Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Battle with a brother.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Battle with a brother. Empty
PostSubject: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:41 pm

I run under the arch way to the arena. I beat him here easy enough, let's hope the battle goes that way. I draw my sword, and point it at the entrance. "You comin' or what?"
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:44 pm

"You're wasting your own energy" I unsheathed my blade, It was Tip-Heavy so it could cut through flesh easily, but it felt balanced to me. "Ready."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:53 pm

I swing my blade at him. "I hope you're ready." If all went well, I'd win. It just clicked to me that I didn't know his name. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:57 pm

"Marcus! Marcus Alliams! Yours?" I thrust my blade forewards an easily dodged move, but the moment he moved out of the way I brought the flat of my blade into his chest not enough to knock him down, but definitely enough to knock the wind out of him

~ Sorry about using your character to make him dodge.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:43 am

~I understand. fighting hard on a role-play. It goes perfectly in your head, as long as the other person is a mind reader.~
I stagger backwards just trying to get out of the fight long enough to catch my breath. "Chase Erigo." The way Marcus fought definitely told me he was my brother."Nice maneuver, but have you seen this?" I slash my blade on the ground and make a smokescreen.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:41 pm

"More than once!" I kicked off the ground and leaped over his wall of dust and landed at his back. It was an easy trick to dodge, but hard if you wait to long. I was at his back now.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:56 pm

I knew was behind me and ran into the cloud of dust. I'd like to see him find me in this mess. The only problem with that was, I couldn't find my way out. "HADES!" Then I realized, talking might not be the smartest idea.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:07 pm

"Fool.." I pulled a chakrahm from my waist and tossed it into the smoke, Its a magical item from my mother, It seeks out whoever i'm in combat with. I hardly ever used it, but I thought it would be best to show all my moves. Once it hits its target it wraps them with wire until they are completely bound.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:09 am

the chakrahm hits my leg, and I hit the dirt. "Hades!" I remove the charkahm and fight to stand up. The dust cloud had vanished now and he could see everything. The wire had started to wrap around my arm. I take it and trough it, only to have it come back. it comes back and hits my arm. "HADES!"
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:01 am

I through the other one into the dust, it does the same as the other.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:16 pm

~Don't forget about the four sentence minimum. I don't want you to get into trouble or anything.~
I take the weapon out of my arm, cut the wire, and let it fall to the ground, and ditto with the other one.I take one look at him and know he had something else up his sleeve. I quickly pull out my jacket from the bag strapped to my back, slip it over my shoulders, and I was ready to fight again. I grab my leg where I was first injured. "Your going to pay for that."
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:26 pm

~i forgot...sorry

I could see him now. I rushed him and dodged his first attack and hooked my blade into the fluff of his jacket and elbowed him knocking him to the ground. Then I pulled my blade free and put the point to his kneck.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:41 pm

"Hades," I mumble to myself. I pick up the chakrahm, and stabbed him with his own weapon. I get back up to my feet again, and wince. "Gods, that freaking hurts."
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:45 pm

"Haha" the chakrahms just fall off his skin leavin no marks or cuts "Did you think mom would give me a weapon that could hurt myself?" I picked up both chakrahms and latched them to my belt. "I'll call this as my win."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:50 pm

I sheathe my sword, grab my leg, and stick out my hand. "Congrats. What? Just because you don't like me doesn't mean you can't be a good sport."
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:53 pm

"Oh no I trust you at my back now" I reach down and pull chase to his feet. "Lets get you back to the cabin before the poisen sets in."

Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:59 pm

"Poison!?! Oh, gods, your telling me those things are poisonous" I sigh. "Say-la-ve. Maybe instead of going to the cabin we could get an Apollo kid."
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:02 pm

"I keep the antidote at the cabin." I sheathed my sword and began heading back to the cabin. "Hey! you comin or what?"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:11 pm

"Sorry, I can't go as fast after a poisonous blade goes three inches deep in my leg." I hobble along behind him. "Your a pretty good fighter. How long you been at camp?"
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:15 pm

"Quite the while. Guess you never saw me huh? even though we sleep next to eachother" I began walking faster
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:18 pm

"I have like, 82 siblings. You can't expect me to know everyone. I'm sorry I never noticed you, but are you going to be like this for the rest of the day?" This dude was starting to tick me off.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:21 pm

"Like what? Kicking your butt in the arena? all day? yeah i can handle that." I slowed pace to let Chase catch up. The poison Doesn't effect you for a while so he should be fine
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:27 pm

"I meant, this agitated. You seem to be angry about the fact that I never noticed you." I was glad he slowed down. it didn't make me feel as helpless.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:51 pm

"Agitated? who said I was agitated?" I began to head towards him to help him walk, "The poison will kill you at this rate. "
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:03 pm

"Thanks for the encouragement." I was more than glad to accept his help. I was getting really tired. "Actions speak louder than words. that's why I thought you were agitated."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle with a brother.   Battle with a brother. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle with a brother.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: