Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

this is war [brenny]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

this is war [brenny] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:58 am

Son of Hecate

The first thing that hit Toby was shock. He didn't pay attention to his bleeding lip when his mouth dropped open and went dry. He took a tiny shuffle backwards. What did he just say? First, how could anyone have feelings for Toby? He was nothing to have a fuss over. The boy simple stood there for a few moments in just silence, not knowing what to say. The second thing that hit him was denial. It wasn't true, it couldn't possibly. It was some sort of joke Finnegan was pulling. Toby smiled, almost chuckling even. "Don't," Toby said, still grinning and shaking his head. "Don't be gay, Finny. This is not funny..." Toby began, but as he watched Finnegan's face remain unchanged, the stone cold truth set it. "You-you're serious?" He asked, completely appalled. Toby brought a hand to his head and ran it in his hair, looking away at the line of cars next to them. When he let out a slow breath of air, the visible smoke floated upwards before disappearing. His hand still in his hair, he shook his hand. "Dude, no..." he said, quietly. It was more of a comment to himself than anything towards Finnegan. Somewhere he knew it was true, no matter how much he didn't want to accept it. And somewhere, much much deeper down, in some little corner of his body, was the truth that Toby had feelings for Finnegan as well.

DATE: 12/25 | NOTES: uh.
TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:29 am

JUST A KID // HOVER
OOC: /dies from feels
WEARING: outfit
WORDCOUNT: xxx
i'm just a kid and life is a nightmare

Of course this would happen. Finnegan new it, he should have just lied. It would have been a lot easier, and it would have saved him from this uncomfortable situation. But that would have just turned into pent up feelings which would most likely turn out badly. Not that it can be much worse than this.

When Finnegan hears the other boy's laughter he feels like crying. He squeezes his eyes shut and takes a few deep breaths. When he opens them he looks over at Toby. "No, I'm not joking. I am one hundred percent serious"he says to the other boy. Finnegan then nervously bites his lip, this time drawing blood. He wipes away the blood, and stares down at his feet.

Hearing Toby's words, he slowly looks up but still avoids eye contact. "Don't. Seriously, don't. That's pretty hard, you do know that? I can't just instantly get over it, although I am sure you wish I could"he mumbles his tone sounding pretty bitter. "No, really no? You have no idea, do you. I just can't stop it doesn't work like that"he mumbles.

"I can't handle this, I need to go"he says sounding sort of panicky. "I'll see you around. Or who knows maybe I won't, I guess it depends"he says. Finnegan then licks his lip and looks at the other boy. "Goodbye Toby"he says quietly. He then quickly turns around before the other boy can see the tears forming in his eyes. Damnit Finnegan, stop crying.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:47 pm

Son of Hecate

Toby's eyes jump back and forth between Finnegan's, helplessly lost for words. People passing them on the streets chattered and laughed as if they had no cares, nothing to worry about. And yet here these two boys were, one admitting his feelings and one locking them away, suppressing them as best as he could. Unfortunately, he didn't feel like he could much longer. The alcohol had weakened him, and now as Finnegan closed his eyes on the verge of tears, Toby's emotional barriers were crumbling. He watched the boy in front of him make his lip bleed and then wipe it away, reminding him to wipe off his own lip. Then, the fact that Finnegan couldn't even look him in the eyes anymore really hit him hard. His breaths became short, and he blinked a couple of times feeling his eyes burning, on the verge of tears. Summoning emotional self control, he fought back the tears. "Finn-" he started, but he was cut off. "I can't handle this, I need to go," he heard the boy say. No, not again. Just like the first time Finnegan walked away from Toby, the words began to bounce around inside his skull. The second time Finnegan left, Toby went after him. This time... Finnegan turned quickly and began to walk away and Toby felt like this could be it. If he wanted to leave, Toby shouldn't force him to stop. "Finnegan, please," Toby pleaded, at least attempting to sway him into staying. "Don't leave, not...not again," Toby said, hesitating before he finished up the sentence. He was about to speak again but he closed his mouth and shook his head. Squeezing his eyes shut, he had to force back a wall of tears again. Emotions pounded his chest, or just his heart. Whatever the case, he was hurting very badly. He didn't know what to do. He was completely lost. His mind searched and searched for something, anything to say. He swore at his legs for feeling like jelly but staying frozen in place. He was sweating, about to cry, drunk, and couldn't move. His lips quivered to get out one last word. "Stay."

DATE: 12/25 | NOTES: uh.
TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:31 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER
OOC: this killed me

When he hears Toby say something, Finnegan fights the urge to turn around. However he does slow down his pace, so he's going about snail speed. The only reason he's doing this is because Toby might, might say something that he wants to hear. Although the brunette doubts it will happen.

Letting out a small sigh, Finnegan wipes away the tears that have begun streaming down his face. He takes a deep breath and tries to stop crying, but it does not work. The tears keep falling, making it hard to see. He finally stops walking and tries to calm himself down. He takes a few deep breaths, and hiccups. Then slowly, he begins to calm down and the tears become much lighter.

Then he hears Toby speaking again. "Stay"a single, simple word. Yet it is full of meaning. Hearing it causes, Finnegan to stop and just think. Seriously after everything that just happened, Toby is telling him to stay? He can not be serious or can he? It is completely insane but after the strange events of this night, Finnegan is not surprised.

