Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) Empty
PostSubject: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:30 pm

If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) ZoeSage2

Zoelle "Zoe" Sage

I walked towards the rushing water. I hated water. I mean, I'd drink it, but I hated getting wet. I also hated Camp Half-Blood. If I weren't here, I could be killing and taking down Mafias. I sat down on the sand and my feet into it. I was sooooo bored. I reached into my boot for my gun and started to count the bullets.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32455943

Last edited by Selene on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:42 pm

-Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?
You lost the love I loved the most!
I learned to live, half alive,
And now you want me one more time!
If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) Max_thieriot-my_soul_to_take-2-300x282

Hale Drem:

Hale walked slowly towards the water, his bathing suit only a pair of orange shorts he had stopped wearing. His abs weren't very full grown, considering he was only 11, turning 12 in a couple of days. All around him nature whispered to him, egging him towards the cool lake water. His feet moved slowly, but picked up pace as they walked, the mere thought of swimming throwing him into a ball of excitement. His soon-to-be girlfriend was in the sky right now. He could wait to see her. Right now, all he wanted to do was cannonball into the water.

Not even noticing the girl with the gun, Hale jumped into the water, creating a huge splash and getting Zoe wet. Hale stayed underwater for a full minute, light shinning all around him. Whenever he went in a dark place, he seemed to glow. That was because he could bend light, and light followed him when he needed it. There were some perks to being Apollo's kid.

As soon as Hale emerged, she saw the girl. She had a gun, and real bullets, and he had gotten her wet from his splash. She could shoot him, and he could die right there. That was a lot less heroic then dying in battle, or dying saving someone. "How'd you die, Hale?" "I was shot by this girl because I splashed her." The conversation wasn't pretty.

"I'm SO sorry! I didn't mean to splash you, I promise!" Hale was still in the water, in case he needed to go under to avoid a bullet, but he realized he wasn't that scared. He would be fine. Somehow, he was sure.

-Let us die young or let us live forever!
We don't have the power, but we never say never!
Sitting in a sandpit,
life is a short trip.
The music's for the sad men!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:04 pm

I didn't react to the splash like a normal girl would. I ringed out my hair, and took off my wet pants. Underneath, I had my bikini bottom. I pulled out my shorts out of my bag and hurried to put them on. I was self-conscious. I pulled of my jacket and my wet shirt. My bikini top was underneath. Then I looked at my jacket. Then him. Then my gun. Then my jacket again. It was soaking wet. Real leather, soaking wet. "You're lucky I don't feel like shooting anyone today," I said.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32456260
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:03 am

Hale smiled. "I bet I am. Now why do you carry a gun around with you?" Hale asked quizzically, staring at the girls weapon. She said she didn't feel like shooting anyone today, but that implied that on some days she did feel like shooting people. What was he getting himself into? Gulping, Hale waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:14 am

I stared into his eyes. I smiled evilly and picked up my gun. "Why do Apollo kids carry around there bows and arrows. I carry it for protection. I also... um.. get rid of, Mafia people. So yea."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:24 am

Hale raised an eyebrow and swam to the edge of the lake, resting his elbows on sand. The edge was an almost gradual climb into the water from where he sat, on his belly if I may add, not like the rest of the lake. The part looked like a small, sudden-ending, beach. "Point taken. I'm Hale Drem, by the way. Apollo cabin leader. Age 12. Who are you?" Hale leaned forward a little bit, his shoulder stretching as he did so.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:34 am

I looked at the boy. I knew he was Hale Drem. I just didn't know he was 12. I sat down and put my gun on my jacket. "Zoelle "Zoe" Sage. Daughter of Odyne. I'm 14, and the only title I have is vigilante," I said. I ran my hand through my hair and looked at him with no emotion on my face.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:38 am

"Surprised I'm so young? I get that a lot. I'm super short though. Wanna see?" Hale stood up, revealing he was only about 4 feet tall. "Don't gasp or anything. I hate my size. It's cool when I'm around the other Cabin Leaders, who all seem to be tall for they're age, but in any other place, I feel awkward." Hale kicked the sand, luckily missing Zoe by a couple of inches. "I wasn't aiming for you," Hale cleared up.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:43 am

I smiled and laughed to myself. That was unusual. I hadn't laughed in ages. "You talk a lot. I'm pretty tall. 5'1". That sound tall enough?" I laughed again. "You're cute for your age," I said out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:48 am

Hale's face lit up. "Thanks!" He wasn't sure what to think of that. Was she hitting on him? If she was, he couldn't hit back. "My girlfriend Anne and you would get along well." Though Anne and Hale weren't official, they were semiofficial. He needed to show that. "You two are nothing alike, but you would clash well. Like two completely different ice cream flavors. Say, vanilla and chocolate. Different, but good together."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:51 am

I looked at him strangely. "What do you mean? If we are completely different, how would we "clash" together. That makes no sense." I put my head down again and started to count the bullets in my gun. Thirteen. An unlucky number. No, it's not. There were always 13 bullets in my gun.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:00 am

Hal shrugged. "Have you ever had chocolate and vanilla ice cream together?" Hale rolled over, sand clinging to his bare stomach. As he waited for a reply, Hale sarted counting clouds. It wasn't cloudy, but there were almost always clouds in the sky. It was just like a spring day, but a lot hotter.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:05 am

I looked up from counting. "No, I hate chocolate." I looked at him. I had a little test for this guy. I went into my bag and went behind some trees in the forest. I put on my bullet proof vest and my shirt and jacket. I walked over to him. "Have you ever shot someone?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Hale's eyes widened, a horror struck look on his face. He didn't want to shoot anyone. Arrows were different, because his dad used arrows, but Apollo didn't murder people with guns like modern day thugs. Shooting people was wrong. "No, sorry. I've never shot a gun." Hale didn't like where this was going.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:59 pm

I smiled slyly. I handed him my gun. "Shoot me. I'll stand my that tree and I want you to shoot me right here." I pointed to the place where my right lung was. "I want you to. It's not gonna hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Hale shook his head. The gun almost hurt his skin, it was so cold. His dad was giving him a warning. Shooting someone went against his promise. Smiling, Hale titled the gun above Zoe's head at the tree. The bullet whizzed just above her head and hit he tree, stopping inside the sap. "I missed," Hale said with a grateful smile.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:39 pm

I smiled but then automatically frowned. I looked him straight in the eyes, and pulled my gun away from him. "I'm wearing a bullet proof vest, scaredy cat. I can shoot myself anyways. I just wanted to see if you had the guts." I sat down and pulled of my jacket. I wanted to feel how it felt to be shot. The last time someone shot me, it was my dad.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Frowning, Hale couldn't help but looked shocked. "I can't shoot you, and it's not that I'm scared. Dying, it isn't all it's cracked up to be. It hurts like nothing you've ever imagined. It literally feels like you're burning to ash a thousand times, but inside your body. I can't shoot you because of the time I died." Explaining about how he died in battle wasn't Hale's favorite thing to do, but it kept coming up. Strangely, he didn't brag about it, but used it as a life lesson. "My dad brought me back. He did the ultimate healing job, but there were restrictions. I have to help anyone who needs me, and I can't kill an innocent soul. That includes demigods fighting for Kronos. If they're innocent, I can't lay a finger one them. I couldn't risk you being innocent."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:57 pm

"Okay then. I wouldn't die anyway." That was a weird story. I didn't need to know that much about the boy. I sat down and leaned against a tree. I counted my bullets when I was bored. I was bored. Counting my bullets.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:39 pm

Hale rolled his eyes, but tried to remain calm. "It doesn't matter. My dad will force to me get knocked out, or my ribs will get crushed, or something for just trying. Just pointing the gun in your direction gave me a shock. It's hard to explain, but that was a rush, shooting the gun I mean."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:44 pm

I smiled. "It always gives you the rush. The feeling of being in control of something so powerful. It's amazing, isn't it?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:50 pm

Hale only smiled. He didn't really want to answer. Shooting a gun was a lot like shooting a bow. You aimed, then watched your attack fly. In fact, it was hard to see the difference. "It's like shooting a bow, you know," Hale commented.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:44 pm

"Never shot an arrow. I always thought they were so petty. They don't have all the advantages a gun has. They can only stun a person if not brutally hurt them. They can kill if shot in the right place. But a gun, it can puncture an artery, and that person will quickly bleed to death. Same with a bow, but gun is more powerful," I said. I was talking too much.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:55 pm

Hale smiled evilly. "What do you say we go hunting? I'll show you what a bow and a couple of arrows can really do." Feeling only slight pain when he talked about killing animals, Hale decided his dad was going to allow it. "I think you'll be surprised." Hale was an almost expert with a bow, and in the last battle, he had even killed someone. The bow was no toy. He'd show her.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:23 pm

I was so enthused. It sounded a bit boring. I sighed. "Okay whatever. It doesn't sound so interesting, though." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)   If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I had a dollar for every time someone died, I'd be on rich girl. (private to Nico)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next