Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Did I even wear shoes? -ML-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy

Vixy

Did I even wear shoes? -ML- Empty
PostSubject: Did I even wear shoes? -ML-   Did I even wear shoes? -ML- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 11:40 pm

As usual, Bri had lost her shoes... or more accurately, she couldn't even remember if she'd brought shoes. She'd decided she wanted to go to the beach, and then had wandered to the beach. Instead of sulking about her shoe predicament, she walked along, the sand exfoliating her feet as she kept along.

Forgetting about her shoes, she sat down on a driftwood log and pulled a bottle of purple nail polish from her pocket, going to paint her toenails.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Did I even wear shoes? -ML-   Did I even wear shoes? -ML- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 11:49 pm

you say i look fine, if only you knew what was on my mind you'd see a whole different side, i couldn't show you even if i tried.
landon thrush
Landon hates the beach, and nothing will ever make him change his mind. Not only does he hate swimming, he hates the feel of sand on his feet. He hates being near other people, he hates the noise. And most importantly he hates the sun. So why is he there? He's not even sure. He just remembers sort of waking up on a patch of sand, a book and a flash light next to him. He must have come here to read, or he slept walked. That must be the answer because he would never willingly come to the beach.

Letting out a small grumble like sound he stands up and begins to angrily brush sand off of his pajama pants. When he's knocked enough off he turns to storm out. However he manages to trip over a rock, falling flat on his face. "Damnit"he practically yells as he stands up. Stupid rock, stupid beach.
i must have got lost in time when i found out i was only free to be, where ever i want to be
.:Coded by Wicked at CHB:.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Did I even wear shoes? -ML-   Did I even wear shoes? -ML- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 12:04 am

Her eyes turned towards the loud swear word. Slowly, her left eyebrow raised. Who else would be out here this late? "Who's there?" she called, blinking in surprise. She was still a little off time from flying back from the other side of the country. Being three hours behind really screwed with your sleep schedule. Twisting the cap back onto her nail polish, and cutting of the acrid smell of it, she looked around, trying to spot the person who had, from the sound of it, fallen down. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did I even wear shoes? -ML-   Did I even wear shoes? -ML- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did I even wear shoes? -ML-
Page 1 of 1