Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Bombing [A Camp Halfblood Fan Fiction]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

The Bombing [A Camp Halfblood Fan Fiction] Empty
PostSubject: The Bombing [A Camp Halfblood Fan Fiction]   The Bombing [A Camp Halfblood Fan Fiction] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:38 am

Okay, so I was really bored, so I decided to write some fan fiction, but I didn't have a ton of muse. What I'm trying to say, is it's probably not the best fan fiction out there. So, yeah, STORY TIME!
-Jess
Shelby Rose Anderson landed back into third position after completing the longest arabesque she had ever done in her ten years of dancing. She didn’t have time for a break; she had to move on to the next dance move in the routine. She did a chasse half way across the humongous stage, took three quick steps to the music and starting with her right foot, she leaped into the air, performing one of her favorite moves, a grand jete.

Shelby ended at the corner of the dance floor, knowing there were three other dancers at the other corners. After two counts of rest, all four girls started to piqué their ways to the center of the stage, using the girl at the diagonal corner for spotting.

Shelby sat with the other girls and boys at her table at dinner, laughter filling the air. She was surrounded by her four half-sisters, other close half-relatives close by her. Shelby smiled excitedly, “Yeah, I think the talent show is going to be a huge success. Except Hayley will have to take my spot,” she pointed to one of the girls who had similar facial features and a similar build, “I’m one of the judges, so I can’t participate.”

“It’s too bad you can’t participate, we would totally win,” said another of the daughters of Terpsichore.

Shelby laughed shortly as she said, “Oh please, sister, you flatter me.”

They all broke out in laughter as dinner went on. Shelby sat at the head of the wooden table as she drank from a goblet of fruit punch. She glanced over at her good friend, the cabin leader of the Khione Cabin, Elizabeth. Because they sat next to the Khione cabin’s table, they were always slightly chilly during meals, the table next to them always having a this layer of frost on the old, water-damaged wood.

The campers were dismissed from dinner about a minute later, and the cabin leaders rushed to the cabin lounge inside the Big House for a meeting. It was about final decisions for the talent show judges. There would be four judges, two girls and two boys. As it was Shelby’s idea, the cabin leader for the Muses cabin would serve as one of the female judges.

At the end of the meeting they decided that Shelby (cabin leader for the Muses cabin), Emmalee (cabin leader for the Apollo cabin), Benjamin (cabin leader for the Aphrodite cabin), and Derek (cabin leader for the Demeter cabin) would be the four judges for the event that would occur in four nights.

Shelby was walking out of the Big House with Elizabeth, laughing with her as she tried to keep warm. She decided to put her jacket on, but as she was doing something, a big ball of fire flew from the air and landed near the Cabin Courtyard. Elizabeth flinched at the sudden heat and then remembered that the Khione Cabin was made of ice.
Elizabeth ran after the Cabin Courtyard followed closely behind by Shelby and a few other cabin leaders. Shelby looked at the Jazz shoes she made as a necklace. They didn’t fit her feet when you looked at them but she could easily slip them onto her feet. She pressed the lyre on the right shoe and immediately had a bow in her hand and a quiver of celestial bronze arrows strapped to her back.

“What the hell is going on here? Who’s invading camp?” asked one of the cabin leaders.

Shelby looked over and saw that it was the cabin leader for the Hecate cabin, Joshua. She shrugged her shoulders in defeat and shot an arrow in the nose of an approaching hellhound. It shrieked and fell to the ground, only to be shot by one of Emmalee’s arrows. The arrow glowed bright, like the sun, until the hellhound dissolved into golden dust.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

The Bombing [A Camp Halfblood Fan Fiction] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bombing [A Camp Halfblood Fan Fiction]   The Bombing [A Camp Halfblood Fan Fiction] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:57 pm

I got bored and read this and thought it was amazing. Your a really good writer Jess! Would you mind writing more? I really enjoyed reading it.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

The Bombing [A Camp Halfblood Fan Fiction]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: