Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

far-off places, magic spells, a prince in disguise (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

far-off places, magic spells, a prince in disguise (open) Empty
PostSubject: far-off places, magic spells, a prince in disguise (open)   far-off places, magic spells, a prince in disguise (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:48 am

lila tate

Lila adored the library. It was her favorite place to spend time. She found the building so comofrtable, like she was born to spend time in it. It occurred to her that at her core, as a child of Athena, she technically was born to love reading, and anything that could help her improve intellectually.

She carefully removed an old, dusty book from the shelf. It was one of the only ones she hadn't read yet. She found a small armchair in the very corner of the library, directly under a skylight. It was stormy out however, and even though there wasn't any rain, she still turned on the lamp next to her to see better.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: far-off places, magic spells, a prince in disguise (open)   far-off places, magic spells, a prince in disguise (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:11 pm

Echo loved the library, and the sad part was that she hadn't visited out in awhile. She loved to read and lately it's been hard for her to pick out a new book considering she had read a majority of the books at the camp library. As she made her way towards the camp library it began to start raining and she had put the hood of her coat on.

When Echo arrived, she smiled considering it was relatively empty. It was better for her, more quiet time. She found a book and sat down in a chair. There was a girl next to her who was a bit younger then her. She seemed nice and she looked like a younger sister to her. She had never seen the girl before and Echo usually knew everyone in the library. Echo smiled before leaning towards her. "What book are you reading?" She whispered to her. She knew to whisper because the librarians here didn't want any noises even though barely anyone was there. "I'm Echo, daughter of Ares." She said as she put her hand out.

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: far-off places, magic spells, a prince in disguise (open)   far-off places, magic spells, a prince in disguise (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:50 pm

lila tate

Lila jumped at the girl's voice breaking the silence. "Oh, I'm reading A Wrinkle In Time." She gave a kind smile. "I'm Lila, daughter of Athena." She placed the bookmark between the slightly weathered pages. "It's nice to meet you, Echo." Lila loved the sound of rain. She closed her eyes and laid her head back on the back of her chair.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: far-off places, magic spells, a prince in disguise (open)   far-off places, magic spells, a prince in disguise (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:23 pm

"How is it? I've been looking for some new book to read." Echo said as she closed her book. She couldn't seem to find any books considering she had read a majority of the books at the camp library. She didn't want to go off campus either to go look for more books out of fear of running into monsters. Echo nodded her head. "It's nice to meet you too." She quickly added on. She tried to think of something to say, but nothing seemed to come to mind. "How long ha-" She didn't get to finish her sentence because the librarian shushed her. She lowered her a voice a little. "Sorry. How long have you been at camp?" She whispered to her.

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: far-off places, magic spells, a prince in disguise (open)   far-off places, magic spells, a prince in disguise (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

far-off places, magic spells, a prince in disguise (open)
Page 1 of 1