Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

meaningless fiction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

meaningless fiction Empty
PostSubject: meaningless fiction   meaningless fiction I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:31 pm

okay so be prepared for full out ranting about nothing in particular, i just need it out of my system.

you don't know how i feel when i see you, how i hold my breath just to make sure that it's actually you. the smirk on your face and stupid jokes remind me that, yeah, you're actually there. i love how i can talk to you, about basically anything. from how we both aren't like in our sports, to how the second percy jackson movie made us want to stab ourselves in the face.

then again, when i don't see you, it's like that happiness has faded from view. i know it's still there, but i'm not feeling it in the same way. without your constant jokes and stupid greetings, i'd lose it.

i'd lose my freaking mind without you.

and that sounds really desperate and stupid, trust me, i've told myself that. but it's true. and yet, i can't bring myself to telling you that, because i feel like by telling you, i'd ruin any chance i had. in my head, i'm convinced that you're just being nice, really nice, like you are to everyone. but honestly, i don't know. all i know is i'm at my best when i'm with you.
Back to top Go down

meaningless fiction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Rants & Life Issues-
Jump to: