Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

stuck in her daydream--- rana's journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

stuck in her daydream--- rana's journal Empty
PostSubject: stuck in her daydream--- rana's journal   stuck in her daydream--- rana's journal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:09 pm

Date Goes Here, Thanks

stuck in her daydream--- rana's journal Picture goes here

Example of a picture up there, down here is where the diary entry goes, etc.

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

stuck in her daydream--- rana's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: stuck in her daydream--- rana's journal   stuck in her daydream--- rana's journal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:33 pm

January 13th, 2014.

stuck in her daydream--- rana's journal Tumblr_m6vjo8GAla1rslyll

To The Walking Popsicle, NYC.

Taylor.
You know, it really bugs me when people use English in writing? Especially when they do it just to make my life harder. That's really annoying. But since you went out of your way- I decided to make an effort. That, and the fact I wasn't able to decide whether you deserved a letter or not, is why this has taken so long. Sorry, but I ain't sorry.
Hey, at least you're right about one thing. I'm not a morning person. I'm also not a person who enjoys when people leave and don't say goodbye. I'm surprised Smudge didn't scratch your head off. It would have been highly amusing for you to walk around in your new life with cat scratch scars. It also would have been an amazing wake up call. Even though you would have needed to deal with cat scratches and a lamp or something thrown at you.
The moral of that paragraph? My cat is a terrible guard dog. I should fire him.
I'm not good with goodbyes. Call it one of my many flaws (Don't point out every damn flaw, for Gods sake. I'm aware of my flaws, and I don't, in any way, work to fix them. Ok?). I hate goodbyes. Not to sound like a whiny child, but you should only have to deal with so many goodbyes in your lifetime, and I've gone over my quota. And... well, I think you have too, right? You must have had to say goodbye to lots of friends when you left Camp. And with your whole memory thing, I guess there were some people you never got to say goodbye too, which, in a way, is worse. Point is, I hate goodbyes. But I wasn't entirely unhappy to at least get a goodbye from you.
If you repeat what I'm about to write to anyone, I'll be able to deny it. Just to let you know.
Thank you. For everything. I mean... you're right. We had each others backs. You especially. I won't forget you saving my ass the time we went for sticks. I can't ever forget that. It might not seem like a big deal, but it was. For me at least. While I hate to admit it, you kept me sane in there. Or at the same level of sanity I had when I went in at least. Lets not kid ourselves by saying I was ever completely sane.
I meant to say it before you went, but I guess I can say it now too. I don't hate you. I did at first. I hated you and Alec, just like I've hated everyone for a long time now. But I don't hate you anymore.
You're still a Popsicle though. I expect no less from a Popsicle penguin hybrid then for you to come hunt me down and freeze my ass off. Although, lets be honest. My ass is way too hot to be frozen.
Gods. You're right. This is some sappy crap. Its like, if you were right here in front of me, we'd be at the point where we hug and cuddle and cry and say nice things to each other. Hahahahahaha. I don't think I'd ever, ever, ever like you enough to do that. You can dream though.
Maybe I will drop by. Next time I'm out, maybe we should go for coffee or something. Yes, it would be incredibly awkward, but we could pretend it was a random meeting and we decided to be civil. For the sake of keeping our appearances up, of course.

Rana M. Jackson. The smoking idiot in Cabin 2, apparently.

P.S. One, exploding sticks are just the picture of health. Have you ever seen an unhealthy exploding stick? Nope. Didn't think so. Two, I'll do whatever the hell I want to do. I don't like when people try tell me what to do. Guess I'm sort of used to it with you though.

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

stuck in her daydream--- rana's journal
Page 1 of 1