Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

get out of my way -- private

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

get out of my way -- private Empty
PostSubject: get out of my way -- private   get out of my way -- private I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:02 pm

Xavier Reid Hastings
Xavier Reid Hastings is a very impatient person, and he hates to wait in line. So usually, he wakes up early enough to be the first one at breakfast. But for someone reason, one of his siblings had decided to turn his alarm off. So after a late start, which was delayed even more because he had to punish his sibling. He is late for breakfast. As he reaches the mess hall, and sees the large line, which is starting outside of the mess hall he swears loudly. For the next half hour or so, he waits in the line and when he finally reaches the table, he picks up a plate and begins to fill it.

Just as he gets ready to move, he is cut off by another person. Usually, actually no not usually, Xavier would be pissed. Someone cut him off, don't they know that they're suppose to wait in line. Angry, he moves forward and bumps into the boy. "Get out of my way asshole"he says as he pushes past the boy. When he's doing this, he gets his first look at the boy's face and he notices that it's familar. "Hayes, I should have known you'd be the only idiot to try cutting in front of me"he says his eyes narrowing at the boy. Oliver Hayes, Xavier absolutely can not stand Oliver Hayes, in fact he has fantasized about beating the shit out of Oliver many many times.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: get out of my way -- private   get out of my way -- private I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:51 pm

Son of Athena

Oliver woke up decently early, but did not move to get out of bed for a period of time. He rather laid in his bunk and stared up at the bed above him, which, judging by the noise and the absence of movement, had been evacuated by its inhabitant already. After a while, he resolved to get his lazy ass up and get some breakfast.

Oliver rolled out of bed. He didn't bother to make the bed, and simply strode to the bathroom. He winced, seeing his thick brown hair sticking up here and there in a horrendous bedhead. He opened a cabinet positioned on the wall beside the sink and fished out a tin of hair gel. He got a dallop and attempted to at least calm his hair a little, allowing a small portion to stick up in the front. Then he brushed his teeth and dressed himself rather simply. Orange camp t-shirt, khaki shorts and converse sneakers. Then, he headed to the mess hall.

Once there, Oliver made his way towards the table which held an array of breakfast foods. He made his way towards the line, and grabbed a plate. Lines were a waste of time. Plus he didn't think he would take too long getting food anyway. He did not notice who he had stepped in front of until he heard the voice. Just his voice was simply enough to set disgust in his blood stream. Taking a deep breath, Oliver turned towards Xavier.

"Watch your tone, Hastings. People might think you hate me," Oliver sighed in a mock-concerned voice. Looking at Xavier only made Oliver's distaste for the boy grow. He made a sound of air through his lips and he turned away from Xavier and back to the table of food. He had seriously just woken up. He was in no mood to take shit from this guy so early.

Created by Blitzy of Caution 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: get out of my way -- private   get out of my way -- private I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:03 pm

Xavier Reid Hastings
Xavier clenches his fingers together to form a fist, as he begins to feel his hand tingle with electricity. Just being in Oliver's presence makes him want to zap something, preferably that something being Oliver. Wouldn't it be nice to just take out his enemy with a single bolt of lightning. No Xavier, dad wouldn't like that. Plus, you can't go to prison.

Hearing the boy speak, he laughs as he tries very hard to resist zapping him. "Well Hayes, I wouldn't want them to think that I liked you"he fires back in reply to his comment. That little asshole, just once Xavier wants to wipe that look off of his face. Watching the boy walks away causes his blood to boil. He shoves his tray into the hands of a camper and tells them to take it to the Zeus table. He then jogs to catch up to Oliver. Placing his hand on his shoulder, he steps in front of the boy. "Not to fast asshole, I'm not finished with you"he says, as he tightens his fist, no zapping, at least not yet. However, he can still do other things. Smirking, Xavier reaches out and grabs the boy's tray tipping it and spilling the contents on the boy. "Oops sorry Oliver"he says with a laugh as he turns to walk away, when he's a few feet away he stops to look over his shoulder. "Oh wait, I'm not sorry"he says as he heads to his table. Sitting down, Xavier picks up his fork and begins to enjoy his breakfast, a smug look on his face.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: get out of my way -- private   get out of my way -- private I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:50 pm

Son of Athena

Oliver had just scooped a ladle of eggs onto his plate when he heard the repulsive voice of Xavier from behind him. The boy began to turn around, his mouth formed the beginning of the word 'what', but he halted. His plate tilted and the eggs, bacon, and toast poured off of it and onto Oliver's camp t-shirt. Luckily he hadn't gotten cereal or anything, but the eggs did create quite a mess all over Oliver's torso. It took a moment to process what had happened, and when he did, Xavier had already gone.

Indignation and fury took a hold of Oliver. He could hardly control himself. His hands began to shake, and his face began to turn a deep shade of red. Who the hell did this guy think that he is? Emotions rather than thoughts controlled Oliver at that moment. Oliver stomped over to the table that held the food and found a plastic tray holding little mini boxes of dry cereal. Seizing it, he dumped the cereal off and stormed over to the Zeus table where Xavier was sitting.

"Not so fast asshole, I'm not finished with you," he said, mocking what the boy had said to him. He then raised the tray. His muscles rippled and his anger powered his strength as he brought the tray down onto the side of Xavier's head. Were people staring? Oh yeah. Big time. Did Oliver care? Not in the least. Oliver watched, satisfaction increasingly present on the boy's face. That felt way good.

"Oops, sorry Hastings," Oliver's voice rang throughout the mess hall. The volume had dropped significantly as eyes turned towards Oliver and conversations ceased. "Oh wait, I'm not sorry."

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: get out of my way -- private   get out of my way -- private I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:35 am

Xavier Reid Hastings
Finally Xavier is able to enjoy his breakfast, which is all he wanted to do in the first place. On the plate in front of him, there is a variety of fresh fruit, bacon and a stack of pancakes. Grinning, he picks up his knife and fork and begins to cut his pancakes. Setting down his knife, he stabs a piece of the pastry and eats it. For a while he sits there enjoying his breakfast. However he peace is interrupted by one of his siblings nudging him and telling him to look.

Putting down his silverware, Xavier's gaze follows his siblings, and his eyes land on a very angry and fast approaching Oliver. Smirking, he leans back in his chair and folds his arms across his chest as he watches the boy approach him. Wow, he really couldn't let it go. He sits there smugly confident that the boy can't do anything to him. But unfortunately he is wrong, very wrong. He bites his lip to prevent himself from crying out in pain as the tray is brought down on his head.

Almost immediately afterwards, Xavier is on his feet his hands balled into fists as he follows after the boy. By this point his hands are crackling with electricity, and he is very ready to zap the boy. Oliver has made a fool of Xavier, and he can not get away with it. He has a reputation to withhold and he must do something to stop the boy. "Oh Hayes, you really shouldn't have done that"he muses as he looks at the boy. Then raising his hand he uses his power to summon a bolt of lightning and directs in at the boy. This fight is between him and Oliver, the people around them are only scenery so he does not care that he just summoned lightning in the middle of a huge crowd, in fact he will never care. If they get struck, its their own fault.  

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: get out of my way -- private   get out of my way -- private I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:51 pm

Son of Athena

Oliver watched with immense satisfaction as Xavier toppled over out of his chair. Served the damned asshat right. Messing up Oliver's clothes was not acceptable. However, Oliver's smug look was gone almost instantly. Xavier had sprung back up, causing Oliver's smile to flip. And not only that, but also that Oliver could definitely hear the sound of crackles. Oliver was a smart kid and knew Xavier well enough to know that the demigod had electrokinesis. Electrokinesis was the power to manipulate energy into lightning, basically. Just like Zeus.

Oliver whipped his head around. His mind instantly jumped to trying to find something that would reflect electricity. There had to be some sort of rubber material somewhere in the kitchen. Alas, Oliver did not see any. He focused his eyes on Xavier and then widened them. Xavier was holding a bolt of electricity in his bare hand, pointing straight at Oliver. The electricity crackled and popped, and its glow brightened the area of the cafeteria around Xavier. It would have been something of a spectacular sight. That is, if it wasn't pointed threateningly at Oliver.

Oliver dove to the side before he thought Xavier had thrown the lightning bolt, hoping that his beforehand movement would compensate for the fast pace of the traveling light. And, indeed, he was correct. For, as Oliver landed on the ground to the side, the lightning bolt had hurled forward and struck the ground just where he had been standing. The impact sent vibrations reverberating through the floor. Oliver could feel the energy when it hit the ground. A black scorch mark stung the place where he had been standing.

The words that Oliver used to describe Xavier at that moment were chosen carefully, however still not exactly what children should hear. The boy pushed himself off of the ground and onto his feet. Looking at the table beside him, he found and empty drinking glass. He grabbed it and hurled it into the air for Xavier's head, infuriated. How could anyone be so mad? Well, for Oliver, Xavier was the answer to that question.

"That's enough," a voice sounded off to Oliver's side. He turned to see Maverick, one of the camp's more noticeable camp counselors, approaching them angrily. His hair was black and combed straight backward. Although he wasn't ugly, Maverick's appearance was tough and worn. Nobody would dare to mess with him. He stepped right into the middle of Oliver and Xavier, and glowered at each of them in turn. "Stop it right now," he warned, dangerously.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: get out of my way -- private   get out of my way -- private I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:27 pm

Xavier Reid Hastings
Xavier smirks as he watches the boy, he's afraid. Well most people would be, lightning is a very dangerous thing and it should only be handled by someone with the power to control it. And with his crazy looking eyes, and hair sticking up all over the place, Xavier looks like the type of person who should not be in control of it right now. When the cup is thrown at his head, he simply swats it out of the way.

A smile flashes across his face as he holds the lightning bolt in his hand. He feels in control, his movement will dictate what happens. And he needs to make sure that it's effective, he wouldn't want to have a failed attempt, that's no fun. So when Oliver moves out of the way of the blast he is well mad. Swearing loudly, he uses his abilities to create another bolt as he runs at the boy. This time he will not fail, failure is not an option. Just as he raises his hands, he hears someone yelling at them to stop.

Straightening up, the bolt vanishes as Xavier turns to look at the person. Maverick, Xavier hates Maverick and would like nothing more than to kill him along with Oliver, but now is not the time. Instead he smirks and looks at the senior camper, "Hello Maverick"he says to the boy. "What are you going to do? Punish us? You know I'll just get payback on you later"he says as he holds up his fist, already beginning to crackle. "Well? What's it going to be Maverick?"he taunts.  

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: get out of my way -- private   get out of my way -- private I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:52 pm

Son of Athena

Oliver remained silent as Maverick approached. Having no powers, he really didn't want to get on the bad side of him. Xavier, however, seemed to have a different idea. Which kind of amused Oliver. Maybe his prayers could be answered by Xavier being punished more than Oliver. Judging by Maverick's expression, it was a likely scenario. He was obviously neither phased nor happy about Xavier's smart-ass retorts. And, as if to put wood on the fire, Maverick was a son of Hades.

"Stuff-it, Xavier," Oliver heard him growl. "Mr. D sent me to break this pathetic display up," he said. Oliver lifted his head slightly, forcing himself to relax, and to ignore the anger he felt for Xavier. "But, if you want to have punishment, I'd be happy to oblige," Maverick spat at Xavier, his head now turned directly towards him. Great, Oliver thought. Xavier's fat-ass mouth is going to get us thrown out of camp.

"N-no," Oliver said quickly, before Xavier could get a sound out. He stepped forward a little into Maverick's view, reluctant to be closer to the son of Zeus. "No, we promise it won't happen again. Right?" he asked, shooting a glare at Xavier that could have frightened a hell-hound.

"Good," Maverick replied, shortly. Without another word, the son of death turned on his heels and stormed away. Oliver watched him leave, and when he was out of sight Oliver stomped away, making a quick break towards the doors of the cafeteria. He didn't not under any circumstances want to be in the same room as Xavier any longer, if he could help it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: get out of my way -- private   get out of my way -- private I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

get out of my way -- private
Page 1 of 1