Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} Empty
PostSubject: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:46 am

I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} E8d48b3f5c
k a l e || a m i n || r e e s e
son of hermes

Kale trudged to Camp from the battlefield. What he'd done was hard, but it was worth it. Even if it did cause him some pain. The Son of Hermes had fought so many enemies just for the past five hours. He'd been going nonstop. But a stupid mistake caused him to have a large gash on his side.

Kale lifted his hand from his side and stared at the blood-covered skin. Boy did that ruin his day. Thank the gods that Cole had helped him. If it wasn't for his twin brother, the Son of Hermes would definitely been in the Underworld by mow. Although Kale tried eating a good amount of ambrosia, nothing seemed to help. Suddenly, Kale doubled over clutching his still rather fresh wound, as sharp pain coursed through his body.

After a moment of staying in that position, Kale stood up, as straight as he could. Which wasn't very much. "Gods, Daisy cannot find out about this," he muttered to himself. He limped over behind the infirmary and ripped up the sleeve of his already-tattered shirt. Wrapping the stretchable strip of cloth around his wound and then letting the rest of his shirt fall naturally over it, Kale sighed to himself. He prayed to the gods that Daisy wouldn't notice. He didn't want her to worry about him. Not at all.  

Kale took a deep breath before walking into the infirmary. His natural mischievous smile plastered on his face. He smiled as he walked over to Daisy's cot. The way he walked made him seem as if nothing at all was wrong with him. But it did hurt. "I'm back, who missed me?" he asked but only loud enough for Daisy to hear.          
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:58 am

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Demeter
"Flowers aren't my world. The world is my flower."
Daisy opened her eyes to the sound of a familiar voice. She smiled, her green eyes flashing. "Me." she replied with another smile. Daisy had gotten rest, as she was informed to ,but it wasn't a good rest. She was always moving and waking up, then sleeping again. Daisy looked at Kale, then at his side. Red, blood red. She raised an eyebrow at him. "Kale! What on earth did you do?!"Daisy asked, now more concerned. She frowned, he wasn't supposed to get hurt, that was her job and she did it well enough.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:08 am

son of hermes

Kale practically almost face-palmed the moment that Daisy asked him what he'd done. It was still bleeding wasn't it? Well that would probably explain it. But still, he didn't want her to worry about him even though she already was. 

Thinking quick, Kale tried to think of some thing that Daisy might believe. "Oh, that?" he said nonchalontly. "That's nothing. Just another enemy camper's blood got on my shirt, no big deal really. He was a good match, but I knocked him out before my brother could." 

Knowing Daisy, Kale knew she probably wouldn't believe that, but he tried changing the subject. "And the rest of our campers aren't doing that bad either," he said. "I think they're really close to making the Titan Army retreat again. That's a good thing, isn't it?"            
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:12 am

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy nodded slowly. "Mhm..." she said still oooking at this blood. Daisy frowned and looked at Kale. "Take off your shirt." she demanded. Daisy had to see if this was real or not. The blood stain was spreading, making Kale seem like an even bigger liar. "Please Kale?" she said. Daisy didn't like it when Kale got hurt. Just like he didn't like it when she got hurt, which was frequently.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:22 am

son of hermes

Kale pretended to think about Daisy's request for a second but shook his head. "Nope," he said popping his lips on the 'p'. He, even if he knew it wasn't right, didn't want Daisy to know about his wound, even if she already knew. Kale would do anything to try and convince Daisy's mind otherwise. 

Looking around the infirmary, Kale grabbed a small canteen of nectar that was on a shelf. He drank a little bit of it. "See I'm fine," he said. But if anything, the nectar made the pain worse. It was just like that with the ambrosia too. But Kale pushed it aside. 

