Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Not typically sporty (Chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Not typically sporty (Chaos) Empty
PostSubject: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Son of Dionysus

Max pulled the lace of his shoe one last time. He just finished trying his new shoes on. He stood slowly, and looked down at them. They felt pretty light. Bouncy, at least. Max turned and walked over to the wooden benches and set down my shoes and water bottle there. He turned to look out on the vast court. There were like two other people playing and practicing. He hoped they would keep their distance. He didn't feel in the mood to embarrass himself. He let out a breath. His mismatched color eyes looked around for basketballs, finally focusing in on one in the corner. He jogged over and picked it up, bouncing it. He took a step back as it bounced up at his face, barely missing his nose. This was probably going to be painful. He bounced it again, then caught it. "Okay, let's see how well this goes," He muttered to himself. He jogged over to a basketball goal and stood on the free throw line. He had never tried basket ball before. It wasn't really his type of sport. Archery all the way, but Max recently decided to give it a go to try and fit in just a little bit better. After all, it couldn't hurt to give it a shot...or could it? He hesitated but bounced the ball repeatedly, getting a rhythm going. Then, he stopped and looked up at the goal. His eyes judged the distance like they did for archery, and he jumped, letting the ball go. It left his hand, and sailed through the air, hitting the backboard perfectly square and falling into the basket. Max grinned widely. It didn't actually seem to hard. He jogged over to the ball, retrieved it and tried a few more times. He couldn't help but smile. He missed once and a while but it wasn't too difficult. He made a mental note to come here more often.

DATE: 11/26 | NOTES: uh.
TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Dylan Momsmer ~ son of Hermes
I live for the Applause
put your hands and make them touch

I was annoyed in my cabin so what is better than watching hot guys play basketball. Sometimes if I'm lucky, I see them shirtless. I stand up and start walking out of my cabin. I trip over a rope and hear laughing. My brothers played ANOTHER prank on me. Why? Because i always play pranks on them. I'm good at tricks, so they are just jealous of me and my fabulousness. I walk out and start walking towards the basketball courts.

I walk with  my knife as always just in case someone needs me to kill them. Ha! Just kidding. But really that's happened before to me. It was really scary, but i talked to them. they lived until they ran off and got eaten by a huge dog. It was a HellHound I think. At long as it wasn't mean. I walk and finally end up at the basketball courts.

I watch seeing only three guys. Well it's still early that's why. The two boys were playing with each other. Then one guy was playing by himself. I walk over to the bleachers. I look at my shirt and smile, I loved this shirt! I watched the kid by himself. I smile. The other guys were acting like if they lost they would die.

coded by sapphire

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Son of Dionysus

Max was having a great time shooting baskets for no reason, but the two guys playing at the opposite end were making quite a ruckus, and as the afternoon hours approached, so did the looming threat of bunches of campers coming to play. Max caught the ball as it bounced off the back board and into his hands without making a basket. He swiveled his head around, glancing at he surrounding people. There were campers watching the heated basketball game behind him, but his eyes clicked onto one boy who was watching him. Why was he watching Max? Max thought of himself as nothing more than one of the lowest-lying campers. He quickly looked away to break eye contact. It was strange to be watched. He bit his lip, debating on whether to stay or not. Looking up, he shot one more basket, which missed because he was nervous that he now had an audience. He then walked over to the bench where he first sat while tying his shoes. He took a swig of water and took off his gym shoes, putting on his stereo typically gay toms.

TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:40 pm

I live for the Applause

I watched the other kids come and some girls came over to me. We started talking about One Direction, the most hottest band ever. I told them to back off of Niall, because he was mine. I smiled and they went to their other group of friends. I started to watch the boy by himself still. He looked over here and i looked away trying not to act obvious.

