Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

pratice and injured

Go down 
AuthorMessage

pratice and injured Empty
PostSubject: pratice and injured   pratice and injured I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:57 pm

I walked into the sword fighting arena with my bow and quiver of arrows.I was listening to the Charlie Daniels band on my ipod.My mom had just died but the day she died my adopted sister and i had fought.I wish we did not fight all the time but we did.I took a shot and the arrow  hit a tree but suddenly dissapered.I had a feeling i was not alone because my arrow could not have gotten up and walked away.i was looking down at my shoes and the relised my right wrist was broken and i needed help and since i was not alone i was crying because of the pain in my wrist.i wanted to tie my shoes but i couldn't because of my broken wrist.i change the song and try to find something to wrap my wrist in. I was emmbarrased because my father was Apollo and here i was hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pratice and injured   pratice and injured I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:13 pm

"THEN THE FAMILY WOULD SAY 'IT'S THAT HORRIBLE CAT! IT WAS MUNGOJERRIE AND RUMPLETEAZER!' AND MOST OF THE TIME THEY LEFT IT AT THAT!" screamed a girl as she cartwheeled into the arena. She stopped sort and fell over onto her face. It didn't hurt much so Thesilly just sat there, her face buried in the sand. She looked up and stared at a boy ahead, frowning. "I lost my place.Che orrore!"

She sat up and rubbed her face where it hit the floor and glancing at the guy she had before who seemed to be in pain. Utter pain. Thesilly wasn't noticing that, though. No, instead, she was otherwise preoccupied with the fact that she had lost her place in the song. She shrugged her 'oh well' and took a great, big breath. She began the song again.

"MUNGOJERRIE AND RUMPLETEAZER WERE A VERY NOTORIOUS COUPLE OF CATS!" she began. "AS KNOCKABOUT CLOWNS, QUICK-CHANGE COMEDIANS, TIGHT ROPE WALKERS AND ACROBATS! THEY HAD AN EXTENSIVE REPUTATION! THEY ADE THEIR HOME IN VITORIA GROVE- THIS WAS MERELY THEIR BASE OF OPERATION, FOR THEY WERE INCURABLY GIVEN TO ROVE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pratice and injured   pratice and injured I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:20 pm

I cant believe this first i get hurt then someone comes and starts singing."My name is Carlisle Hamlin son of apollo..i tripped and broke my wrist so i can't do any more archery.The only problem is i can't wrap it up unless someone helps me." I get up and change the song on my ipod and start singing along but at the moment i try to move my right wrist and then i remembered it was broken.
Back to top Go down
Mattio

Mattio

PostSubject: Re: pratice and injured   pratice and injured I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:25 pm

Malakai walked to the Arena place where he trained. He was humming an awkward tune he just came up with in his head. Malakai had a bow and quivers on his back as he paced himself towards the place. He was really dozing out of it all day. That was until Malakai heard somebody whimpering in pain. He walked over to the person, and there was also a girl screaming very loudly. "You okay?" He asked awkwardly, looking down at the boy. Malakai then turned his head to the other person, the girl screaming. Something about cats. He tilted his head, totally lost at what the girl was talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pratice and injured   pratice and injured I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:36 pm

I'll be fine as soon as i can splint my wrist but of couse the only way i could do that is if someone holds my arm while i wrap it up.My name is Carlisle and my father is apollo. What is your name and godly parent?I smile and realize i had found my very first friend at camp despite all the years i have been here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pratice and injured   pratice and injured I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:44 pm

OOC: I'm withdrawing Thesilly. I can't fit her in here. Thanks though, guys.
Back to top Go down
Mattio

Mattio

PostSubject: Re: pratice and injured   pratice and injured I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Malakai smiled at the boy that was injured, and the girl that was screaming was gone. He didn't really look concerned, because things break all the time. Like twigs and pencils. He thought. But a bone was not a twig or pencil, Malakai just wasn't smart enough to notice that. "Ok. And cool, I'm Malakai, son of Apollo, small camp, eh?" He said, holding up the boy's arm for him. Malakai smiled at the boy in some sort of trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pratice and injured   pratice and injured I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:45 am

With myself hardly being around my brothers i didn't know what to say to him.I was always with my girlfriend so this was a nice change of events for me."Thank you bro.You know since i hardly am around the cabin because i have a girlfriend named Isanella.I usually hang out with her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pratice and injured   pratice and injured I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pratice and injured
Page 1 of 1