Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I wonder if all girls have this problem -Pano-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy

Vixy

I wonder if all girls have this problem -Pano- Empty
PostSubject: I wonder if all girls have this problem -Pano-   I wonder if all girls have this problem -Pano- I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 2:27 am

Awesome caramel coffee and cinnamon buns from a cafe. Check. A stylish outfit that wasn't too much. Check. Was she going to do this. Yes. Yes she was. Amaranta was not usually one to make a first move, seeing as how awfully NOT WELL it has gone in the past. But after a few pep talks from her Aphrodite cabin friends, she was going to WING IT. In a sense. At least she wasn't just picking the lock and opening the door this time, right? Taking a deep breath, she adjusted the well fitted jeans and sweater she'd decided on today, and knocked on Hudson's door. Oh gods, she could feel her heart thumping in her throat. Anxiety rising. NO. Keep your head girl! You can do this!
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if all girls have this problem -Pano-   I wonder if all girls have this problem -Pano- I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:30 am

But...
A few savory kisses later and the son of Hermes pulls me back again, just to completely take my breath away and muffle the entire world around us.
After all, it was only just us now, sitting at the edge of this small bed with his hand on my waist and my arms wrapped gently around his neck.

"Frick, you caught me again." My face was disgruntled, knowing that this asshole has used his charms on me again to derail us from his Ancient Greek lessons. At a desperate attempt to go back to task, I open the textbook and point at a random letter - ΞΆ.
"WELL Mr. McIntyre, if you had been paying any attention to what I have been saying, then you would clearly know what this is, which I highly doubt you don't." I gave him a snide look, finally being a proper authoritarian figure towards him.
He only gave out an amused snicker, pulling my disheveled curls out of my face just to look like into my eyes or something and act like a total dork. "That's Zeta, right?"
"Right."
"Then maybe we should just a tiny break, assuming that I already do know at least half of the alphabet, right?"
"Jay, you are 4 lessons behind from the rest of my students. I'm not going to hold back on you just because I just happen to have certain feelings for you."
"But you've already did let your guard down on me, haven't you?"
Ugh, he was perfect. He was so perfect. But having him as a student is at a more higher level of aggravating then just being the stupid boyfriend he is.
"I'm putting my foot down this time."
"Make sure you stand on both feet this time so I wouldn't have to catch you when you trip yourself over." He gives me a grin and a wink, and I automatically stop myself from smacking his mouth.
"Shut your damn mouth."

I hear a knock come from my creaky wooden door, and I let out a sigh, dropping the textbook on his lap as I get up to answer the door.
"Read from pages 45 to 48, or I'll assign you extra homework. But it's not like you'll get anything done anyway."
"It's just that you always end up lingering in my mind when I do any kind of task. You can be so distracting, you know?" He lies back down on the bed, carelessly flipping the pages.
"Yeah, well it's your problem that you can't calm your perverted thoughts about me properly." I stuck out my tongue at him, opening the door to answer.
It was Ama, all dressed up in what she usually doesn't wear on a Tuesday with an entire buffet in her hands.
"Hey! Wassup Ma? I was just about to wrap a lesson. Wanna come in?" I give her a friendly greeting as I open the door wide open for her.
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if all girls have this problem -Pano-   I wonder if all girls have this problem -Pano- I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:46 am

Oh satyr ears. Why do they have to hear so well? Oh yeah, to keep them from dying. Ama was staring, a little shocked. Had she... no... but... Well sonova mother... Here she was, with her stupid food, thinking of asking him to the Halloween festival... and he was with someone. A guy... a devilishly handsome guy at that. Yeah... now she felt like a total, inconceivable-ridiculous idiot.Snapping herself out of it, she blinked. Oh shiz, how long had she been standing there, staring at him blankly? PLAY IT OFF, MORON.

"Shiz. I totally forgot what I even came here for." She shook her head, as if coming out of a zone-out. Not something uncommon for her when she went into thought too long. Slapping her head with the palm of her hand, she laughed. No tears. No frowns. She wasn't going to make drama. No. Hudson was her best friend, and if he liked someone else, well, then she was going to be happy about it! Even if she had to cry in her room later to keep a smile on her face. "Who's the cute guy? Don't even introduce me ever. I see how it is. Holding out on me! Maybe I'll just keep my cinnamon buns, since you keep all the cute guys to yourself." She stuck her tongue out at him. But she waltzed in anyways, setting the coffee down on the table. "Would have got you some if I'd known he'd have company. You can just have mine." Be polite, stupid. Be polite. Don't glare, and DON'T GAWK YOU STUPID SATYRESS. Amaranta...was not the nicest person to herself.
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if all girls have this problem -Pano-   I wonder if all girls have this problem -Pano- I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:28 am

She just stood there at my door for a few long seconds, her eyes blanked out in focus of something clearly not in the same plane as my conscious. I just gave her a skeptical look, about to open my mouth until she blurted out what she had to say.

