Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hi brenny owob

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Hi brenny owob Empty
PostSubject: Hi brenny owob   Hi brenny owob I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:48 pm

Elise sat at the Apollo table. She looked down at her food, and poked at it distastefully. She was dared into asking a guy out to the dance, and she hated it. Her half sister Caitlyn tapped her shoulder, directing her eyes towards a boy at the Demeter table. "I did some research. He's Scott, nice guy. A real tree hugger." She said, smiling. Elise gave her a glare that said 'what do you think you're doing I don't want to do this.' Caitlyn giggled, "chillax, it's just a dance. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to have some social interaction." She told Elise. 
Elise gulped, looking nervous. She peered over at the table, finding him innocent looking, and figured that it wouldn't be that bad. Hopefully, Caitlyn's research to be true, because if she was wrong, then Elise would have her dead. Literally. 
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Hi brenny owob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi brenny owob   Hi brenny owob I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Lightning

Scott looked around at the crowd of people enthusiastically, trying as well as failing to hide his disdain that he had not been asked by any girls to the stupid dance. Everyone looked all dressed up and ready, and there he was wearing his jeans and hoodie to block the sight of his scars as well to keep out the cold. Realizing that it was in fact very cold, he shivered and looked back down at his ordinary meal, a small salad and some water. He was never much of a big eater and was probably considered too skinny or something, but he didn't care too much.

Taking one last fork full of salad and swallowing it down, he pushed away his plate and drew his water nearer. Chugging it down, he then requested something a little warmer to drink for the time being. He whispered a quiet word and instantly his cup filled with nice hot cocoa. He smiled to himself and and lifted the cup to his lips, taking a sip, and it wasn't so hot as to burn your tongue, but hot enough to be refreshing and warm his insides. He felt better, almost instantly, as the delicious chocolate made it's way to his stomach. He felt rejuvenated enough to go back to his cabin where he would sit quietly in his warm bed and maybe compose a piece, something small and sad but sweet for the holidays. He knew it would take a lot of planning, but he decided to give it a go. He pushed back his chair and stood, sipping the last of his hot cocoa down.

WORDS: 274

BY KAY OF CAUTION AND SDS

Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Hi brenny owob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi brenny owob   Hi brenny owob I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:07 am

Elise gulped as her half sister nudged her in her ribs. She cringed and took the slip if paper out. She proceeded to make her way to the Demeter table, hoping that he would just leave so that she would have an excuse. She approached him, a few of his siblings watching her make her way to their table. She could imagine them thinking "what on earth is a daughter of Apollo doing, wanting something from a child of Demeter? Doesn't she know that Demeter kids don't get any attention at all?" And the lack of attention was probably the reason as to why Caitlyn chose Scott for Elise to ask out. She tapped him on the shoulder, note in her hand. It was folded neatly, nothing fancy but nothing too messy. It was kinda in between of things. Elise could feel the stares of the Demeter children boring into the back of her head, and she was about to turn around and shoot them all a glare as if to say "shut the hell up and mind your own goddamn business."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Hi brenny owob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi brenny owob   Hi brenny owob I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Lightning

Scott glanced down from his cup of cocoa, and seeing someone attempting to get his attention, he set down the cup and turned to her. Smiling kindly, he greeted her. "Hello. What's this?" He asked, receiving the letter, and raising an eyebrow. "Did someone send this for me?" he asked her, supposing she was probably a deliverer. His fingers pushed open the paper, and his eyes scanned over it, reading it quickly. "Oh," he muttered reading it. "Oh! It's from you, right?" He asked, peeking back up from the letter. "Sorry, I thought it was someone random." Then, he realized she was random, and he didn't recall having met her before. He decided not to say anything about that, however. "The dance...uh, sure I mean, I don't know you that well, but I guess I could give it ago," he smiled, kindly. He hoped if he made a kind impression on her, she would turn out to be a kind person, but that wasn't usually how it worked. The way she looked at him, as if someone watching through someone else, unable to communicate through herself was a bit intimidating, and Scott's cheeks turned a bit pink. "I'm not really prepared, though...You can understand that I wasn't really expecting to get asked at dinner, right?" He asked, as a final question for her, having figured he rambled enough on his part.

WORDS: 233

BY KAY OF CAUTION AND SDS

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi brenny owob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi brenny owob   Hi brenny owob I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi brenny owob
Page 1 of 1