I then see him walk over to the bleachers and see his toms. i walk over to him "Omg! Those are fabulous! I love them I have the same pair, they are just in another color." I tell him. i smile and sit down hoping he didn't mind me sitting down by him. "Sorry if I made you nervous. I was just watching. I always come down here to watch the guys play." is say.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:53 pm

Son of Dionysus

Max set his gym shoes next to him and took another gulp of water. He decided he would move on to archery now, seeing as he already had his bow and arrow next to him. Besides, he'd had enough embarrassment concerning sports for one day. It was time to do something he liked and was good at. He slung his quiver of arrows over his shoulder and picked up his bow before he stopped. His muscles contracted together out of nervousness, because he was now not alone. A boy sat next to him. He looked like a nerd, not that Max was judging. It actually wasn't a bad thing. It was like those cute hipster nerds that you saw all around New York. He began to talk, and Max looked down at his own toms, and then back at the guy. He opened his mouth to respond with likely a one-word answer before he was cut off. The boy began speaking again. "It's okay," Max said. Okay, so he wasn't exactly to be described as having a way with words. A couple seconds of an awkward silence passed between the two before Max spoke again. "Oh, you play basketball?" he asked. Pretty close to a full sentence. That was great socialization considering it was, well, Max.

TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:08 pm

I live for the Applause

I look at him and smile. It seemed like he didn't talk that much, but I like making shy friends. I watch him look at his toms. They were cute like him. He was muscular and he was a cute shy guy. I look at him and smile. I hear him ask the question. I laugh and nod no. "No. I just watch the hot guys." i say with a huge grin on my face.

I look at him and smile. "I'm lucky if they are shirtless." I tell him. i take off my glasses and wipe them clean. i put them back on. "So are you like a basketball player? i mean you were doing a good job." I tell him. I then realize I'm forgetting my manners 'I'm Dylan by the way." I say for a hand shake.

This kid was really cute, but you know he might not be gay. I look as some of the guys take their shirt off. I smile and then see one kid who should have not done that. I look at the kid and point "See. jackpot!" I say. i was like a girl. Sometimes I'm boy crazy, and sometimes I'm just tired of boys. But today I am boy crazy!

[/color]

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:10 pm

Son of Dionysus

Max listened to him laugh. Was it a stupid question. Upon hearing the answer, it obviously was. This guy was way flaming. Guys like that made him a bit nervous, especially since he just admitted to have been watching Max for the sole purpose of seeing some man candy. Max watched as the boy took off his glasses to wipe them clean. He really was pretty cute... Max bit his bottom lip. "No," he said, simply. He had never tried basketball in his entire life. "Max," he replied, again with one word. He looked down at the hand waiting for a hand shake. He raised his own, scarred hand from thorns back at the farm. "My name's Max," he repeated, Irish accent extremely evident. shaking the hand. In contrast, the boy now known as Dylan had a rather soft hand. He quickly let go after shaking his hand. Dylan oggled some shirtless guy and Max looked away. This was hard. Max would much rather be at the archery range now. Dylan was cute, yeah, but made him extremely anxious.

TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:55 pm

I live for the Applause

I look at him "Not that I'm saying your hot. well you are, but I came because sometimes the games are intense. You know what I mean." I say to him. O bet I sounded stupider than I usually sound. I look at him and shake his hand. He had a cute name for a cute guy. I let go of his hand and bite my bottom lip. I was trying not to say something dumb that would make Max leave. Like I haven't done that already. He didn't play basketball he just wanted to try. That was good, unlike me.

If I wanted to do something out sound it would be to watch people not do. I am more of a inside person, being on the computer or making videos for my viewers, even though I shouldn't. I look at Max and speak "So i see you like archery? I would too, if i knew what I was doing and knew how to use those.I'm more of a hand to and combat, or even sword to sword, or knife to sword, or knife to knife." I smile my cute smile.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:04 am

Son of Dionysus

Max withdrew his hand when Dylan let go and set it nervously on his bow. Dylan seemed flustered when talking to Max. This wasn't a first, people have often been flustered whilst talking to him. People have told him on multiple accounts that this is because he is cute, but he refuses to believe so. More commonly, Max gets flustered when he speaks to people. This is for reasons already obvious. Dylan began to talk about archery, and then about sword fights. And then knife fights. Max shifted uncomfortably. Was this 'knife fighting' some sort of innuendo? Surely not... Although, Dylan did sort of seem to be that kind of boy-crazy gay. "Yeah, I'm okay at archery," Max replied. Another sentence, Max was on a roll. He ran a hand through his short brown hair nervously. He could feel his palms getting sweaty. Why?

TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:32 am

I live for the Applause

I look at Max  and then the basketball game "Don't you just love how they think if they lose they will get killed." I laugh. It was funny how aggressive they got in this game, but this game was really tough. I saw some boys get pushed to the ground. The girls behind us were cheering S if it was a NBA game and they brought signs. One sign feel and hit my head, and the girls started laughing. "Sorry. I didn't see you there. I thought it was trash." One of the girls say.

I laugha and turn around. I pick up the sign "Awwww. Is this the boy you're cheering for. Well he's eighteen, and you look like you're twelve so if you want to talk about trash look at yourself." I smile and rip the poster. I throw it at her hitting her head "Don't get knocked up.Promise me to be careful this time." I say with a smirk on my face. I sit back down look at Max while hearing them... well saying nothing. "Well I suck at archery, so maybe someday you can teach me." I say changing the subject as if the whole poster thing never happened.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:53 am

Son of Dionysus

Nodding, Max did see Dylan's point. A lot of these campers took everything seriously. Yeah, Max could understand taking capture the flag seriously, or some other offensive battle training, but wasn't the point of these sports to have fun? These guys were playing pretty aggressively. Seeing a sign hit Dylan, Max frowned. His green eyes then followed Dylan as he stood up and turned around. His jaw dropped slightly as Dylan began to speak. A mental note was made to not piss this guy off. He threw the poster and Max watched it hit the girl square in the head. As Dylan sat back down Max scooted a bit to give him some room. The guy had some serious sass raging, and Max did not want to get into that. Sure, the girl was extremely rude, but the retaliation was much scarier, with the addition of the pregnancy comment. "Well," Max breathed, forgetting to be shy for a moment. He almost said that was harsh, but he refrained. Keep this guy happy. "I'm not doing anything right now...you want me to teach?" he asked. A lot of words, he thought. Well, he already spoke this much, no turning back now. "You were pretty spot-on with that shot to the head," he added, quietly enough for Dylan to hear but not for the poor camper who was just sign-attacked. "I think you'll be pretty good."

DATE: 11/29 | NOTES: uh.
TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:07 am

I live for the Applause

I took a deep breath my hands in fist. I was pissed hearing the girls talking crap about me and saying how gay I was. I just ignored them and looked at Max "Sorry. I hate people seeing the bad side of me." I tell Max. They kept talking about me and I felt my eyes water. Crap! No one needs to see you cry, Dylan. I take my glasses off wiping my eyes. I nod saying yes to his question.

I laugh hearing him saying what I three "Yeah thanks. When I was younger I played baseball." I say to Max. I stayed seated and the guys finally finished playing. They passed us and all the girls started screaming or saying their names. I roll my eyes at how pathetic girls could be.

I grab my knife in my pocket "Maybe I can teach you some skills too." I smile at Max. I put the knife backin my pocket. I liked helping out people and he was going to help me so that was another good thing.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:22 am

Son of Dionysus

Max's frown deepened as Dylan's eyes began to water. He wanted to tell him not to cry, to comfort him somehow, but he felt like he would come off as creepy. He had only just met the guy, after all. Max turned his head to look at the girls, and flicked them off along with a few choice words. They instantly became silent. Maybe all it took was a fierce expression. No, that couldn't be it, because Dylan seemed pretty scary to Max a couple minutes ago. Maybe it was the fact that Max has a bow and a bunch of arrows. That probably would be it. As the guys stop playing basketball, Max watches them pass, then turns his back to them. A semi-smile replacing his frown, Max stood up. "Come on," he said, offering his hand to help up Dylan. Max had had enough of the noise caused by the people behind them, and certainly enough of the basketball courts for one day. He clutched his bow tightly. "Let's go on over to the range, before it closes up for the day," he said, his shamrock eyes twinkling.

TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:47 am

I live for the Applause

Looking at Max made me smile. He flicked them off which was funny with their reactions. I laugh and nudge him "Good one." I tell Max. It was funny how Max did that seeing him to be shy. I watch the girls walk towards the boy and they were like stalking them. I took out a camera and took o picture of it. For the show later.I grab Max's hand and smile nodding. Max was cute and was a good kid. I mean he was going to help me with archey which was too! Loving it! "Okay. " I tell him. I let go of his hand finally blushing some bit. I ran my hand through hair and cleaned my glasses again. I did that when I was nervous or was trying not to scream that he had held my hand.

I tried my best to look down so he wouldn't see me blushing. My friends told me it was easy for them to tell if I was blushing. Which sucked because how am I supposed to keep my crush a secret. Well anyways it is easy to tell if anyone was blushing, but mine was bad. I put my glasses on still looking down. I think I'm done blushing so I pick up my head and smile for Max to lead the way.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:04 am

Son of Dionysus

Max helped Dylan stand, and when he stood, Dylan remained holding Max's hand a while longer than normal. When he finally let go, Max bit his bottom lip to stop himself from smiling too much. Dylan cleaned his glasses, which Max observed he was doing often, and then looked down. Max suspected it wasn't just looking at shoes this time, because when Dylan looked back up he could determine a hint of pink on Dylan's cheeks. Okay, yeah, Max had to admit that was pretty adorable. Dylan's smile was also very cute. Max chuckled a little, on the inside. He turned and began to walk, beckoning for Dylan to follow. When the two boys were walking side by side, crossing a small stretch of grass from the sporting area to the cabins and eventually to the arena, Max glanced over at him. "So, uh..." he tried to think of something to break the strange silence between the two. "Whose your uh god parent?" He asked. Yeah, it wasn't a very interesting question, but around camp half blood, it was sort of the go-to ice breaker. Max stopped abruptly, putting out an arm across Dylan's chest to stop him from walking as well. A split second later, a couple satyrs ran recklessly across their path, who they would have collided with if they hadn't stopped.

TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:41 am

I live for the Applause

I was still blushing and smiling and I hope my red face would go away soon. I walked by him side by side. It was quite and it just seemed awkward already. Like how come we couldn't think of anything to do. I kept walking and heard him talk. He had stopped which was sad because he was the only one trying right now. He finished his sentence and if was the icebreaker at camp half blood "Hermes. Yup I am the son of Hermes. And yourself." I asked him. While still walking he had stopped me which seemed weird I mean we weren't there. Dylan may have jumped just a little and chcukked seeing the satyrs run in a group. "Thank you for saving my life. I would got trampled on and then I wouldn't learn how to do archery." Dylan laughed at the though of getting trampled over. He smiled and walked by Max's side.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:13 pm

Son of Dionysus

Max could see Dylan's cheeks were still slightly rosey, and as cute as it was Dylan hoped that the pink tone would go away soon. One, because it would mean Dylan is growing more comfortable around Max, and two, because Max blushed whenever he saw Dylan blushing as well. Waiting until the satyrs passed, Max removed his hand from the boy's chest. "Sorry," he apologized quietly, biting his lip before continuing along, making sure Dylan was following. When the two were walking side by side again, Max responded, "Dionysus." His green eyes glanced at the Big House quickly before back in front of him. It was strange having a dad at the camp, but he tried to ignore it. After all, it's not like his dad even acknowledged his existence. He could probably have broken both of his legs and his dad wouldn't give a flying flidoodle. Max shrugged off his thoughts, coming back to reality. "Hey," he said to himself, not even noticing that they had arrived at their destination. "Well, do you have a bow? They have some in the weapons shed but they aren't very good," he informed Dylan, Irish accent much different than those typically heard around the camp. He gripped his bow in one hand and motioned with his unoccupied hand for Dylan to follow. Max jogged over to a small wooden shed at the side of the arena, and pulled open the doors. Rusty bolts creaked as he tugged it open with difficulty. Man, they really should replace this. Taking a step inside the dark room, Max instinctively went to the archery rack and found a couple bows. "Come pick what ye like," he called gently. "Granted, they aren't top notch, but they'll do you okay," he said.

TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:06 pm

I live for the Applause

The pink from my face went away and I look at him. "It's fine." I say to him. I kept walking hearing him say Dionysus. I smile and look at him "So do you talk to your dad at all?" I ask. I didn't want to seem that close "You don't have to answer. I mean its none of my business." I tell him. I kept walking and nodded to him "No. I use a sword and knife." I tell him. I kept walking and then followed him. I looked around and saw the best one in shape. I grab it and look at him "This one looks good. Let practice." I told him.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Son of Dionysus

Max smiled at him when he accepted the bow. He was sort of completely winging this, and had no earthly idea how he was going to teach Dylan. Usually archery was a talent, and even if you were talented, you weren't good until you practiced your ass off. Max himself was probably a little rusty. as they walked back out of the weapons shed, Max listened to his question. "Nah," he shook his head. "He doesn't really acknowledge any of us." He let out a breath. It was sad, but true. Even though his father was camp director, he never really spoke or paid a visit to his children. "It's fine, no big deal. I expect you're pretty mad that your dad doesn't talk to you, so I can relate. Anyway," Max continued, turning to the training dummies position yards away from them. "Let's get to work." He took Max's arm and positioned him in front of one, and then he walked over and stood in front of the other. "So, to be honest," the Irish boy spoke, "I don't really know how to teach, so just watch how I do it." Max shrugged, and smiled halfheartedly. He then stood sideways, and turned only his upper body parts. Keeping both eyes open as he should, he set an arrow, brought up his bow and pulled it back to his chin. His muscles rippled as he pulled back the taught string. Narrowing his eyes just slightly, he aimed. He made sure the arrow would now run by his arm, and then let go. The arrow flew, falling a bit before lodging itself in the shoulder, just under the collar and just above the pectoral. He was aiming for the heart, which was sort of embarrassing, but that was a reasonable shot anyway so he didn't leak his intentions.

TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:14 pm

I live for the Applause

Dylan was a bit confused. How do you teach someone archery? I'm mean isn't that a talent.Or you could work your ass off which Dylan tends to lack on. "Yeah. I was mad at first, but now it doesn't bother me that much. i mean I have my brothers and sisters here. And I have my mom back at home." Dylan said with a smile on his face. He brushed his hand through his blonde hair and sighed. This was going to be hard for him, because he has never done anything like this before. Dylan looked over at max and listened "So, to be honest,I don't really know how to teach, so just watch how I do it." Dylan listen to Max say.

Dylan saw that Max was aiming for something. Maybe the head? or the leg so if it was someone they would fall instantly. Dylan watched closely, because it did take Max to release the arrow. when he did Dylan jumped a little from the noise. Dylan saw where he had hit and started clapping. "Good job, Max." he said still clapping. He had the bow in between his legs, so he could clap properly. He then put it back into his hands.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Son of Dionysus

Max chuckled a little, and shook his head. "No need for clapping," he laughed, walking up to the dummy. He gripped his arrow with one hand and the dummy's arrow-free shoulder with the other and yanked out the projectile. He replaced it in his quiver and walked back to Dylan. Seeing how bright and excited Dylan's face was, Max couldn't help but smile. He seemed so cute, so innocent for some reason. As if he had never given thought to fighting or why campers were trained to fight. As if he had never experienced or came close to death. But, that wasn't Max's business, and he could be assuming completely incorrectly. "Well let's get you fixed. Stand at like i had. Let's try bringing up the bow without an arrow for now," he instructed. As Dylan brought up the bow, Max nudged Dylan's foot back a bit for balance. He examined the boy's body stance. "Let me help you." Max moved to stand behind Dylan, and put his chest on the boy's back. It wasn't meant to be suggestive, and if it was then Max didn't even realize because he was focused on being a good teacher, honestly. He put hit arm around Dylan so that he held the boy's hand that was gripping the bow string. "You're going to need some muscle to pull it all the way back," Max said into his ear as his own arm pulled Dylan's back. "And then you need to keep this one steady," he said, indicating the arm holding the bow. "Make sure it's flat too or else the arrow or the string can run along it, and that would be messy. Max stepped back again to examine the boy's posture now that he was adjusted. "Much better," he nodded.

TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:17 pm

I live for the Applause

Dylan chuckled hearing him say no need for clapping. He looked at him and smiled. It was wonder to Dylan. Why was he doing this? He was never going to hurt anyone. Physically. The only time he will hurt someone is with words or with the looks he give people. He just carried his knife just in case he gets mugged, or get captured. Just stab them and twist the knife then run screaming help like a girl. That's what Dylan had taught himself. He nodded and picked the bow up. He looked at Max hoping he was standing correctly. He had a better balance when he pushed his foot back.  He looked at Max as he was going to help him.

Dylan felt Max's chest on his bad. Dylan smiled, but then took that smile away, so Max won't see. He felt muscular and warm. He felt Max's friend grab his hand. He closed his eyes to calm down. Chills ran down his back when he talked in his ear. He then did what he said. He looked down and then picked his head back up. When Max let go Dylan wasn't so stiff anymore, but was still in the position Max had left him in. He looked at Max and smiled 'Thanks. Does this look good."

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not typically sporty (Chaos)   Not typically sporty (Chaos) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not typically sporty (Chaos)
Page 1 of 1