Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

dancin' around the lies we tell [chaos]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

dancin' around the lies we tell [chaos] Empty
PostSubject: dancin' around the lies we tell [chaos]   dancin' around the lies we tell [chaos] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:58 am

livin' in the ruins of the palace within my dreams
and you know we're on each other's team

Fern stood with the rest of our team. She just had to be on the red team. She had lots of reasons why she didn't like the red team. Most of her friends were on the opposite team and she didn't get along with the people on her own team. She also hated the color red. Fern sighed, and the conch horn was blown. Fern went with her team, except instead of running she walked. She wasn't too excited about this game, but she got to hurt people and she wouldn't get in trouble for it. Fern smiled at that thought. She took her dagger out of the waistband of her jeans and equipped it in her right hand. She sighed again, waiting for someone daring to challenge her.

Eventually, Fern had gotten bored of waiting and walked in the battle. Fern started punching people and slicing through their armor. She was smiling as she was doing it. Fern had gotten a few cuts on her arms and legs because she was stupid enough not to wear armor. She had a light tank top on with a pair of jeans and her combat boots. The only armor she had on was her helmet, she didn't even want to wear the helmet. She found it useless and annoying.

Fern couldn't use her powers like other demi-gods could. She was the daughter of Nemesis. No one special. But luckily, she was relatively well at fighting. She had been practicing for a game like this for five years. Fern started to grow tired of battling. It was the same thing over and over again. Hit, kick, punch. Over and over again. She wasn't enjoying herself as much as thought she would.

Fern had left the battle and went venturing into the wood. She was going against the plans of her team, but she didn't care. Maybe she could find the flag. Maybe she couldn't. She just wanted to take a break for awhile and would go back to the game in a few seconds. Or minutes. Or hours. She wasn't going to keep track of time, she was just going to wander.

Fern wandered around for a little while, until she found a boy. With a blue-plumed helmet. She smirked and took out her dagger, ready to attack. She walked in front of the boy, but faltered. Her smirk grew wider. "Hello Nathan. Fancy meeting you here."

[ here ]
Fern Trinity Daniels
ooc;; nothing
outfit;;
coded by sapphire

dancin' around the lies we tell [chaos] Button1_zps56bb7419
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: dancin' around the lies we tell [chaos]   dancin' around the lies we tell [chaos] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:00 pm

Nathaniel Evans ~ Son of Ares
I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

Nathan saw that he was on the blue team which was not okay. He would of liked to be on the Red team. His sister was probably on the red or she was in her cabin. He only grabbed a helmet and he didn't feel like armor but the forced him to put it on. He believes that he might be the only Ares kid on the blue which is why they want him to be protected. He then didn't want to use these weapons he'll just use his own. He had brought his double sided dagger and if he had to summon one of his weapons he will. He walked into the woods and was ready.

The horn went off and they started to attack. He stood still and waited till people went to face him. He fought back and he got most of his cuts on his legs. He used his dagger most of the time and then he would just push some of them down. This was getting really boring because people kept trying yo fight the same way. He took off his armor setting it down, but he kept his helmet on.

He kept walking to see where his own flag was hidden. He kept walking and then saw Fern. He smiled "It's nice to see you're on the red team." he smirked. And stood still. Fern could they become friends. Maybe or they could just be friends one day than the other hate each other.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: dancin' around the lies we tell [chaos]   dancin' around the lies we tell [chaos] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:48 pm

livin' in the ruins of the palace within my dreams
and you know we're on each other's team

She stared at him. "I hate the color red." She muttered under her breath. She crossed her arms and gave him a smirk. "You do now I have to fight you right?" She said, her grin growing b the minute. Old Fern was starting to show through the good one. She stepped in front of him, really close to him now, with her dagger in her right hand. "Just be ready, I could attack you at any time." She said wiggling her eyebrows. She took a step back and stared at him for awhile before speaking again. "So anyway how are you and your sister? Anna or whatever her name is." She shrugging it off. She found a tree and quickly shimmied up it. She looked around from the top branch, looking for the blue team flag. She found a blue dots here and there, but not a flag. She sighed. She looked down at him from the branch before sitting down. "So uh.." She paused, trying to think of something to say. "Did you ever finish that book of yours?"

ooc- this post is crap D:

[ here ]
Fern Trinity Daniels
ooc;; nothing
outfit;;
coded by sapphire

dancin' around the lies we tell [chaos] Button1_zps56bb7419
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: dancin' around the lies we tell [chaos]   dancin' around the lies we tell [chaos] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:49 pm

Nathaniel Evans ~ Son of Ares
I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

He chuckled and raised his eyebrow "I think the color is fine. And yes I know you will have to fight me, but I will actually fight back." He smiled. He watched her as she said she would attack at any moment. His smirk on his face turned into a grin like hers. He grabbed his dagger and nodded "I'll be waiting." he spoke. He watched her climb the tree and he sat down on the ground. We're doing good. Andra found a guy who liked her, but she doesn't know why because she kicked his ass when thy were fighting..." he said confused. How could this guy like his sister if she kicked his ass that he had to go to the infirmary. He shook his head getting that thought out of his mind. "Yeah. it was useless I knew everything about my weapon and nothing new was in that i didn't know." he said speaking the truth.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: dancin' around the lies we tell [chaos]   dancin' around the lies we tell [chaos] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:49 am

Fern scrunched up her nose. "It's not that I don't like the color red. It's that I don't look good in it." She said, flipping her hair dramatically over her shoulder. She shrugged when he said he would fight back. "Are you sure? I am a girl." She said smirking. You might fight back, but you're not going to win, She thought to herself. Fern went up to the highest branch on the tree and grinned down at him. She rolled her blue eyes at him when he said he'd be waiting. Fern grinned. "You mean like how I'm about to kick your ass?" She said, leaning against the tree. She grinned. Her plan was working perfectly. When he started talking about his book, Fern attacked. She jumped from the branch and landed on Nathan. She landed on top of him, but she quickly put both of her knees on his arms so he wouldn't get out from under her. She grinned again. "I thought you were waiting." She said putting her dagger near his throat. "Just tell me where the flag is and I won't hurt you as much as I would if you don't tell me where the flag is." She said. Fern suddenly jumped off of Nathan. What the hell?, She quickly thought. Then old Fern started surfacing. She smiled, an apologetic one. "Oh my gods. I'm so sorry. I can get like that sometimes." She said rolling her eyes. Fern put out her hand to help him up and smiled.

outfit

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dancin' around the lies we tell [chaos]   dancin' around the lies we tell [chaos] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dancin' around the lies we tell [chaos]
Page 1 of 1