Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the moon that we love like a brother (bly <3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

the moon that we love like a brother (bly <3) Empty
PostSubject: the moon that we love like a brother (bly <3)   the moon that we love like a brother (bly <3) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:14 pm

livin' in the ruins of the palace within my dreams
and you know we're on each other's team

Fern was taking pictures. It was nighttime and she loved to take pictures of the moon and the stars. They always seemed to interest her. She was looking for the best place to photograph them though. She was trying out the treetop village. This was one of the best places considering she wouldn't be bothered by monsters. She loved a good fight, but not when she was taking pictures. She didn't want to break her camera. Fern stared at the moon. Her father's voice was in her brain reminding her what they used to do every night. "That over there Fern is the Big Dipper. And over there is the Pegasus." She repeated the words to herself, smiling as she said them. She missed her father a lot. She might not be living here for sure if her dad were alive. Stupid hellhounds, She thought. She sighed. She would never find the hellhounds that killed her parents. Unless she already killed them. A tear slipped down her cheek. She wiped it away with the back of her hand quickly. Stop crying, baby, She insulted herself.

After a few pictures, she got up to go get some sleep in her cabin. She would need it if she was going to practice tomorrow. She sighed. She loved to practice, but it was starting to get boring. Fern started leaving the treetop village as she bumped into someone. She fell onto her bottom, her camera falling with her too. Fern looked up at the girl and scowled at her. She didn't have time to yell and bully the girl. She needed to find her camera. She loved that camera. It was the last thing her father gave her before he died.

Fern Trinity Daniels
ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: the moon that we love like a brother (bly <3)   the moon that we love like a brother (bly <3) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:42 pm

Rachel Alice Jennings
Daughter of Hermes

She was supposed to be in her cabin. She was supposed to be sitting in her cabin room, filing through complaints about thievery and suggestions about the common room. But she had snuck out, left some sixteen year old in charge, and wandered into the Forest. She was going to visit some of her friends, aurae and dryads and satyrs, when she bumped into another camper. It was getting dark, and all she could make out was a mess of dirty blonde hair, before the person fell. Apologies fell out of her mouth as soon as she felt contact. “Sorry, sorry, oh my gods I’m sorry I didn’t see you there,” and so on, so forth. Amidst her blathered excuses, she heard a thump, and immediately knelt down to find an obvious dropped item. Her scrabbling fingers curled around a camera-she could feel the jutting out of the lens- and she held it close as she helped the camper up with one strong pull of her tan arm. She dusted off the camera with a sheepish grin, and handed it back to the girl. Now that she was standing, Rachel could clearly see the feminine features of her young face. She seemed to be younger than her, and probably a head shorter than herself. You’re just much taller than everyone else, she chided herself mentally. The girl’s eyes were a light cerulean in the fading light, and her hair was messy from the tumble. “Are you okay?” she asked, her eyebrows furrowing upwards in concern. “I’m really sorry about that. I was kind of lost in my thoughts.” She rubbed her bicep shyly, her gaze drifting downwards, to her feet. She felt like a beacon of awkward, tall and visible to everyone. Gods.

EIGHTTEEN
# 858585
OOC: HOVER
Sorry if this is unsatisfactory I just yeah
Design and Code by Summer Only for Blythe | Strictly No Sticky Paws!
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: the moon that we love like a brother (bly <3)   the moon that we love like a brother (bly <3) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:31 pm

livin' in the ruins of the palace within my dreams
and you know we're on each other's team

"Whatever." Fern muttered. She dusted off her jeans and tried to attempt to fix her hair. Fern grabbed her camera from the girl, without saying thank you. She checked to make sure it was all right. It seemed fine. She'd have to be more careful next time. She couldn't risk breaking her camera. It was the last thing her dad gave her. She sighed. "Of course I'm fine! I didn't fall down a mountain." She told the girl, rolling her eyes. She crossed her arms. "Whatever." She said again. She tried to look at the girl in the dark. She was obviously taller then Fern and was a bit tan. She looked like the Hermes cabin leader. "Aren't you the Hermes cabin leader or something?" She asked looking at her nails. She wasn't really interested. She just wanted to keep the conversation going so she could annoy and make fun of the girl. It was what she did best. She loved being a daughter of Nemesis. It made it easier to make fun of people. She smirked to herself, but quickly wiped it off her face before the girl could ask why she was smiling. "So...." Fern said, unsurely. She didn't really know what to say to the girl. There wasn't really much you could say when you knocked into someone. Fern sighed. She was slowly starting to get bored. She wanted to return to taking pictures of the sky. It was more interesting, to her at least. Fern began tapping her foot and glancing around her, so she could get the exact spot she was taking pictures today. It was one of the best spots so far.

Fern Trinity Daniels
ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the moon that we love like a brother (bly <3)   the moon that we love like a brother (bly <3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the moon that we love like a brother (bly <3)
Page 1 of 1