Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A little fun with my brother[Luccy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shepherd

Shepherd

A little fun with my brother[Luccy] Empty
PostSubject: A little fun with my brother[Luccy]   A little fun with my brother[Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:58 am

I arrive at the cabin waiting for Kyler and smirking with my plastic bag in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: A little fun with my brother[Luccy]   A little fun with my brother[Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:06 am

I can up a few minutes later thinking Hmm . I wonder what sharp torture device they will try to run us through with? I stopped next to Xerxes laughing at my thoughts
Back to top Go down
Shepherd

Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A little fun with my brother[Luccy]   A little fun with my brother[Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:11 am

I take the toilet paper out of the bag and start to roll it around the cabin, it's about lunch time so the ares cabin would be too busy eating their faces off than watching their ugly cabin get a little makeover.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: A little fun with my brother[Luccy]   A little fun with my brother[Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:45 am

I was helping him with the toliet paper, hoping they would all take their usual long lunch break .
Back to top Go down
Shepherd

Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A little fun with my brother[Luccy]   A little fun with my brother[Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:57 pm

I started to take a dozen of eggs from my plastic shopping bag and started to chuck them at the cabin violently. I then hurled another layer of toilet paper around the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: A little fun with my brother[Luccy]   A little fun with my brother[Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:26 pm

I grabbed some eggs and smeared them on the windows, sonce they would harden and be really hard to get off . Trust me, I would know .
Back to top Go down
Shepherd

Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: A little fun with my brother[Luccy]   A little fun with my brother[Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:46 pm

"You ready for the best thing yet?" I asked Kyler raising an eyebrow and reaching into the plastic bag filled with objects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little fun with my brother[Luccy]   A little fun with my brother[Luccy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little fun with my brother[Luccy]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: