Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Athena cabin (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Athena cabin (open) Empty
PostSubject: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:35 am

I open the door to the Athena cabin. I go to my bunk and put the pillow over my face. The Hermes kids are getting on my last nerves with their pranks. I scream into the pillow. I want to go home even if I don't have one.
Back to top Go down
shim.shady

PostSubject: Re: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:20 am

Tara had been on her way back into the Athena cabin, dripping wet from a quick swim in the lake. She hadn't been expecting anyone in there, because it was midday, when everybody would be out for special activities. So she was surprised to see another girl already in one of the bunk beds, screaming into a pillow.
Tara paused at the doorway uncertainly. It seemed like the girl was having a rather bad day, but Tara was soaking wet.
"Uh, are you okay?" Tara finally spoke up.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:24 am

I took the pillow off my head and saw a girl looking at me. I think her name was Tara. I sat up. "Just having a bad day. I swear if the Hermes cabin plays a prank on me again, I'm sending owls after them."
Back to top Go down
shim.shady

PostSubject: Re: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:38 am

Tara laughed at the girl's common about setting owls on the Hermes cabin. The girl looked vaguely familiar, but Tara knew that they probably never had any personal conversations before. "Well, I'm an expert at bad days," Tara said, thinking of all the bad luck that seemed to follow her. Then again, almost all demigods had the worst of lucks.
"But the Hermes cabin doesn't mean any harm. They're a good bunch. What did they do this time?" Tara asked, hoping it wasn't anything bad.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:48 am

"Spiders in my armor. I went to go put in on and a bunch of spiders came out." I shuddered at the memory. "Of course they all started laughing as i started screaming my head off."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:55 am

OOC: Can Demitri join in and still be Izzy's man?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:11 am

OOC-sure
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:07 am

I walked in and saw Izzy talking to her half sister. "Hey Babe, everything okay?" I manage here something about the Hermes kids putting something Izzy's armor. I walked over to Izzy. "Izzy, you need to calm down."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:27 am

"I'll clam down when the Hermes kids stop putting spiders in my armor," I grumbled. "It's nice to see you anyway Demitri." I gave him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:05 pm

I thought about the situation. Ah hah. "How I take your armor to Carter and he'll make it spider resistant. Okay?" I picked up the armor and put it under my arm. "Hey how about Carter, Tara, you and I go to the lake."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:48 pm

I smiled. "I would like that. Thanks babe." I gave him a kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:38 pm

"Okay so after Carter is done with spiderproofing your armor, We'll meet you and Tara at the lake." I looked over to Tara. "Is that okay with you Tara?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:37 pm

OOC: Skye's character Lindy is goin' to be in the lake topic
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:48 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:50 am

it's just gonna be Demitri, Izzy, and Carter
How about you start the topic
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:02 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:10 pm

I made it. It's called The lake with friends. I'm horrible at titles.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:27 pm

already posted
you're not horrible. Bad maybe but not horrible.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Gee, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:32 pm

what I'm just tellin' the truth
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:37 pm

I know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athena cabin (open)   Athena cabin (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athena cabin (open)
Page 1 of 1