"Give me one good reason to stay, and I will stay"he says quietly. He then turns around so he is facing Toby. Slowly he looks up to look at the other boy. He looks at the other boy's face, and studies it trying to get an idea what is going on. "If you can't I'm leaving"he says to him.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Son of Hecate

Toby watched as Finnegan slowed and began to wipe his face from what Tobias assumed were tears. The boy was crying. Over him. This was the last little push on Toby's emotions, the key that unlocked the chest already about to burst. His eyes stung and the lights began to get blurry as hot tears formed in his eyes and began to slip down his cheeks, rolling over his cheek bones and dripping down onto the cold concrete sidewalk. His heart pounded as Finnegan stopped walking. His mind begged the Athena camper to turn around. Why did he care so much? It was too late to question why, and the answer was already apparent, fighting hard against Toby's denial. Toby choked when he heard Finnegan's next words. "Give me one good reason to stay, and I will stay," he said. Toby didn't know what to do, at all. His heart told him one two things. First, that he wasn't gay. Second, that he had real feelings for Finnegan. Not just 'bros', but something true. And, for the first time, his mind agreed with the heart saying the second thing. If he really wanted Finnegan to stay, he had to give a good reason, and the only good reason that he had was the truth. Toby gulped, opening his throat, feeling like a ball was stuck in it. His mouth had gone dry and he desperately tried to speak. "Because, well," Toby breathed heavily, tears and sweat drenching his face. He felt dizzy. Like, extremely dizzy. The lights weren't just blurry now from the tears, there was something wrong. He took in a breath. "I...I," his brain was scrambled and he squinted but he couldn't make out Finnegan's face. "I," he kept repeating. Darkness was closing in on the corners of his vision. He was fainting and he didn't know how to stop. Ever since he had started practicing necromancy, some sort of side effect was weird nightmares and fainting spells. Not now, he thought.He was panicking and he had to finish his sentence. His legs were locked and he stood helpless as his systems went crazy. "I-I...I liy...lie...you...too," he said, before collapsing into darkness.

DATE: 12/26 | NOTES: uh.
TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:13 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER
OOC: ooc here

Finnegan finally manages to stop crying, and he takes a few more deep breaths. He then reaches up to wipe from snot from his face with his jacket sleeve. Yes disgusting, but he could care less at this point.

Hearing Toby speak once more, Finnegan perks up. He quickly spins around and steps a bit closer to hear what he has to say. However when he hears the word I multiple times Finnegan becomes confused. Knitting his eyebrows together he looks at Toby. What is he trying to say? He opens his mouth to say something, but he closes it when he hears him say something else.

Finnegan then notices that Toby seems to be acting very strange, perhaps a side affect of the alcohol? It would make sense, oh well. When he hears the other boy's words, Finnegan smiles widely. He can't believe it, Toby actually feels the same way. However, his smile quickly fades when he notices the other boy fainting. He quickly runs foward and just manages to catch him before his head hits the pavement. Finnegan then awkardly sits on the ground.

He gently shakes the other boy, "Toby? Are you okay?"he asks. Wow, smart idea ask him if he's okay, he fainted idiot. "Shit what am I supposed to do?"he mumbles. He should know this, but for whatever reason he can not think of it. After a while Finnegan gives up and carries Toby to a hotel. Upon reaching the hotel he checks in and gets a room. He deposits the other boy on one of the beds. Sitting down on the other one, he picks up the television remote and starts scrolling through the channels.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:09 am

Son of Hecate

As Toby stood in darkness, he turned around, trying to see. It wasn't a complete blackness, but more of a shadow cast on a wall of mist enveloping him. No matter how quickly he moved towards the mist, it traveled with him so that he made no progress. Suddenly, he saw a break in the smoke to his right. He turned quickly, and saw a figure materializing from it. It was an undead. It was typical for undeads to come up in Toby's dreams, as the sleep was often due to the demand of necromancy. Toby drew out his wand and quickly, as if repelled by the mere sight of it, the body merged back in with the smoke. Again, Toby was alone. After a couple minutes of searching and getting nowhere, another figure came out of the smoke, again, the same thing. However this time when Toby produced his wand, he did not back off. So, Toby shot an offensive attack, and blasted the being backwards. And yet again, he was alone. This time, Toby had no time to move before another figure appeared. Another undead, but Toby froze, seeing who this one was. His blood ran cold and his eyes shot open, catapulting himself out of the dream world. He bolted upright and found himself in a hotel room. Toby was confused. He could have sworn he was somewhere else. He had been... at camp? No, he left camp. He went downtown, right? Looking around, he spied someone on the bed adjacent to his. Gasping as he saw Finnegan halfway decomposed; it was the exact same undead that appeared last in his dream. He violently pushed himself backwards and tumbled off of the bed. A pain shot up his spine when his butt hit the ground, which would have been enough to shock him to reality, but his stomach gave a lurch. When he recovered himself, he ran to the restroom and locked the door. He threw himself by the toilet, and pulled it open just in time to release an immense amount of vomit. His face was a deep red and his abs hurt when he was finally finished. He leaned back against the bath and tilted his head upwards, watching the ceiling. He was sweating pretty hard. He took off his jacket, which he almost never did since he had to conceal his arm covered in scars, and his scarf. He laid there for a minute or two before leaning forward and puking again.

TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:21 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER
OOC: i've sort of been neglecting this oops

After he has scrolled through the television channels a few times, Finnegan has reached the conclusion that there is nothing on television that he is interested in watching. Turning off the tv he sets the remote on the nightstand. He then lays down on the bed, and stares up at the ceiling. After a few minutes, he realizes he should check on Toby.

Finnegan turns his head to the side and looks at Toby. The other boy still appears to be passed out. He then nervously bites his lip, should he do something? He most likely should, but what? He is not sure the hospital would be the correct answer, and he has no medical experience. Perhaps he should wait til morning and if Toby is still passed out, he will take him to camp and see if an Apollo camper can do something. Yes that does sound like a good idea.

Finnegan then looks up at the ceiling and closes his eyes. It seems like he has just started to drift off, when he hears a loud thud. Sitting up right he looks over at the other bed and sees Toby sitting on the ground. He's awake, that's good. He starts to smile, but it quickly fades when he realizes the other boy does not look so good. He watches as he gets up and runs to the bathroom. Slowly Finnegan climbs off the bed and follows after him.

Finnegan pauses outside the bathroom door, and cringes when he hears the sound of puking. He really hates vomit, but still he should check if the other boy is okay. Taking a deep breath, he walks into the bathroom and looks at Toby. "You okay?"he asks. Well of course he's not okay Finnegan! He's puking. "That was a stupid question, of course you're not okay, you're puking"he says softly. "Do you need me to do anything?"he finally asks, deciding that its a safe question.

Finnegan then looks around and notices a set of cups on the counter. He grabs one and pulls the wrapper off of it. Turning on the tap he holds the cup under it, filling it. He then walks over to Toby, careful not to spill the water. He then carefully hands the cup to him. "Drink this"he says quietly.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 9:30 pm

Son of Hecate

Tobias cussed, hearing someone begin to enter. It was Finnegan, so why was he afraid? Only, it wasn't Finnegan, it was the zombie, that's why. He had no desire to stare into the bloody and mostly skin-less face of that being anymore. That cruel being who took over the only boy Toby has actually grown to care for. He scrambled to his jacket and managed to pull it on to conceal his arms, because god knows what would happen if anyone caught him like that. Probably walk out like everybody. Just before the door swung open, Toby scurried under the sink and curled up into a feeble ball, his arms over his head, bracing himself to be eaten alive. When he heard the comforting soft voice of a familiar boy, he opened an eye and then allowed his muscles to relax. Before him stood the boy he knew, gentle and intelligent brown eyes, crazy brown hair and a curious look etched into his face. Toby glanced around the room, utterly confused. Where had the un-dead being gone? He watched carefully as Finnegan backed away and drew him some water. Accepting the cup, he drank and then stared at the son of Athena. His...what? Friend? Were they still friends? Toby scrunched up his brows in concentration, seeming unable to remember what had happened last. It seemed Finnegan was mad at him, and that's about where his memory ended. He was very distracted by his thoughts, so much that he had forgotten he was under a bathroom appliance. The male lowered the hotel cup from his lips, and slowly slid out from under the sink. "I-I think I'm alright now," he said. He stood up very shakily, and when he was at his full height, he still leaned against the sink for some support. Toby was watching Finnegan carefully, as if at any moment he might suddenly shape-shift right before his very eyes. I probably look like shit more than he does, Toby thought. He turned away quickly, not wanting to watch Finnegan in case his face became pained at Toby's next inquiry. "Uh- what happened?" he asked, biting his lip after he spoke. He could tell they had somehow made it to a hotel, and somehow Finnegan had decided not to walk away from Toby and instead bring him here. So...what did happen?

TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:14 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER
OOC: i hate html
WEARING: none

Finnegan bites his lip and watches Toby. He is acting really strange, like really really strange. Maybe it's just side affects of being passed out for so long? He leans against the wall and watches the other boy. Is he supposed to do something? Or should he just stand here? Or should he leave? He has no idea what to do, so for now he elects to stay where he is.

He frowns and watches the boy's actions, yeah there is definitely something wrong. He is acting like a crazy person and it is really starting to scare Finnegan. "Good, that scared me"he says quietly, while still observing the other boy. "Do you need help getting to the other room? You're shaking"he says quietly.

Just then Finnegan hears his question. Ah the dreaded question, What happened. Well how to go about retelling that should be interesting. He should have thought about this, because part of him assumed that he would end up explaining this eventually. "Well that is interesting and also very long. Are you sure you do not remember anything?"he says to the boy.

Finnegan takes a deep breath and looks at him again. "Well I guess I will just give you a shortened version of the story. I confessed my feelings for you, you rejected me. I left, we bumped into each other again, you asked me to stay. I asked why, you then proceeded to say 'I lie you' before passing out. I then brought you here, a few hours passed and now here we are"he says rambling, and not pausing to take a breath. He the takes a deep breath as he gaze turns towards the floor.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:02 pm

Son of Hecate

Toby blinked a couple of times and shook his head in response to Finnegan's question. He didn't really want to go to the other room, he wanted to take a nice hot shower. Maybe scalding lava temperature would calm him down. He was sweating, but also was cold. He could tell he wasn't sick, just extremely shocked. Maybe a little ill but it wasn't the cause of his vomiting and such. A couple seconds passed that were elongated to feel like hours, and the tension in the air was suffocation thick, and Toby felt as if he would have to wade through it were he to move. Instead, he stared fixedly at his reflection, examining his own face. His eyes, nothing compared to Finnegan's, his square jaw, his own brown hair, his high cheekbones. He noticed a drop of sweat rolling down his temple. He had to admit, he was fairly attractive, but he still couldn't understand anyone feeling anything towards him. On the outside, sure, he might prove a suitable mate, but knowing what he knew about himself on the inside, it was a wonder to him that anyone got near him. Especially Finnegan, who admitted his feelings for him, and even brought him to this hotel after he remembered totally rejecting him. Intent on finding out what happened, Toby tossed his thoughts harshly to the side and listened intently to Finnegan, his eyes once again fixed on his own eyes in the mirror. His ears picked up Finnegan's words, and skipped his brain, impaling his heart. Even though Finnegan was rambling, Toby swore he could pick up a hurt tone, and Toby's own heart was being crushed. He felt so horrible for rejecting Finnegan. "I guess," he said quietly, closing his eyes and turning away from Finnegan and the mirror so that he was speaking to a wall. He was bad at talking to people, and for some reason even the very inanimate wall wasn't helping. He tried to find his words, but came up with no eloquent choices. He became angry with himself, and balled his fists. "Look, I- I really like you too," he blurted. After a pause, he realized what he had said. Shocked at himself, he raised his eyebrows, thankful Finnegan could not see his face. He had really just said that, hadn't he? "I mean- I guess I do," he said quickly, trying to amend his previous outburst to sound chill. Then, he realized with horror that what he just said made it sound like he didn't actually have feelings. "I mean-," he repeated. "I'm not a homo or anything." He rambled, slowly turning as he spoke to face Finnegan, finding ease in his words. Then, he chuckled a little, actually feeling a bit relaxed. "I mean- I guess I sort of am because that's the way I feel about you, but I guess I'd never really though I would be," he spoke quickly. Though he was facing Finnegan now, he could not bring himself to look at the boy in front of him, and instead stared at the towel rack.

TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:28 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER

Finnegan knits his eyebrows together in confusion as he observes the boy. He is still acting strange, if not stranger than he was a few minutes ago. And it is really concerning Finnegan, but he still does nothing because he has no idea what to do at this point. It seems to be a funk, and most likely Toby will snap out of it eventually so there is no need for his involvement.

Hearing his comment, Finnegan bites his lip. He can not help but be confused by the comment. It sounds as if Toby does not feel the same way, which is weird considering he already said he did. Unless he is just nervous, which would make a lot of sense. He's not alone, Finnegan is very nervous himself. However when he hears the next comment, Finnegan is confused. I guess I do. Honestly that upsets Finnegan, he is uncertain if he really does feel that way. However he is human, and it is not uncommon. But it does nothing to boost Finnegan's confidence.

The final straw comes with his next comment. Hearing it leaves Finnegan wondering if Toby is just playing a huge joke on him. He takes a deep breath and looks up at the boy. "I never thought I was into guys either, but then I met you. And I realized I could care less if I'm straight or gay, because does it really matter when it comes down to if you like someone?"he says rambling towards the end. Finnegan then lets out a sigh and slowly slides down against the wall so he is sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall.

Finnegan closes his eyes and rests his head against the wall. He just needs a minute to stop and think, or maybe not think and instead clear his head. He sighs quietly and sits there. Why does this has to happen, right now? Tonight has been a shitty night already, and this is doing nothing to help.After a few more minutes, he opens his eyes and looks up at Toby. He slowly stands up and looks at the boy. "I'm tired, I think I'm going to bed"he says quietly. He then turns and leaves the bathroom. Reaching the bed he flops down and closes his eyes.  

coded by sapphire

Last edited by ML on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:39 pm

Son of Hecate

Toby examined Finnegan's face as soon as Toby had finished talking, and saw that the boy was confused, and maybe even a little hurt or angry. Perhaps he misunderstood Toby's words. He was a little confused himself, so that was a likely reason. Another scenario was that Finnegan understood Toby just fine, however Toby's response was not desirable by Finnegan and was now angry with him. This seemed also very believable as Toby was not known to be very good with words. Toby began fiddling with the sleeve of his jacket nervously until Finnegan responded. His arms itched painfully, and he had the sudden urge to just disappear from the earth. When Finnegan's voice sounded, Toby had to shut his eyes. As the words sank into his mind, he felt compelled to cry and had to force himself not to. Not again, anyway. There had been too much hurt tonight, too much to deal with. It was supposed to be a great outing with a friend, and instead turned into a fiasco with a...what? Again, that question of what Finnegan meant to Toby arose into his mind. This time, it was blatant what the answer was. By the sound of Finnegan's voice now, it didn't seem as though he was very fond of Toby. "...does it really matter when it comes down to it if you like someone?" These words hit him the hardest, and Toby hardly noticed as Finnegan sat down, looking utterly defeated. "Finnegan..." Toby practically whimpered, looking away quickly as he felt a tear slip past his eye. He quickly wiped it away with his jacket sleeve. He was about to speak when his friend got up and exited abruptly. He waited a moment, his breath quivering before going after him, checking the mirror. His eyes were red and it was obvious he was tearing up. Ignoring this, he trudged after Finnegan, sitting on the bed parallel to the one the boy was lying on. Though his eyes were closed, Toby knew Finnegan could not have possibly fallen asleep. "Look..." he said in low tones, shifting uncomfortably. He paused and then stood up and sat down again, but on Finnegan's bed, by his side. Toby's hand traveled from his lap to freeze just above Finnegan's back. He was about to set it down, fingers outstretched, before they curled up and withdrew. "Look, I don't guess I like you, because I do," he admitted, faintly. His voice felt hoarse but he pushed forward, knowing they should discuss this sometime. "Please believe me." Toby closed his eyes for a minute and then stood. "I'm going to shower... Please don't go to sleep, or leave. I just... want to talk," he finished. Weakly, he proceeded to the bathroom once again and shut the door. Undressing, dropping his garments on the floor, he stepped into the shower, turned the water on hot, and as the sound of the hot pellets of water filled the room, Toby's following sobs were inaudible.

TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:55 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER

Finnegan lays there and keeps his eyes squeezed shut. He takes a few deep breaths, in an attempt to calm himself down. He is not going to cry, he is not going to cry. He opens his eyes, and feels the familiar feeling that you get right before you start crying. He is going to cry, he is going to cry. He reaches up and wipes away the tears.

Finnegan pays no attention to Toby as he walks across the room. However he does notice when the boy sits down next to him. Biting his lip, he moves away from Toby. He then buries his face in a pillow. As much as he does not want to listen to the other boy, he realizes that he should listen. Hearing his words, he knows he should be happy, but at this point he is not sure how he feels. Should he believe him? After everything that has happened tonight? He just does not even know anymore, he has no idea how he should feel or what he is supposed to do. And honestly it's sort of scaring him, this has never happened to him before.

Taking a deep breath, Finnegan lifts his head up and twists it so he is looking at Toby. "I just don't know anymore"he mumbles. Hearing the other boy's request, he wants to laugh but he stops himself. He takes a few minutes to think before answering the question."I'll stay"he says quietly. He then watches as the boy walks into the other room. After a few minutes he slowly sits up. Finnegan then moves back to rest against the headboard. He pulls his knees up to his chest and wraps his arms around them. He then sits there, not moving tears slowly streaming down his face.

After a while of this, Finnegan reaches for a box of kleenex on the night stand. He wipes the tears off of his cheeks, and then blows his nose. Tossing the kleenex in the trash, he goes back to his previous position. When he hears the shower turn off he nervously bites his lip. Finnegan then looks up and stares at Toby when he enters the room once more.  

coded by sapphire

Last edited by ML on Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:58 am

Son of Hecate

Quickly and thoroughly, Toby washed his hair and skin, and then rinsed his mouth out over a dozen times. He then shut off the water and toweled off his wet body before wrapping the towel around his waist tightly, not wanting to put on his clothes. Yeah, sure it was a little inappropriate, but he wanted them at least washed before he put them on again. Maybe Finnegan could do it. At that thought, his solemn memories re-entered his brain, previously cleansed by the distracting shower. Looking in the mirror for something of the tenth time that night, he saw himself distorted by steam clouding the glass. Good, he thought. Sighing, he decided to finally confront Finnegan. As he stepped out of the bathroom, the cold air seemed to rush in, and the hot smoke began to flow out into the hotel room. Turning, he caught Finnegan curled up into a ball against the headboard. Toby would have frowned if he wasn't already, because the sight was quite unsettling. The effects of Toby toying with Finnegan's emotions were now apparent, and it struck Toby like a bat, hurt ebbing into him once again. Suddenly, he remembered that he was in only a towel, and ran into the bathroom, quickly pulling on at least his long sleeved shirt, and jeans, skipping the underwear since it wasn't important in order to cover up any scars. Once this was done quite hastily, he plodded out into the room once more. "Sorry about that," he apologized, idiotically. He walked over to Finnegan and sat on the bed opposite him, gingerly smoothing out the sheets for no reason. Maybe it was just nerves. "Finnegan..." he began, before stopping abruptly. He doubted anything he would say now would have much of an effect on the boy in front of him, whose pain hurt Toby just as much. "I don't know what you want to hear, I'm so bad at this," he sighed. He felt extremely weird trying to apologize and right the wrong, especially since it was to a guy. Toby hadn't ever guessed that he would care this much about Finnegan when they met, but he did, and it was taking its toll.

TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:46 am

JUST A KID // HOVER
OOC: idk omfg this was a weird post

Finnegan watches Toby, and makes no attempts to speak or make any sound really. He then notices that Toby is only wearing a towel and nearly chokes. Holy shit. Quickly he stares down at his feet, suddenly feeling extremely uncomfortable. In the few seconds that he was looking at Toby, he noticed scars, but he decides to not ask about it. That can be for another time, if he doesn't forget.

Hearing Toby apologize, Finnegan slowly looks up and stares at the other boy. He chooses to ignore that the other boy apologized for that, because he really has no idea how to respond. He nervously bites his lip as he waits for the boy to say something else. What he does say however, really affects Finnegan. I don't know what you want to hear. That makes him wonder, what does he even want to hear at this point? He has no idea. Is there even any more that he needs to hear. Toby already said he liked him, shouldn't that be enough? But then why does he want more.

"I-i don't know. I have no idea"he mumbles under his breath. The statement is directed more to himself than to Toby. He can't help but feel selfish and well needy, he can't be satisfied he just wants more. And honestly its scaring Finnegan, because he never knew he was that type of person. He sits there for a few minutes thinking.

"I-i don't need you to say more, you've said all I need to hear"he says softly after a few minutes of thinking. He then wipes away his remaining tears and takes a deep breath. Finnegan then slowly looks up and over at Toby, a small smile growing on his face. He then sits there watching Toby, waiting to see what he does. He hopes the smile doesn't seem stupid, but he really has no idea what to say.

