Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sand in my Shoes {Private to Lily}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

Sand in my Shoes {Private to Lily} Empty
PostSubject: Sand in my Shoes {Private to Lily}   Sand in my Shoes {Private to Lily} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Zinnia jumped back from the freezing water of the ocean. She had her running shoes off and was was wearing a pair of dark rolled up jeans. Her black v-necked shirt was tight on her body. She wore her white jacket over top. She was singing softly under her breath. "I wanna scream and shout and let it all out." Why was she out here at the beach. Even she didn't know. She just knew she needed to be free and out and open. She threw her head back and sang. "I wanna scream and shout and let it all out."

Last edited by ReadyGetSetSparkle on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lillis

PostSubject: Re: Sand in my Shoes {Private to Lily}   Sand in my Shoes {Private to Lily} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Lillis strolled along the beach looking out into the ocean. It reminded her of the lake she had grew up beside. He hair was was pulled back in a loose ponytail and she wore a toque to cover her ears. A comfortable bright pink t-shirt and jeans had been her clothing choice that morning, first from her bag, as usual.
She was startled when she looked up and saw a girl, about her age, singing her heart out. "Um, hello," Lillis said when she was very close.
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Sand in my Shoes {Private to Lily}   Sand in my Shoes {Private to Lily} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Zinnia startled out of her song turned to the voice. "Hey." She said. She noticed the girl seemed surprised. Well I guess anyone would be surprised if they saw a weird red headed girl singing to the sea. She smiled. "I'm Zinnia." She said. "I hope I'm not bothering you." To be completely honest it wouldn't really hurt her feelings if the girl didn't like her.
Back to top Go down
Neka

Neka

PostSubject: Re: Sand in my Shoes {Private to Lily}   Sand in my Shoes {Private to Lily} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:06 pm

Lillis smiled a little at the girl, not really sure how to go about appearing as a normal person. "No, you weren't bothering me... i just thought I was alone," she told the girl.
It was weird for her to be around another girl her age. She rarely talked to the kids in the Athena cabin. "I'm Lillis, my mom's Athena," she told the girl.
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Sand in my Shoes {Private to Lily}   Sand in my Shoes {Private to Lily} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Zinnia did a little half wave. Athena. . . She might not have guessed that. "Demeter." She said. She felt something cold and wet run over her feet and she let out a strangled gasp. She hadn't jumped that time. It was so cold. "Cold . . . " She muttered. She looked at Lillis "The water's cold." She said. What was wrong with her taht she couldn't create banging sentences. She mentally shook her head. Lillis . . it didn't really roll on the tongue. "You mind if I call you Lily?"
Back to top Go down
Neka

Neka

PostSubject: Re: Sand in my Shoes {Private to Lily}   Sand in my Shoes {Private to Lily} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:32 pm

She held back a laugh as Zinnia freaked out about the cold water. Of course it was cold! Lillis bit her tongue a little at the idea of being called Lily. Her father had always called her Lillis. nicknames are good Lillis. Means they will get to know you a bit. she told herself.
"Sure, you can call me lily... I've never had a nickname before," she explained. "I grew up alone with my Dad."
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Sand in my Shoes {Private to Lily}   Sand in my Shoes {Private to Lily} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:56 pm

I'm confused. . .

Zinnia grinned. "Me to. My father gave me my nickname of Zinni when I was really little but I appreciate if you stick to Zinnia." Zinni sounds like a little kid not to mention it made her think of that man.. She rolled her eyes. "So you sound like you had a good childhood. Tell me about it Lily," She walks over to where her shoes are the sand is cold and brittle and does not feel good, pulling on the white running shoes she flexes her bare feet inside the shoe. Socks were for suckers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand in my Shoes {Private to Lily}   Sand in my Shoes {Private to Lily} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand in my Shoes {Private to Lily}
Page 1 of 1