Ambrosia and nectar could heal demigod's wounds right? Well, Kale was a demigod and he had a wound and when he drank the nectar, Daisy would have to have believed him. Wouldn't she?                
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:27 am

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy frowned more. kale wasn't listening at all. "Kale..." she said slightly glaring at him. Daisy saw in him drink nectar, which should have made him fine. The look on his face said something different. "Kale, even if you're a son of Hermes, you suck at lying." she said. Daisy reached over her bed and tugged on the loose piece of his shirt. It fell off revealing his wound. "Kale!" she said, now angry.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:38 am

son of hermes

Kale almost chuckled. It was true though. He did suck at lying. He was like a Son of Apollo sometimes. But when it came to planning pranks and pickpocketing, it shows he is a Son of Hermes. But he did hate it when Daisy got mad. 

When the stupid shirt fell off, he frowned. Sighing, Kale picked it up and threw it to a near trash can. Grabbing a new piece of cloth from the same cabinet he got the nectar, he wrapped it around his wound. Once he finished wrapping it, he sat down next to Daisy, wincing slightly. 

"I do suck at lying," he said. "I'm sorry, Daisy. I just didn't want you to worry, but to be honest, I knew I could get nothing past you." Kale stared at Daisy, before continuing. "What happened? Well, I fought three enemy demigods at once, and one of them got a lucky stab at me. When Cole saw that he came and helped. Then when we got them dead, he practically ordered me to get here."                      
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:43 am

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy was still mad, he still lied. "Then why did you lie?" she asked with one eye brow raised. it wasn't that he got hurt, that was fine, but he lied. Daisy hated being lied to. Kale knew she would find out, so why bother? "At least Cole knew what was best for you." she muttered. Daisy was happy he was okay. Lying, however, not good. Kale never lied to her, ever. Why now? She would worry about him either way! "I'm going to worry either way Kale. You know that. If I hid a gash from you, you would know and worry. I can do that too!" she said calming down a bit.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:07 pm

son of hermes

Kale dropped his gaze from Daisy and stared out the near-by window. As always, she had a point. He sighed heavily, trying to stop himself from wincing in pain. Thinking about what Daisy just told him he muttered, "I'm sorry, Daisy." What else could he say? That was the best one that came into his head. "And you're right, I would worry. So from now on I swear I won't even try to lie to you." With the mischievous glint in his eyes returning, Kale smiled at Daisy. 

But suddenly, Kale gasped, clutching his side. His eyes shut tight as burning pain spread throughout his body. It was even worse than before. Why the Hades was it like that?! Kale was tense for a few minutes as he held onto his wound.                        
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:29 pm

~If you kill Kale I kill you!!!!~
DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy's face was screaming fear. "Kale! Oh gods don't die on me, please." she begged. Daisy was confused , he took nectar he wrapped his wound. What more was there to it? "Kale..." Daisy whispered while looking for a healer, no healers? Really!?
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:48 pm

son of hermes

Suddenly, Kales eyesight became blurry, and he gasped another time. The pain was turning to excruciating. He heard Daisy's voice and he tried to reply but all that came out of his mouth was another gasp.                         

I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} 0c657faf4f
I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} Red
daughter of apollo

Ari heard her good friend gasp. Her head whipped over to his direction, and she practically sprinted over to them. Although Ari was only fourteen, she was normally serious when I came to this kind of thing. "Floor. Now," Ari ordered Kale. The Son of Hermes simply complied to her command. Soon enough Ari had the wound unwrapped, and she was staring at it intently. Her eyes widened when she figured out what the problem was. "It was the Reverse Poison Spell. Kale, did the person you fought have a white-handled sword?" When he nodded Ari facepalmed. "Just hang on," she said reassuringly. The Daughter of Apollo muttered a small spell, which caused Kale to relax and fall asleep. "He'll be awake in a minute, the sword he got stabbed with had a spell on it that caused his wound to get worse every time he has ambrosia and nectar. The healing spell I cast to reverse it should make him feel better, so no need to worry."                          
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:21 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy watched Ari come over and make Kale fall asleep. At first, she thought he was dead, but then noticed him breathing. "Oh... okay." Daisy said leaning back in her cot. That made sense. Poor Kale, he probally hurt so so bad. That made Daisy feel worse, knowing she had been complaining earlier about what was nothing compared to what Kale had been through.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:36 pm

son of hermes

After about a minute, Kale woke up. When did he fall asleep again? Oh yeah, when the stupid stab started eating him alive. Opening his eyes slowly, Kale groaned. He felt his wound, which was neatly wrapped with gauze, with his hand. It didn't hurt. Looking up at Ari, he muttered a quiet thank you. Then turning to Daisy, he sat down next to her on her cot. Something told Kale that Daisy felt bad for some reason. "Like I said earlier, but this time truthfully, I'm officially fine," he said, smiling at her.                          
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:39 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled as Kale opened his eyes, the same eyes she feel in love with. "That's good, I was scared to death for a moment." she said laughing a little. Daisy smiled at him, glad he was okay. "Kale I've told you this before, but I really love your eyes." she said with a soft smile. Daisy could say random things like that to Kale.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:50 pm

son of hermes

Kale smiled at Daisy. He stared into her eyes as he tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear. "I'm glad you do, and I love everything about you," he said complimenting his girlfriend. But it was true. Daisy was, through his eyes, perfect. Kale smiled back at Daisy and kissed her lightly on the cheek glad they both lived through the battle.                          
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:55 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled and blushed slightly. She loved everything about Kale too. They had simliar personalities, which helped their realashionship a lot. "I love you too." she said with a smile. Daisy felt like she could spend forever with Kale, which was most likely true. She loved him so much. He was all she had left.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:04 pm

son of hermes

Kale smirked as she blushed. As always, he loved it when she blushes. "I'm happy to know that," he said warmly. Kale thought for a moment. He realized that, after all of this, he wanted to take Daisy somewhere. Like a vacation. Staring straight into Daisy's eyes, an idea popped into Kales mind. "Tell you what, how about once we both get rested, we go on a mini-vacation?" he asked her.                             

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:10 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled, vacation? The idea sounded appealing. "Sounds like a wonderful idea." she said with a warm smile. Daisy's heart pounded inside of her thinking of how happy she was. She had many questions, but too many. Daisy didn't like talking nonstop, it was quiet a bit of effort. She just loved the idea.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:25 pm

son of hermes

Kale smiled. He was glad that Daisy was excited about the idea. He was too. Now all he needed to do was send his mother the letter and they'll be perfectly ready to go. Kale gazed at Daisy, his green eyes shining the same way ghettos when they first met. "I love you," he said quietly. Not really knowing why he said it again, Kale just smiled. He leaned closer and placed a light kiss on Daisy's lips.                                
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:29 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy kissed him back for a moment then pulled away. "Where will we go?" she asked. Not the first topic you come up with after a kiss, but she wanted to know. Hearing themselves say 'I love you' over and over made Daisy feel far better. She didn't want to wait until she was better, she wanted to go now.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:32 pm

son of hermes

Kale laughed at Daisy's eagerness to know where they were going. To be honest, he was just as excited as she was. "Well, if I told you it wouldn't be much of a surprise, now would it?" he asked smugly. "You'll just have to rest and wait if you want to know where we're heading."Kale smiled at her, hoping that she would love where they were going to go. He hadn't been there himself for quite some time. But it really was a nice place. Through Kale's eyes at the very least.                                  
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:37 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled and pouted. "But Kaleee." she said moaning like a little kid. Daisy smiled and moved her sheets and closed her eyes. Thens he opened them a second later. "Okay I'm rested." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:46 pm

son of hermes

Kale rolled his eyes, but he was smiling. He poked Daisy's arm. "No, you're definitely not rested. Maybe in a few days we'll go, 'kay?" he asked. "Besides I have to do one more thing to make everything set and perfect for this vacation." Kale hugged Daisy lightly with his arm.                                     
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:54 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled and raised an eyebrow. "Tell me?" she asked with a smirk. Most likely not, but she really wanted to know. Daisy hugged him back. She was really looking forward to this vacation.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:05 pm

son of hermes

"Nope, I won't tell you until we actually get there," he said with a final tone of voice. Kale sighed as he sat up a little straighter. The next few days would certainly be long ones. Just like Daisy, he couldn't wait. Kale smiled as he stared at Daisy.                                       
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}   I'm not injured! {M O O N I E} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not injured! {M O O N I E}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next