coded by sapphire

Last edited by ML on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:12 pm

Son of Hecate

Time skip; the following day in the afternoon

Toby squinted down the street to his right, unable to see very far. The cold air was biting at his skin, and he was buzzing to find a cab rather quickly. People were chattering happily and obliviously, carrying shopping bags and the like. Finally flagging one down, he turned to his right. "Let's go," he said, and then smiled. A genuine, exuberant smile, something he forgot he had. Something that hadn't appeared on his face in what seemed like years. Finnegan stood before him, same messy brown hair, same stature. His eyes, however, were filled with happiness now, no longer the tear-filled ones of before, and he was smiling brightly right back at Toby. Toby then entered into the cab and slid over to the far seat so that Finnegan could sit in with him. As the wheels began to roll, Toby looked out the window, and began to get lost in his thoughts. He found himself recounting the happenings of last night. They had talked for a little while, and when Finnegan decided to accept Toby's apology, they talked some more. Only, it was a different kind of talk. After ten minutes of that, Toby bit his bottom lip, remembering the very adult things they did together that night. In a sort of frat way of putting things, he "scored". He had, of course, took his jacket off, but he figured in the heat of the moment, maybe Finnegan hadn't noticed. It was, after all, a fantastic night. He caught himself smiling due to his thoughts and he quickly dropped the thought. After a couple minutes of nothing but engines going and horns honking, Toby turned to his...well, I guess it was safe to say boyfriend now. Still, the title sounded extremely strange in his head. He glanced down at Finnegan's empty hand resting on the middle seat of the cab. Toby watched it briefly, debating in his head whether it would be strange to take it or not. Then again, Toby was the close-minded one really, and Finnegan seemed not to think any of this was the least bit alien. So, nervously, Toby wiped his clammy hand on his jeans and then intertwined his fingers with Finnegan's.

DATE: 1/6 | NOTES: uh.
TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:54 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER
OOC: finnegan is a wimp

Finnegan smiles widely and looks over at Toby. Yesterday had been about the worst day he's had in a while, no doubt about it. And at the time he had thought it would not get any better. However, last night was a different story. He has not had a night that good, in well ever.

Finnegan slides into the cab after Toby and shuts the door behind himself. He looks over at Toby and smiles widely. He then leans his head against the window and stares out at the scenery. However he really does not take any of it in, his mind is preoccupied by other things. When he feels Toby grab his hand, his smile only gets wider. He squeezes his hand and looks over at him.

After a while the cab pulls up at the bottom of the hill. "Oh we're here"he says quietly, not really wanting to go back to camp. Not going to lie camp is sort of dull, and it gets in the way of his education. Oh well at least he has Toby. Finnegan pays the driver and gets out. He then smiles at Toby and starts to walk up the hill, practically pulling the other boy along as their hands are still intertwined.

Finnegan reaches the top of the hill and looks down into camp. He is expecting to see normal every day camp. However he is shocked to see a battle. They just got over the apocalypse, and they're being attacked again? "Shit, can we leave? I don't like fighting"he mumbles as he watches the scene below him. It's the truth, Finnegan is awful at fighting, he barely knows how to hold a sword let alone use it. He'd rather just run back to the city and waiting until the battle is over. Yeah that would be nice, really nice. He nervously bites his lip and turns to look at Toby.  

coded by sapphire

Last edited by ML on Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:23 pm

Son of Hecate

The couple's moment was only too short for Toby. With a sort of sinking feeling, they had arrived. Toby made to let go of Finnegan's hand to withdraw his wallet and pay the driver, but before he knew it, Finnegan had already done so. Athena's son then pulled Hecate's son out of the cab, never once letting the hands become undone. It was a bit strange to Toby to be pulled about like this, but he understood the attachment. He shut the door behind them just as his shoulder gave a lurch and his arm was almost tugged off. Toby had had no idea Finnegan was that strong, especially since Toby had to do most of the... well, never mind. The point was, Finnegan was pretty vigorously pulling Toby along up Half-Blood Hill. Toby chuckled at Finnegan's behavior, as if he was ecstatic to return to camp for some unknown reason. However, when they got to the top of the hill, a grim sight met their eyes. The camp was no longer the peaceful training site that they once knew, with satyrs frolicking about. The time had finally arrived, and the camp was at war. Toby's jaw had allowed itself to drop in disbelief, and his mind was almost unable to comprehend the chaos which had ensued at his home while he was out. His troubles, though important at the time, seemed almost nothing now that he saw his friends could possibly be dying at this exact moment. When a voice next to him murmurs something, it takes a few seconds for the boy to respond. "Hm?" he sounded, still focusing disbelievingly at the scene before him. What had happened? It was supposed to be a fun night of fireworks... "Wait... what?" Toby said, finally figuring out Finnegan's words. "People could be dying right now, and you want to leave?" he asked, almost angrily. His fingers dropped Finnegan's hand, even though it almost physically hurt to do so. "No... no we can't leave," he said more focused now. A glint of a determined spirit emerged in his eyes. He had made up his mind on what to do. "I'm sorry... I can't just let this happen, I have to help," he declared. Withdrawing his wand, he looked fiercely at Finnegan. "Are you in, or out?" he asked. His feet were already buzzing, adrenaline pumping. He was ready to run into battle, with or without Finnegan.

TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:42 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER
OOC: idek

Finnegan bites his lip and stares at the fighting. Hearing Toby's words he feels sad, but he knows that they are true. People could be dying, what type of person would he be if he left? He'd be a bad one, and he'd be a coward.

He turns his head to look at Toby once more. "You're right, I should stayHe and I will. I shouldn't have said that I'm just a huge coward and I suck at fighting"he says the last part more directed towards himself as his tone gets quieter. He nervously wipes his sweaty hands on his t-shirt. He then reaches into his pocket and pulls out his sword.

"I'm in"he says nervously. Raising his sword he follows Toby into battle. Right away, he is made victim of the enemy. Gritting his teeth he swings his sword at a monster, and manages to hit it in a weak spot and kill it. Licking his lip he raises his sword and looks around for another victim. However he is met by the sight of people fleeing. What is going on? He raises an eyebrow and watches them. In his moment of hesitation, Finnegan is trampled by fleeing campers and monsters. He covers his face and lays on the ground.

When everyone is gone, he sits up and looks around. "What is going on?"he says looking around. Slowly he stands up and grabs his sword. He looks around for everyone, and notices he is alone. He then turns and heads in the direction that everyone ran. That's when he hears the expolsion. Stopping in his tracks, he gasps and watches the reaction. He then runs towards the mass of confusion looking for Toby. "TOBY"he yells, as he checks the bodies for the other boy.  

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:06 pm

Son of Hecate

Toby awaited Finnegan's response, his nerves on edge. Hearing the response, he nodded, sort of glad that he had agreed to fight. Toby watched as the boy prepared himself, and when he seemed ready, Toby's legs pumped him into action. He ran quickly to the back line of defense, planning to work his way through. The sounds of swords and shields, cries of battle and wounds, satyr flutes and monster hisses filled his ears. Monsters were erupting into sand at all corners of the battle field, but he could also tell many campers were wounded as well, bits of scarlet dotting the grass, and frantic campers running around with baggies of what looked to be brownies but Toby knew to be ambrosia. Toby had little more time to evaluate the battlefield before his first adversary confronted him. Praying that Finnegan had his back, Toby stood his ground firmly facing forward. A drakon was hissing at him, eyes locked. Toby raised his wand, hand shaking, but standing his ground as well as he could. The drakon was the first to make the move, and Toby leaped to the side. He shot a quick flash of light at the beast and it became as rigid as a fence post. Toby knew not much more to do with it than this, but luckily a fellow camper sliced into it and its being dispersed into dust. Already, the boy with the wand was sweating profusely. He looked around frantically for Finnegan, but he was nowhere in sight. A glint of bronze caught his eye, and he dove towards it, picking up a clumsily heavy battle-ax. He had no idea how to use it but to just swing, and so swing he did. He made his way further forward among the mass of people, destroying what monsters he could. Suddenly, there was a turn of events. Campers roared past Toby... but they were retreating. Why, he had no idea, but he was confused as Hades. His brown eyes gazed in the direction from which the people were fleeing. He was unable to find the source of the commotion, but if it was this bad, he decided to go with the flow. However, he decided too late. As he turned to run, he realized all the campers had already passed him. His legs were already tired as he began to trot away, and he knew he wouldn't make it very far. The blast that followed was not big enough to destroy the camp, but fairly large. Toby sensed it before it actually arrived. His spine did a very weird shiver, causing him to trip. Toby closed his eyes just before a flash of light stabbed the air, before an unnervingly loud roar and a shock wave. Toby was battered along the grass like a doll, dropping the ax. He rolled for a few seconds before he came to rest. His mind was simply dumbfounded, and in order to avoid an overload, it shut down. Everything became black to him.

TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:45 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER

Finnegan frantically runs around looking through the crowd, searching for Toby. He can't help but cry at the sight around him, it's so horrible. He just hopes that the other boy is not one of the, dead bodies. At this thought Finnegan shakes, trying to get rid of the thought. He can't bare to think of it anymore, if something happened to the other boy he is not sure how he would react. He is pretty sure he would not be able to handle it.

Finnegan then runs around, searching for the other boy. After a while of searching he spots the boy ahead of him. He then runs towards the other boy, in time to see him fall back. Finnegan gasps and runs to his side. He bends down, and grasps the other boy. He then checks to see if he has a pulse. Hearing the faint heartbeat he is relieved. He gently shakes him, "Toby! Toby! Wake up!"he says urgently.

After a while he sits back and stares at the boy. What the hell is he supposed to do? He didn't pass out again did he? Because now would be a bad time for that to happen again. Finnegan then remembers that he has a bottle of water. He takes it out and takes off the cap. He then gently pours in on Toby's face to see if it wakes him up. He then nervously bites his lip and watches the other boy. He has absolutely no idea what to do.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:28 pm

Son of Hecate

It seemed that no time had passed to Toby between when he had blacked out, and when he regained consciousness. Although he did not open his eyes right away, he could tell he was no longer totally boggled. The sounds around him... well, there wasn't really any sound. Someone must have taken him somewhere safe, because the horrid sounds of battle and of injury were no more, and it was serene. When he opened his eyes, confusion began again. The scene around him was spinning awfully, and Toby brought a hand to his head, which had a huge pounding within. Toby looked around even more and saw that he was exactly where he had been when something happened. What happened again? He began to try and recall what had taken place, but to think only increased the sensation in his skull, and he simply gave up the attempt for now. Turning his head a little to the side he found Finnegan staring at him as if he had seen a ghost. It was weird. It seemed there was still commotion going on around him, and yet he heard nothing. He dragged his battered arms to push himself up into a sitting position, the throbbing in his head worsening with the elevation. He breathed heavily. As he sat up all the way, he let out a groan. Only, he couldn't hear it. He was sure he had groaned, though, because he felt his throat vibrate. Just to make sure, he let out a weak, "hello?" Just then the dread washed over him that came with realization, and his body when cold, his eyes wide. He felt like he was going to be sick again, like the last time he woke up. He tried hard to stomach it. He turned to the boy kneeling next to him, and at that moment both of their faces had the same look of defeat and horror, however because of different reasons. "F-finnegan," he breathed. It felt almost weird to talk, and he guessed his speech was slurred, as he couldn't articulate very well without hearing himself. "Finnegan-I-can't-hear," he managed, pausing between each word. What the shit what the shit, he said frantically.  Just then, a rumble beneath Toby made his head snap towards the beach. The monster army was advancing once more, and they were startlingly close, and Toby guessed that he had just not noticed because of his new impediment. He was extremely close to tears. "H-" Toby began. It was difficult to tell whether the h sound was coming out or not. "H-help." He turned his head back to Finnegan. "Help," he repeated, desperately. "Help."