"Hey Ama, this isn't the time to get phased out on my door like that." I chuckled, grabbing a cup of coffee before it cools down.
But I was still keeping that skepticism with me. My goat senses were tingling, and I felt that she was in some sort of conflict when she entered herself into my home.

Jay looked up from his book the moment she spewed out 'cute guy' from her mouth.
"Hehe."
"Ama, shut up. We don't need to boost his ego like that in a more dangerous level then it is already." I eyed him, and he just rolled his eyes and went back to probably skimming through a paragraph of words.
She laid her cup of coffee on the table and offered Jay her cup instead, but he just shook her off and said, "Nah, it's alright. I don't know you that well to accept something from you."
He flipped a page with a smirk, "And besides, I'm not a total hardcore caffeine addict like Hudson who's totally dependent on it."
"I hope you try living my life, then wanting to cast yourself away into Tartarus."
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if all girls have this problem -Pano-   I wonder if all girls have this problem -Pano- I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:37 am

The satyress gave a shrug, sipping her coffee. "Honestly, though, good thing you don't introduce me to cute guys. I can't trust them further than I can throw them. Name's Amaranta, you can call me Ama if it's too much to say." She opened the brown bakery bag and offered it to the two boys. "I remeber what I came up here for. I was going to see if you wanted to hang out with me at the Halloween festival. No one asked me, again." she rolled her eyes, biting into her roll without ruining her lipstick, a feat that took practice. "I didn't want to look the the lame goat out." Cover your tail, Ama. She couldn't look Hudson in the face through. There was something definitely wrong, though. Anyone who knew her would be able to tell. She had gone from a casual posture, to crossing her legs and trying to seem tougher than she actually was, a habit she took up anytime her heart got broke. "Wait, why're we throwing ourselves into Tartarus?"
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if all girls have this problem -Pano-   I wonder if all girls have this problem -Pano- I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:02 am

"Sounds good. Jay already did ask me out, but I have to come anyway, satyrly duties and all." He sipped his cup full of creamy caramel goodness. Jay took a huge chunk of the pastry and swallowed half of it whole down his mouth.
"Heeeeey, I recall you telling about that one time where you were lost in a corn maze, and you ran your furry ass through the corn maze because you thought a hellhound was following you or somethi-"
"Hey, don't make me threaten you with extra homework. I wouldn't want you to spend our date night looking over sentence structure." I glared at him.
Jay raspberried in frustration, going back to his textbook.

"Oh, I totally realized I didn't even introduce you to this asswipe. Ama, that's Jay, my boyfriend of... 6 weeks I think? Yeah. Is it 6 weeks?"
"I ain't counting baby. I just look forward to a bunch of tomorrows of you being by my side, you know?"
"Oh please..." Honestly, that was just enough to put a blush on my cheeks if Ama weren't around.
"And this is Ama, Jay. She know all the great coffee places, I am convinced."
"Sup Ama." He held a hand to shake. "You like his drug dealer or something?"
I elbowed him hard in the arm to make him welp.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if all girls have this problem -Pano-   I wonder if all girls have this problem -Pano- I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:10 am

Ama watched them, trying not to show emotion other than a laugh and smile. But her green eyes gave the cracking inside away. "I wish I could find someone who wanted to spend a ton of tomorrows with me. I'm lucky if I can find someone to spend an hour with me without having to bribe them with coffee and confections! Why else do you think I bring him all the good coffee... How else will I keep a best friend." She laughed, smiling. "Anyways, I should go. I don't wanna interrupt your... study session." she stood, stretching. Oh gods she had to get out of here before she cracked. She couldn't crack, not in front of Hudson. She wasn't going to ruin her friendship with her stupidity. He was only a crush, but this felt like someone had punched her in the chest. She was having a hard time BREATHING let alone keeping a happy face!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if all girls have this problem -Pano-   I wonder if all girls have this problem -Pano- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wonder if all girls have this problem -Pano-
Page 1 of 1