Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] Empty
PostSubject: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 6:37 pm

Logan had gone to the Aphrodite Cabin to see if Azalea was there, but the Aphrodite campers that were still in there said that they hadn't seen her all night and that she was't there in the morning either. They gave him a look that suggested that they had been together all night, but Logan knew for a fact that he had left Azalea in the Cabin Courtyard so they could both go to sleep.

Logan searched the entire camp, looking for anyone who might've seen her around somewhere. No one was able to give him any information. Panicking, he headed to the forest to look for her there. He called out to her under their tree, "Azalea, are you up there?" He even climbed the tree to see if she was up there hiding from him. He didn't even bother climbing down the safe way, opting to jump down to the ground.

A few days later, Logan decided to search for her in the forest some more. He searched for her everyday. He was losing so much sleep on this. Logan quickly made his way to a cave. Calling out to her again, he crept into the cave. He hoped he would find her today and save her from whatever had taken her from him. He was going nuts without her.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:15 pm

I got my bad baby by my heavenly side
And I know if I go I'll die happy tonight

Azalea was finally able to leave Kronos' Camp. She said she had something important to do in the outside world. She was actually surprised when they had said it was okay, but she didn't say anything about it and instead left. She'd been looking around for what was known to be Camp Half Blood. She'd heard stories about it, but she had never actually been there. At least she thought so. There just seemed to be a blank space from up to the last few days. All of the campers told her she'd get her memories back. Eventually. She shrugged it off and continued looking.

After a few hours of looking she finally found it. She could see it a few yards away. Azalea smiled. Boy was she excited. That's when she heard a branch break and she hid behind a tree. She could see a boy looking around for something. What was he looking for? It didn't matter anyway. After he turned the other way, she took out her dagger and jumped him. She wrestled him to the ground and had her knees on top of his arms so he couldn't move. Her celestial bronze dagger was at his throat. He was cute, but she told herself to focus. "You'll wish you never came here." She said with a malicious smile.

Azalea Felicity Barcelona
ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:26 pm

Logan yelped as he was attacked from behind. It was Azalea. His Azalea But there was something that was not quite right about her, though Logan couldn't quite tell what. Until she spoke. Why was she doing this? He said, "What kind of joke is this, Tree Girl? I've been looking for you for days?"

Logan tried to shift around so that he could grab his sword easily if he needed. He hoped that he didn't. He had no idea what was going on. He thought Azalea had been kidnapped, and yet here she was. However, at the same time, she wasn't here at all. It was as if someone was controlling what she said. Logan didn't like it at all.

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:33 pm

Azalea rolled her eyes at him. She looked around for a brief moment. "What the hell is a tree girl?" She said confused. She paused for a moment. "'Who even are you? I don't even know you." She quickly added with a nervous laugh. He looked familiar but she just couldn't put her finger on it. It was in the back of her head. She shook her head. Did he work for Kronos also? She hadn't seen him around camp, but maybe he had been there longer than she had. "Do you work for Kronos too?" She asked loosening her grip a bit. She was confused and she wasn't so sure she believed what they said back at camp. Had they done something to her? She shook her head. They would never do that to her. Or would they?

ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:42 pm

Logan had never been more confused. How was it that she couldn't remember, especially after the other night, their last night? How was it that she didn't even know him. He said, "What do you mean you don't know me? We've been best friends for a year. You called me Book Boy and I called you Tree Girl when we first met. And the other day we almost died in a hellhound attack. How can you not remember three days ago?"

Logan was dumbfounded when she asked about the Kronos thing. Had she worked for Kronos the whole time? No, he rationalized, she was kidnapped by Kronos' army. I need to save her. I need to save her from herself. He said, "What? Why would I work for that sick bastard? He's evil. He's trying to destroy the world! Please, Azalea. Please remember."

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:53 pm

"I don't know what you're talking about." Azalea said a bit harshly. It all seems so familiar yet so far away. She shook her head. They were dong their tricks like they said back at camp. She couldn't believe him. She didn't even know his name. How could she be best friends with someone who's name she didn't even know? For some reason she felt pity for the boy. He obviously had her confused with another girl. She got off of him and stood up. "You disgust me." She spat at him. She didn't know this lunatic. Why would she be best friends with someone who couldn't even get his faces right? Something made her want to believe him, but she couldn't. They were playing tricks like they always said back at camp. Yet he was telling her to remember. "I can't remember anything! Gods don't you people understand anything!" Azalea snapped. Her face turned white. "Oh gods." She turned around ready to start running in case he did something to her.

ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 8:10 pm

Logan was astonished. She still couldn't remember anything. As she stood up and turned around Logan jumped up and grabbed her arm. He didn't want to start anything, but just in case, he had his sword behind his back. He said, "I know you're in there somewhere, Azalea. Whatever Kronos did to you when he took you from here, from me, I know we can fix and things can go back to how they were the last night we were together."

Logan blamed himself for this. He should have taken her to her Cabin. But usually, the camp was safe from any of Kronos' army getting inside. There must have been a spy who came to catch her, but who could it be. Logan just knew that he needed to save her. He said, "The other night was the best night of my life. I thought that you and I were going to start something big, but now? I don't know what to think...What happened to you, Azalea?"

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:05 pm

When he grabbed her arm, Azalea turned around and it was like she was there again. But then she blinked and it was like she was gone. She pulled her arm away and looked back at him with terrified eyes. "I don't even know your name." She said again. She felt like she was saying the same thing over and over again. I don't even know your name. Who are you? I've never seen you before in my life. She was anxious for answers, but she just couldn't find them. Was he the answer? Was he the missing piece of the jigsaw puzzle? She turned around to face him with a sigh. She knew she was going to regret this later. "Prove it to me. Prove to me I know you. Was there something I said? Was there something I did? Was there something we did?" Azalea asked her voice a bit shaky. She obviously meant something to him and felt a bit of pity for the boy. "Why can't I remember anything?" She quickly added on.

ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 12:33 am

Logan wondered how he was going to go about doing this. If he told her they had kissed, then she might not believe him, but would she believe him any more if he recounted that entire day starting from the kissing booth? Logan had no way of being sure. He hated that he didn't know the exact thing to say. He opted with going with the longer version. He thought that that would be the hardest to make up a lie about.

"You were running the kissing booth. My half-brothers dared me to go over to the Winter Festival and kiss whoever was at the kissing booth. It was so embarrassing because you were my best friend, and I knew they were watching to make sure I carried through," Logan began, transitioning to their trip to New York, "Then, we decided to go to New York. In Central Park we were attacked by a pack of hellhounds. I conjured up some of my magic and used it to help us kill the hellhounds. It left me barely conscious, but somehow we made it back to Half Blood Hill, getting attacked by more hell hounds just before we got to the Hill we would need to climb."

"We ran for our lives. We almost made it too. We would have if I hadn't fallen, but they attacked me and you...you came back and you rescued me, but then things got worse. Two empousai joined the attack. I dispatched them while you became surrounded by hellhounds. I built a wall of fire, exhausting almost all of my energy. You made me cross the borders to get help, but before I did I kissed you. When I came back, you were unconscious, almost dead. I thought I had lost you, Azalea."

Logan took a deep breath. He could finish this story. He had to finish it, "After you woke back up, we went into the forest to our tree, the tree we had first met at. You fell out of it, don't you remember? Anyway, I had to live up to my promise to climb a tree. I did it, and while we were up in that tree, we kissed for real. Eventually, we left the forest and the last time I saw you until now was in the Cabin Courtyard." What else could Logan do to make her trust him, to make her believe him? "If you want, I can take you to our tree."

Logan hoped that everything he told Azalea would make her remember. If it didn't work, he didn't know what would. Maybe he had lost her forever. He could feel his eyes twitch, both with exhaustion and weariness at what she might do next. What if she ran? What if she tried to kill him? He would not be able to bring himself to kill her. He would not let the scars grow darker.

ooc-that is one long post. o.O
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 8:22 am

Azalea listened to the story he was telling. It was so close yet so far away at the same time. It seemed real. She almost wanted it to be real. The blank space from when she was younger till now terrified her. The kids at camp just tried to fill in the gaps and each camper told her something different. A few minutes ago she would've said it was a fake and he was a liar, but right now she wasn't so sure he was just making this up. It was in the back of her mind, and she could almost reach it, but it seemed to be blocked. "Our tree? I hate trees, they're just, I don't know, useless." Azalea said shrugging. That part of the story seemed fake to her, otherwise the rest seemed pretty real. "Do you mind if I see the tree?" She asked a bit unsurely.

ooc- 'it's complicated' veryyy complicated

ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 9:48 am

Logan lead Azalea through the forest. Not even five minutes later, he came to the tree and stopped. He had come here so many times i the last three days. He gestured to the tree and said, "Here it is."

Inside, Logan was begging her to remember the tree. He didn't know what he would do if this didn't work. He said, "Please, I know you're in there, Azalea. You just have to want it." Logan took deep breaths as he waited. If this didn't work, he might have another idea to help her remember, but it was highly likely that he would get killed, or at the very least seriously injured, from it.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:04 am

Azalea followed him through the forest, standing about a foot away from him incase he happened to try something. She was pretty sure he wasn't, but she didn't care. She had to be careful. When they stopped, she looked at the tree. It seemed familiar, but she couldn't remember seeing it from anywhere. She looked back at him. "Um sorry, but I don't remember." She said a bit nervously. She walked around the tree, and she noticed a small A carved into it. She sighed. "I can barely remember hold old I am. What makes you think I'll remember this?" She said looking over at the boy.

ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:16 am

Logan felt like he was bashing his head against the wall he told her, "What do you mean you don't remember? This is where we first met, where you carved an A into the tree, where we kissed. You can't—ugh!" Logan had to put his plan into action.

Logan walked over to her, taking deep breaths. Hoping she wouldn't kill him when he did what he was about to do. "I'm going to help you remember, but for this attempt you have to promise you aren't going to kill me." Logan prayed to the gods that everything would work out well and then he kissed her. He made it a relatively short kiss, just in case she went ballistic on him, or something. He stepped back.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 7:05 pm

Azalea watched the boy as he got frustrated with her. "How do you think I feel? I'm the one who can't remember anything." She said also frustrated. She looked at him confused. "Well it depends wha-" And then he kissed her. He stepped back, and she also steeped back a few steps. "What the hell was that?" She said a bit more harshly than she intended. Then it came. "So what do you really come here for?" She asked him with her curious dark blue eyes. "What do I come here for?" he paused, pointing towards camp, "I guess I come here to get away from everything over there." "Why do you come here to get away from camp? Is it really that bad?" She asked raising an eyebrow. And it was gone as quick as it came. She gasped before looking back at the boy. She was on the ground now, thinking she had fallen while the memory had come. "What-what did you do?" She asked backing away from him.

ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 7:15 pm

Logan was highly confused right now.  He said, "I didn't do anything!  You just fell down on the ground.  Did you remember anything?"  Logan hoped that she had remembered something from their past.  He was going to kill himself if he could not figure something about this out.

Logan was going to kill Kronos and his army for doing this to Azalea.  Someone had to pay for the pain that they had caused him.  And probably Azalea too, if only she could remember what happened.  Logan was determined to help her remember, even if he got killed in the process.  He wanted, no needed, her back.

~Why'd you have to go and lock me out, when I let you in~
All You Had To Do Was Stay, Taylor Swift
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 7:36 pm

Azalea sighed. "Yeah I remembered something. I asked you what you came here for. And-and you said to get away.." She paused trying to remember. "To get away from camp. And I asked you why. Is that when we met or something?" She said a bit frustrated. She was starting to believe the boy, but she wasn't sure if all her memories would come back. It would take a lot of more kisses to do that. She sighed again. What would happen if she did come back to camp? They would all hate her. She wasn't even sure if she was the same Azalea as before.

ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 7:48 pm

Logan was relieved that she remembered something about their relationship. It had been when they first met. He confirmed it "Yeah, that's when we first met. This is progress. Uh, maybe there's another way to help you remember cause um...that would be a lot of kissing."

Logan blushed at that. He couldn't believe he said something like that; it was so unlike him. Even like this, Azalea seemed to help Logan talk without feeling as though he was going to say the wrong thing, even if he was embarrassed afterwards.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 8:03 pm

Azalea looked back at him. She didn't think it was very funny because she was the one who was struggling to keep up with her memories. She quickly got up. "What happens if they never come back? All those memories could be lost forever. It could've happened this one time." She could feel the tears slipping down her cheeks and she quickly sat down. What f she never got her memories back? She had to, she couldn't just forget them. They were important to her. She stood up again with the tears still slipping down her cheeks. "I don't know. I mean maybe we could just relive the memories or you could just-just tell me everything. It might come back. Please. I have to remember." She said her voice a bit shaky. "I'll do anything." She practically whispered.

ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 8:09 pm

Logan walked up to where she was standing and wiped the tears off her cheeks. He told her in a sincere tone, "Hey, everything's going to be okay. We'll figure this out. I promise you."

What can I do to help her? Logan thought as he fought for some answers himself. He said, "I would take you to Central Park, where the attack started, but the last time I went there, I almost died. So, sorry. I know, let's climb that tree and see if you remember being up there."

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 8:17 pm

Azalea nodded her head. She had to remember. She wanted to remember. She was trying to so hard to remember. She could already tell she loved this boy. Or at least she did a few days ago. That's all she knew. Everything else was a big blank. She was lucky she could even remember her own name. Azalea quickly wiped the rest of the tears from her cheeks before walking over to the tree. She hesitated before going up. She had to climb a tree? She wasn't sure how to, but apparently she used to. She turned around towards the boy. "I uh don't know how to climb a tree." She said. It sounded pretty dumb to say out loud, but she was telling the truth.

ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 8:24 pm

Logan muttered to himself, "Maybe it would be better if you started calling me Tree Boy," thinking back to their evening in the tree when Azalea had asked if she should call him Tree Boy now. Logan remembered how Azalea had done it.

He said, "Well, you use the knots in the tree as foot holds and sort of just climb up it, I guess. I'll show you." Logan put his foot on the first knot in the tree and used it to boost himself up. He used the rest of the knots to find the branch that they had sat on. He jumped back down and he said, "Now you try." I'll be down her, just in case.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 8:39 pm

Azalea looked at him weirdly. "Tree boy? Wasn't I supposed to call you story boy or something?" She asked. She shrugged as she watched him climb. He made it seem so easy. She sighed. She tried to use the same footholds as he did, but it was still a bit hard. Her feet kept slipping and she was getting nervous that she'd end up falling. Finally her foot did slip, and she was only hanging on by her right hand. She tried to pull herself up and she managed to do so. After a few more minutes, she had finally reached the same branch as he had. She sat down and she moved over for him to sit down too. "So uh what now?" She asked a bit nervously as she looked down.

ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 8:44 pm

[quote="Jess"]

Logan sighed, "Book boy...you called me book boy." Logan watched her as she climbed the tree. She slipped once, causing Logan to get ready to catch her, but she found another foothold to use and she eventually made it all the way up. Logan couldn't be more relieved.

"Now, I'm coming up to see if we can figure this out," Logan started to climb the tree. He came over to the same spot that he sat at three days ago and sat down on the tree branch. He didn't know what to say, so he started, "So, does anything seem familiar to you?"

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 8:51 pm

"Oh sorry." Azalea said a bit sheepishly. She nodded her head when he said he was coming up. She watched him. It didn't way quicker than it had taken her. She shook her head no. She looked over the view of the camp. "Gods, this view is amazing." She whispered with a smile. She looked up at the sky. It was sunny right now with  a few clouds out. A quick image of a black sky with stars appeared in her mind. "The um sky. Did have stars or something?" She suggested a bit nervously. She didn't know what the sky had to do with anything, but she was glad she finally remembered something else.

ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 8:57 pm

Logan blinked at her. At least she remembered the sky. He said, "Yeah, it was night when we, um, when we kissed." Gods, Logan felt as though he was being so awkward, but at least she remembered something. At least there were getting somewhere.

Logan rested his hand on top of Azalea's hand. Maybe it would kindle some memory that was in the back of her mind. Logan figured that getting her memories back was going to take some time, time he was willing to waste to help her remember.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]   When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the Flowers We'd Grown Together Died of Thirst [ p i n k ]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next