Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess] Empty
PostSubject: say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess]   say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 7:11 pm

Azalea was alone in the forest. For once, she enjoyed the loneliness. She used to always have people around her, talking to her, being with her. But right now she didn't want anyone to see this dangerous side of her. The side of her that was filled with an angry sadness that would only go away when she drank a certain amount of alcohol. She could barely remember how she it had appeared in her hands. A Hermes kid surely and that's when she had taken the whiskey bottle to the forest. It burned her throat, but it sure as hell worked.

Azalea had never drank alcohol before, sure a sip or two here and there. But that was about it. The first few sips from it were horrible, but after a while she had gotten used to it. That when it dawned on her. What was she really drinking it for? The faces.  The faces of all the people she had killed. It had been a whole lot, and everyone else would've said it was just to protect herself. But she wasn't that type of person. She couldn't kill anyone anymore. Their faces appeared at night and she wouldn't be able to sleep. She would only be able to get a few hours of sleep at a time. Some night she wouldn't get any sleep at all. It sucked, but there wasn't any thing she could do about it. Azalea hoped that after a while it would go away, but if anything it only seemed to be getting worse. She heard a branch crack and could see someone out of the corner of her eye, but she didn't bother to see who it was. There was no stopping her now.

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess] Empty
PostSubject: Re: say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess]   say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 7:22 pm

say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess] The_Fault_in_our_Stars_37483

Logan tried to find Azalea. He searched for hour, but had not been able to find her. In fact, over the past couple of weeks it grew more and more difficult to find her. Every time Logan wanted to spend time with her, she did not have any free time, or he could not even find here. Logan had no idea why she did not want to spend time with him.

Logan ventured into the forest. A lot of the time when he did not want to be found by anyone, he would go to the forest. He knew it was the the same for Azalea. He just wanted to make sure that nothing bad had happened to her. He'd barely seen her at all over the past couple of days and he kept having these strange dreams. Nightmares.

Logan followed a path in the woods because it had fresh footprints. He followed the trail they made, taking his sword out, just in case he did not like what he saw when he reached the end of the footprints. When he got there, he saw her, but she held a bottle of whiskey. Why was she drinking? Was something wrong? Why didn't she just go to him for help if she needed it so badly? Logan's sword fell out of his hand and clattered to the forest floor, ending his stealth.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess]   say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Azalea glanced over at the person. It was Logan. She sighed before standing up with the bottle of whiskey still in her hand. She knew he'd freak when he saw her, but she didn't care anymore. She could tell he wasn't happy with her, but she didn't feel anything. Just emptiness in the middle of her chest. "Logan..." She said softly not knowing what else to say. She took another sip from the bottle before sitting back down where she had been before. There had obviously been a reason why she didn't want him to know. It was pathetic. Every other  camper could kill a Kronos camper without feeling anything. Meanwhile she felt guilty. Guilty for what? Guilty for what, killing the enemy? She kept asking those question to herself repeatedly, but she never had an answer to any of them. The only thing left? To make it go way. That's what she wanted and that was it.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess]   say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 7:47 pm

say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess] Tumblr_nh68f8HyD61taqdcyo1_500

Logan's anger grew more and more as he watched her. He felt his entire body shaking, no matter how much he tried to control it. How much he tried to stop it. He took deep breaths, counting down from ten slowly. He should have remembered that it never worked.

Logan closed his eyes for a few seconds and then opened them up. His anger was still there, right under the surface. He said, "Azalea. What's going on with you?" He wanted to scream at her. Wanted to demand why she did this? Wanted to know what brought her to this sort of habit.

Logan did not have enough control on his anger to do that yet, though. He knew it was inevitable that it would come out though. It was just a matter of time before it erupted from his mind.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess]   say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:04 pm

Azalea watched him.  She could tell he was angry, but the alcohol made her think that everything was okay. She took another sip as she watched him carefully. She shrugged. "What do you mean?" She asked a bit more innocently than she had intended. She knew exactly what was going on with her. She just didn't want to say it out loud. She couldn't, she wouldn't. She took a long sip from the bottle, finishing it off. She sighed. "Well, crap. I don't have anymore." She said before shrugging. She knew she wouldn't be able to get more, that was it. She had savored and now it was gone in less than an hour. She stood up starting a Logan with the empty bottle in her hand again. She knew he was mad at her. She had messed up again for the thousandth time. Maybe it was the fates trying to tell them they didn't belong together. If only she knew. Azalea avoided his gaze by looking at the ground wishing she had more whiskey.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess]   say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:17 pm

say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess] Tumblr_nh68f8HyD61taqdcyo1_500

Logan grabbed the empty bottle out of her hand and he chucked it at a tree. He watched as it shattered and the fragments felt to the ground. He did not regret doing it. He'd lost control of his anger; he could not contain it. He did not know what had happened to him in the last couple of days.

Logan glared at her, "You know what I mean. You're hiding things from me again. I just don't know if I can go through that again." Logan did not know exactly what he had said to her, even as he picked up his sword that still lay on the ground and turned around.

Logan did not know where he was about to go, but he headed back down the trail. He needed somewhere to cool off. He felt like his body was working on auto pilot, even as he found a cave that he kept spare dummies to practice on and sliced them all in half with one swipe each.

Logan sunk to the ground, his fisted hands beating the ground as he reached the cave floor.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess]   say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:44 pm

Azalea watched him as he took the empty bottle form her hands. She was about to say something when Logan threw the bottle. She jumped at the sound. She hadn't expected him to do that, but she didn't say anything about it. She winced as he yelled at her. She wasn't used to him yelling at her, if anything it would be vice versa. It was almost a side of him she had never seen before. She didn't like it when they fought, but it always seemed to be her fault when they did. She watched as he walked away from her, not doing anything about it just watching. She stood there by herself for a few minutes just staring at ground thinking about what she had done. She always messed things up when they started getting better. She could be so stupid sometimes.

After another few minutes of just standing there, Azalea finally decided it was probably better if she followed him. She took her dagger out of her back pocket before following his trail. It led to another one of his caves as she had guessed. She didn't know whether she should just leave or walk in. She decided to do the latter. She walked in and sat down on the opposite wall. She sat there silently looking at the ground. "Sorry for uh messing up again." She said a bit awkwardly as she continued looking at the ground.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess]   say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 9:54 pm

Logan could not look at her at first, but he knew she was there. He did not even glance up to her when she spoke to him. He had to see the mess he had made of he dummies. She had to see what happened when he let his anger lose. Why was she still there after seeing who he really was?

After a couple of minutes of Logan breaking heavily, torn between letting his anger out and going over there and hugging her, he decided to be a mixture of anger and peace. He interrogated her, but asked the questions in a soft voice. He said, "How come you did not come to me first, Azalea? Why did you turn to alcohol before you turned to me?"

The question that bothered Logan most was that Azalea could have came to him, but she turned to a substance. Why? And then there was the dreams he had been having recently. He did not want to tell her about the dreams: what they were about or that he even had them in the first place. Logan knew who she would blame as soon as she found out about them.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess]   say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 10:14 pm

Azalea sat there staring at the ground. She didn't know what to say. He was always better in these situations than her. When he talked, she still didn't look at him. "I don't know." She said shrugging. She didn't want to tell him the real reason why. She was going to lie again, but she knew that would probably make it worse. She wasn't going to tell him. She'd have to be at gunpoint for her to have to tell him why. She was about to tell him that she probably wasn't going to turn to him if he hadn't found her, but she refrained from doing so. That might not be the best idea.

Finally, Azalea looked at him. "It's just nightmares." She said shrugging again. She acted like they weren't that big of a deal when they were. She could barely get five hours of sleep without getting nightmares. She didn't know what else to do. So she simply did what most teenagers did these days. Drink. She only had a bottle, it wasn't like she had gotten drunk. It was just a few sips. She noticed him doing the same thing as she had been doing, staring at the ground. "Logan?" She asked a bit hesitantly.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess]   say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 10:22 pm

Logan was sure Azalea was thinking that it was just a few sips of alcohol and if she used that excuse, he would not fall for it. How could he tell her what'd happened to make him so worried about her in the first place? Logan had no idea what he could do to make things better between them.

Logan said to her, "You should know that you can come to me for anything, even if it is something as little as nightmares. I'll always be there for you." Logan still was not looking at her. He couldn't. He took several deep breaths before she said his name. He said, "I thought you were dead." Finally, he looked up at her.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess]   say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 3:49 pm

Azalea knew what she had done had been pretty stupid, that she had to think about what she was doing before she actually did that. She thought that was a bunch of crap. She had known exactly what she had been doing. Drinking. She could make up a thousand excuses of why she had done it when she knew the real reason. The nightmares. They reappeared every night. Each night had a different face. A different face of someone she had killed. Sure it had been defense it didn't mean it was right. Sure she had drank to make them go away it didn't mean it was right. She sighed at the thought before looking back at Logan. "Yeah I know that. It's not important anyway so don't worry about it." She said shrugging it off. Obviously it was important if she hadn't even bothered to tell him.

Azalea watched him carefully until her told her. Did he actually think she would be stupid enough to get herself killed? "I know I can be a difficult person sometimes but..." She didn't know how to finish the rest of the sentence. When he looked up at her, her expression softened. Was it the Fates again? Gods they could be so confusing sometimes. Why couldn't they just tell her? It would be a thousand times easier that way. "Logan I think you're better off without me." She blurted out. "I just keep hurting you." She said before gritting back her teeth. She didn't want to break up with him obviously, she loved him. But she couldn't keep doing this to him.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess]   say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:40 pm

Logan had to confess to her about the dreams he started to have. He could not keep it a secret forever. He said, "I've been having dreams. Nightmares, really. Every time you die. It's always different, but one thing is the same. You always die in cruel and unusual ways. I guess after I hadn't seen you since breakfast yesterday, I was afraid I was going to find you body somewhere in the forest all mangled."

Then Azalea broke up with Logan, or at least that's what he though she was doing. Logan did not know what to say at first. He reached for her hand and held it in his, his thumb rubbing over the back of her hand. That was probably a mistake, but Logan did not care. After a few moments of hesitation, he said, "Azalea, you don't keep hurting me. I've never been happier being with you." Logan did not know if it would help any, but he figured it had been worth a shot.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess]   say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 9:49 pm

His dreams were similar to hers. The only difference was the person who was dying. Azalea kept seeing the faces of the people she had killed. It was different from killing a monster. The person simply could've changed. Sure it had been self defense, but that didn't matter to her. She could've harmed the camper instead of killing them. It just made her feel guilty inside. She could've done something else. Anyone else would've been okay, they might even have wanted to, kill a Kronos camper. But she just couldn't. She wasn't that type of person. "My nightmares are about those Kronos camper we killed a few days ago." She said a bit sadly, not wanting to say anymore about it.

Azalea watched as Logan took her hand. She smiled before leaning in and kissing him. "What would I do without you book boy?" She whispered to him.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess]   say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 9:39 pm

Logan took Azalea into his arms, wrapping them around her as he squeezed her tight. He knew something had to be wrong with her and was glad that she had finally opened up to him. He told her, "Hey, it's okay. It happens to the best of us. Do you think I don't feel guilty about the people I've killed?"

Logan smiled at her as she kissed him. He said to her, "You'd be lost." He kissed her on the forehead and hugged her close. He had been super worried about her. He kept reliving his memories in his mind.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess]   say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset [jess]
Page 1 of 1