to me about his day at school, and how his friends had asked where I was (since we were in middle years, we went to the same campus). He called me during school, and some of his friends appeared in the IM. I laughed whenever I saw them They asked questions like "Heyy Winston where are you?" and "Winston why are you in a rainbow?". I wasn't entirely sure how to answer the second question, but when I told the boys that I was in New York, they started freaking out. "WINSTON HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS!?!"

It was pretty funny.

It's getting close to training time for me. I'll write as soon as I can.

Winston Moore, apparently a superstar according to Adrian's friends

WITH YOUR BODY
STAND UP

SING HALLELUJAH
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal   i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:40 pm

ALL YOU SINNERS STAND UP
SING HALLELUJAH

September 10, 2013

Sorry I haven't written in a few days. I've been busy with training and whatnot. I've gotten really good with the work in the infirmary, eventually I'll be able to help the other campers on my own without any of the other Apollo kids lingering over my shoulders.

I haven't trained much with my weapon, though. I learned that it can magically turn into earrings. Who would've thought? I normally keep the weapon as earrings (i'm starting to get afraid that I'm going to be trying to put them in, and accidently activate it and I STAB MY HEAD OFF), as I'm not really one to fight. I'm terrified for the day when I have to face an Ares kid because I accidentally ran into them or something *cringe*

There's not really much to talk about. I've been training most of the time.

Oh, Mum and Adrian IM'ed me the other day. When I showed my weapon, my mum almost passed out while Adrian freaked out because he seemed so cool to him. I really miss them, and it's only been about a week since I've been gone. Let's hope I can keep this up for 4 years.

Winston Moore, drowning in camp training

WITH YOUR BODY
STAND UP

SING HALLELUJAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal   i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i've got those jet pack blues ----- winston's journal
Page 1 of 1