DATE: 1/11 | NOTES: uh.
TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:18 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER

Finnegan bites his lip and looks at Toby. When he notices the boy starting to stir, he smiles lightly. Thank god, he's awake. But when he sees the boy's confusion the smile quickly fades. "Toby?"he asks looking at the boy.

Hearing the boy's words, Finnegan blinks. H-he can't hear? Oh my gods, he can't hear. The explosion must have caused him to lose his hearing. Hopefully it's temporary? Finnegan bites his lip and looks at the other boy. Seeing how scared he looks, and that he is holding back tears, makes Finnegan want to cry. However he refrains from doing so, right now he needs to get Toby out of here, he has no time for crying.

Hearing the boy repeat help, he looks around and notices the battle resuming. "Shithe mumbles under his breath. He then turns to Toby. He reaches over and scoops the boy up in his arms. He then carries him towards the hill. He slowly makes his way up the hill and past the border. He then sits Toby down, and takes out his cell phone and calls a cab. When the cab gets there he picks up the boy and carries him to the cab putting him down in the back. "Hospital please"he tells the cabby as he turns to look at Toby. Finnegan then reaches over and grabs the boy's hand, giving it a small squeeze.

Reaching the hospital, Finnegan tosses the driver a twenty and gets out of the car, carrying Toby. He walks in and heads to a counter. "Yeah I don't care, he needs to see a doctor, he just lost his hearing"he says to the nurse ignoring her talking. He then follows her to a room, and sets Toby on the bed. He then sits down in a chair and waits.

coded by sapphire

Last edited by malachy on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:54 pm

Son of Hecate

It was quite a strange sensation to hear nothing. Especially with a war raging behind him, he knew chaos was spreading across the camp. He could sort of imagine the clashes of swords and yells, but his mind was nothing compared to the horribly loud silence. When Finnegan scooped up Toby in his arms, Toby was quite surprised that he could even be carried, especially since Toby was sort of bulky. Probably the adrenaline, but the deaf boy was oddly calm in such a tense situation. He felt safe in Finnegan's arms, relieved to be carried away, and even more alleviated that the sounds of fear, anguish, and death were cleansed of his senses. Toby laid his head down on Finnegan's bony shoulder, wishing he could just go to sleep, wake up, and find all of this was one horrible nightmare. However, in the back of his head, he knew the sickening silence was only too real. His hands fiddled with the front of his savior's shirt, almost like a child the way he was being carried and the seemingly obliviousness to his environment. When they got by a street, he felt Finnegan's arms strain as he was set down, and Toby would have apologized for being so heavy and helpless, but he didn't. He mutely watched Finnegan's features, contorted with concern, speak inaudibly into a cellphone. The silence wrapped around Toby even harder now that they were just standing there, watching one another, not really able to do anything else. Finnegan was probably fatigued and tired of dealing with Toby by now, and Toby would have completely understood if Finn dashed down the street without him any second. This did not happen, and soon a cab pulled up. Finnegan unexpectedly picked Toby up and he could tell that the boy's arms were struggling now as they made their way to let Toby into the cab. When the door shut and Finnegan began to walk around the car to the other door, Toby reached up and wiped his face from tears in a flash. When his friend got in, and the vehicle began moving, he looked out the window. The knowledge that just beyond the hill was bloodshed crushed Toby. Suddenly, his hand was seized, and he jumped. The sudden assault made his whole body shiver, but soon he squeezed Finnegan's hand back. He had someone here for him when nobody else was. If it wasn't for this boy, right here in front of him, he would have been swept up by the monster army and then...who knows what? The two hands were almost equally clammy, but it did not matter. They both looked like they had just been to hell and back. Before Toby knew it, as he was lost in the eyes of Finnegan, they had arrived at the hospital. Toby pulled open his door and stood up, his head tilting back to examine the structure. Unexpectedly, he felt an arm close around his thorax and another around his legs, and once again he was being carried like a baby. It was sort of strange, because he wasn't crippled. Finnegan had no need to carry him everywhere, but Toby supposed it was just a protective action, and even smiled a little at the courageous man. Once they were inside, people looked at them as they passed, their facial expressions full of concern. Toby must have looked like he had bathed in blood or something then, because they obviously couldn't tell by looking that he was deaf. When they reached the counter, Toby saw a nurse look up, and then her eyes flew wide open. Perhaps Finnegan said something, or he really did look like shit. Either way, he was briskly whisked away down a hall. They entered a large room, and he was set down on a bed or table thing. His eyes danced around the room and saw many complicated devices and a couple cute posters, everything expected for the typical hospital. When Finnegan began to retreat to a chair, Toby frowned, and quickly made to go towards him again, but was startled when a pair of hands suppressed him. He had not heard the nurse behind him, but why was she pulling him away? Toby began to struggle, wanting to merely go hold Finnegan's hand again, but in his extremely tired state, it was not easy, and soon he was pinned down to the table. A nurse looked down at him, and it was hard to make out her face, but she was blond. Her lips were moving, but he couldn't tell what she was saying, and squinted to read her lips. Something about soaring. Sorority? He simply didn't know. A doctor raced in and asked Finnegan to leave. After a couple of blurring moments of terrifying confusion and uninformative lip movements, Toby began to drift off as if under a spell.

DATE: 1/23 | NOTES: 817 words.
TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is war [brenny]   this is war [brenny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is war [brenny]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next