Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New places... (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Piper*

*Piper*

New places... (open) Empty
PostSubject: New places... (open)   New places... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:57 pm

I walked through the cabin doors. Boy was I nervous. A whole bunch of kids were packed in there. "Uh... hi," I greeted.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New places... (open)   New places... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:41 pm

I was sitting in my bed listening to my ipod when a new kid walked in. No one else seemed to notice him so I sat up and took out my headphones. I stood up and looked at the kid. "You new?" I asked. "I'm Kat, by the way." I didn't stick out my hand. I had learned enough not to do that with my siblings. If he was a son of Hermes, well, you get my point.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: New places... (open)   New places... (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:46 pm

"Hi. Yes, I'm new... This is the Hermes cabin, right? I didn't get the name mixed up. It is confusing. The whole cabin thing. I just walked in here because Chiron said the Hermes cabin was the most crowded. It seemed pretty loud in here so I just walked in." I said then blushed when I realized I had been rambling.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New places... (open)   New places... (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:39 pm

I raised a single eyebrow at him. "Yeah," I said wrappin my headphones around my ipod. I tossed the music player onto my bed. "This is cabin eleven. Ypu got that right. And, it's always like this so, get used to it, I guess." I shrugged. "It wont take too long. Are you undetermined or my new brother?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: New places... (open)   New places... (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:04 pm

"I am unclaimed... well, I guess. That's what the horse guy said, I answered glancing around. This place seemed pretty cool. At least monsters aren't here. Maybe I could make some friends.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New places... (open)   New places... (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:59 pm

I laughed. "Horse guy?" I asked. "Did you meet wine dude too?" I rolle my eyes then figured I wasn't making a good impression. "Sorry," I said. "I'm Kat Jones."
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: New places... (open)   New places... (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:06 pm

"Yeah I met the wine dude..." I winked. "My names Jack Stuart," I introduced. I set my suitcase down aand glanced around for a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: New places... (open)   New places... (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:24 pm

I smile and pointed my thumb ever my shoulder. "There are a few open bunks towards the back. I think..." I turned around just to make sure. There were still two open. "Yep, Better take one of them before they're gone."
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: New places... (open)   New places... (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:14 pm

I nodded then set my luggage down on the bunk. I fell back and immediately fell asleep. It had been a long day and I was TIRED! Maybe I'll meet some friends here... I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New places... (open)   New places... (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New places... (open)
Page 1 of 1