Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stuck in the mud

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Stuck in the mud Empty
PostSubject: Stuck in the mud   Stuck in the mud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:53 am

I am stuck in the mud. The wheels of my chair are stuck in the mud. without anyone around I was despite. I could be here for days If no one came around. "Help!!!!!! I'm stuck!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Stuck in the mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the mud   Stuck in the mud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:08 pm

Stuck in the mud Opal
"You might get crushes on the hot guy..."
::::::::::
After claiming a bunk over in the Hera cabin (due to her father being a minor god), Opal decided to go exploring around the camp. Not kiddie exploring, of course. No, Opal had her own way of exploring, and it wasn't looking around at the scenery. She walked past the lake, keeping a watchful eye on all the other children around her. Then she saw him. A little boy, stuck in the mud. Usually, she would have pointed and laughed, but this little boy was different. He was in a wheelchair. Although she never let anyone else know this, she had a soft spot for invalids, as one of her best friends back in Paris was almost killed in a car crash, and suffered from being paralyzed waist down.
"Here... let me help you." She said in soft tones to the little boy, as she pulled him out of the mud, carefully, to make sure she didn't dirty her lavender-colored dress. "Tell no-one I was nice to you, okay?" She threatened, but only half-heartedly. He was only a little boy, afterall.
"but I get the hot guy to crush on me."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Stuck in the mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the mud   Stuck in the mud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:18 pm

"Yes Mam. Don't worry. thank you. I might've never made it out alive if you hadn't came along." I gave a weak smile. "Are, are you claimed yet?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Stuck in the mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the mud   Stuck in the mud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Stuck in the mud Opal
"Psht. I was born claimed. Daughter of Eros since... The year I was born." She told the boy, having a bit of a blonde moment in the middle. "Are you claimed yet?" She returned the question, trying to work out who's son he could be. Opal tried to theorize (something she was surprisingly good at for a girl like her) yet drew up no conclusions.
"But I get the hot guy to crush on me."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Stuck in the mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the mud   Stuck in the mud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:47 pm

The smile faded on my face. "No, I'm not claimed yet." I cheered up a bit."But I will be claimed soon. I can feel it."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Stuck in the mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the mud   Stuck in the mud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:55 pm

Stuck in the mud Opal
"Maybe you'll get claimed right now?" She fed the young boy ideas relating to his god parent. Opal had never felt like he did. She had always known she was a demi-god. Even if she had never been directly claimed, she still knew. Her mother had told her.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Stuck in the mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the mud   Stuck in the mud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:18 pm

"I've known my father all my life, so it has to be a goddess." as I speak a grain stalk slowly grows out of the ground. "Other than that I'm clueless. Any specified questions?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Stuck in the mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the mud   Stuck in the mud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:27 pm

Stuck in the mud Opal
"Ummmm... Do you find yourself attracted to plants?" She asked, noting the grain stalk that had magically popped up out of the ground. "Or do they grow around you or something? Because I think I know who your parent is." She nods towards the multiplying number of grain stalks that shoot up out of the earth.
"But I get the hot guy to get crushes on me."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Stuck in the mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the mud   Stuck in the mud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:34 pm

"My dad said I always had a green." I look at the grain. "Thumb... That's new." I look at the girl that helped me out of the mud. "D-Demeter?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Stuck in the mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the mud   Stuck in the mud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Stuck in the mud Opal
"Yeah, that's what I thought. Demeter." She nodded her head, her theories confirmed. See? She wasn't as dumb as people thought. "I'm Opal, by the way. Daughter of Eros."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Stuck in the mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the mud   Stuck in the mud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:02 pm

"I'm Calvin, son of Demeter I guess. Thanks for your help. With everything. Hope I wasn't to much trouble." I turn around and start wheeling my way away.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Stuck in the mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the mud   Stuck in the mud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:19 pm

Stuck in the mud Opal
"Your welcome. And you weren't any trouble." She smiled at the younger boy as he wheeled away, and decided that she better leave too. Back to the Hera cabin, where she would do something mean to make up for this afternoon.
"But the hot guy gets crushes on me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stuck in the mud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the mud   Stuck in the mud I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the mud
Page 1 of 1