Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Twins In The Cabin{Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Living Nightmare

Living Nightmare

The Twins In The Cabin{Open} Empty
PostSubject: The Twins In The Cabin{Open}   The Twins In The Cabin{Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 5:36 pm

Aneira hummed quietly to herself as her hand made sweeping motions, a pencil held in her hand. Her knees were drawn partially to her chest, her sketchpad resting on her thighs as she drew. A half-finished rose stared up at her as she continued adding petals to the thorny flower. The girl was wearing her usual assemble of a skirt and white button down shirt, knee high socks encasing her slender legs. A rustle drew her attention and she glanced over at her twin who was reading beside her. They always did this, the only time they were ever in separate beds was when it was time for bed.

Alastair, feeling eyes on him, glanced around. He caught his sisters eye and gave her an inquiring look. She just shook her head to signal it was nothing and went back to her drawings. The older of the two continued to gaze at his sister, wondering if it was just nothing. This wasn't unusual behavior for him; he always over-reacted when it came to his sister. Eventually, after he stared at her for a few moments he went back to his book, swiping his bangs out of his eyes in order to see better.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Twins In The Cabin{Open}   The Twins In The Cabin{Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:02 am

Jenny Mathys

Jenny was Not having a good day as she approached her cabin. Ready to go inside and simply hide from the world. As she mounted the steps, she could hear the others yelling things at her. The door in front of her opened without her touching it, slamming into the wall hard enough to actually shake the frame. The girl spun towards the others outside her cabin that were yelling at her. "He wanted it too! Go torment him!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, seeming like she was about to step out there and kill somebody. Which she sincerely debated the benefits of that. The went to her bunk, threw herself face down into her pillow and screamed, before her body began shaking slightly as she sobbed into a pillow.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB
Back to top Go down
Living Nightmare

Living Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Twins In The Cabin{Open}   The Twins In The Cabin{Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 12:32 pm

The twins glanced over in surprise as the door to their cabin slammed open and Jenny stormed in. They watched the scene that ensued and winced at the high-pitched scream she released before collapsing onto her bunk. The twins glanced at each other before Aneira made to climb off the bed. A hand on her forearm stalled her and she glanced inquiringly at Alastair, who gave her a warning look. Don’t get involved. His eyes said, you might make it worse. Aneira gave a stubborn shake of her head before scrambling the rest of the way off the bunk. She approached Jenny as one might approach a frightened animal, slowly. Once she reached the distraught girls side she gently placed a hand on her half-sisters shoulder. “J-Jenny?” She squeaked out, body tense to flee if the girl grew angry at her for coming over.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Twins In The Cabin{Open}   The Twins In The Cabin{Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 12:56 pm

Jenny Mathys

Jenny lifted her head slightly to notice Aniera standing there with a hand on her shoulder. At first the girl was mad for being bothered, but calmed down when she saw Aniera. The girl was timid but a real sweetheart. Jenny liked her younger half-sister. "yes?" She asked softly, wiping away tears as she said that.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB
Back to top Go down
Living Nightmare

Living Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Twins In The Cabin{Open}   The Twins In The Cabin{Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 1:25 pm

Aneira fidgeted with the hem of her shirt, biting her lip nervously. “Are…A-Are you ok?” She asked before mentally face-palming herself. Of course she wasn’t alright! Anyone that wasn’t blind could see that. The girl stood there awkwardly. Why was it so difficult for her to talk to people? Wait, Alastair was good at comforting her, maybe he could help? She shot her twin a pleading look which in return he shot her look saying he thought she was crazy to even consider him comforting a female and a distraught one at that. He valued his life thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Twins In The Cabin{Open}   The Twins In The Cabin{Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 1:37 pm

Jenny Mathys

"No, I made one mistake and now campers all over hate me and think of me as easy. Why don't they make fun of him too? How come it's okay for him? One STUPID mistake and I'm hated. I should have stayed with the hunters. I hate boys." She said before putting her face in her hands. It was obvious that Jenny was very angry at herself, with the way the outside is after all.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twins In The Cabin{Open}   The Twins In The Cabin{Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Twins In The Cabin{Open}
Page 1 of 1