Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Two Zeus Girls

Go down 
+2
Zan
Kendall
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Two Zeus Girls Empty
PostSubject: Two Zeus Girls   Two Zeus Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Laughing a bit , Baylee chatted with Roxanne like no battle had ever happened. Though part of her leg got chopped off, Baylee still was a happy camper. Even with a ton of bandages around her head and her leg in a ceiling sling, she still loved talking. "So Zan, how many heads did you think you chopped off? I counted, of course I picked up one. Did you hear Liliana stabbed some monsters out of anger? It was hilarious!" She cooed, the tips of her fingers had little bits of electricity dancing at the top. This was probably the most enertaining event that had happened since that kid passed out and the Zeus campers fried his hair and drew moustaches on him! The clouds had cleared and sun was peeking through the clouds, though Baylee didn't mind any of the storm clouds.

Baylee was a natural fighter, she fought it with ease. Even with earbuds in her ears (Yes, she fought with music playing), she barely got hurt. Until that darned Cyclops busted her knee. She still fought, but then a Hellhound bit a chunk out of her leg and then she fell... And hit her head.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Two Zeus Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Zeus Girls   Two Zeus Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:27 pm

Zan grunted. SHe wasn't really listening. She touched the hole in her shoulder where the arrow had been. Yep, she had been shot in the shoulder. "If that battle was a baseball game...I hit a triple." She barely cracked an emotion. Zan glanced up at the storm cllouds. It had really gotten muddy lately. "I saw people die..." Zan mumbled as if in a transe.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Two Zeus Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Zeus Girls   Two Zeus Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:29 pm

"Ahem!" I yell, clearly pissed. "Bleeding leg here, Zan!"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Two Zeus Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Zeus Girls   Two Zeus Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:32 pm

"Suck it up, Ollie. I ain't a he-" Zan thought for a moment. She was a healer. That's right. Zan stomped over to his bedside shaking mud off her combat boots. "Kay." She slapped her hand down on the wound and grinned as she let the electricty-the good kind- flow from her fingertips into his wound. It was healing.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Two Zeus Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Zeus Girls   Two Zeus Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:34 pm

"It's a part of life. Don't take it too seriously." Noticing that Zan had no emotion, Baylee thought it would be best not to talk too much. "Ouch, looks like you got nailed badly. I got my knee busted by a Cyclops and part of my leg chewed off by a Hellhound. Uh, resulting in a minor head injury from falling down." Baylee laughed, a bit sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Two Zeus Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Zeus Girls   Two Zeus Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:37 pm

(Yeah. lets see
Zeus wounds.
Bleeding leg
Majorly broken leg

Any More?

Last edited by Colbers on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Excelsior

Excelsior

Two Zeus Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Zeus Girls   Two Zeus Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Meanwhile, Chris had run off to find a medic. He eventually came upon Zan healing Ollie's leg. "Hey, you! I've got a blinded girl back there, and I've done everything I can. Can you take a look?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Two Zeus Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Zeus Girls   Two Zeus Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:39 pm

[color=orange]Zan shook her head when she was done healing. She wished James were here. But he wasn't. She wondered if her boyfriend was even alive. Zan showed no emotion as she listened to Baylee talk. Zan groaned, "I'm out of electric power, K? I can't much else. So shut up."color]
Jared crashed on the ground at Zan's feet. His hair was a bit longer and his green eyes looked tired. "Gah." He mumbled rolling over onto his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Two Zeus Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Zeus Girls   Two Zeus Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:42 pm

I grin. "Thanks," I say sarcastically. I flick her in the arm as she lifts her hand off.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Two Zeus Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Zeus Girls   Two Zeus Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Zan's eyes filled with a eerie glowing light, "I can kill just as fast as I can heal." She snapped grabbing his wrist and twisting. She was not in a good mood. She really didn't need sarcasm from a stupid boy.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Two Zeus Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Zeus Girls   Two Zeus Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:49 pm

(I really just want to kick him in the side... oh... he should go to the Hera cabin and mess with Colby)

Some reason I just want to like kick Jared (not hard) in the shodler)
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

Two Zeus Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Zeus Girls   Two Zeus Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Chris shook his head. "Fine. I'll find someone else then." He turned and ran off. "MEDIC! I NEED A MEDIC!"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Two Zeus Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Zeus Girls   Two Zeus Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Two Zeus Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Zeus Girls   Two Zeus Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:55 pm

ooc: Yeah xD Saw that. Want me to delete these two posts?
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Two Zeus Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Zeus Girls   Two Zeus Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:04 pm

no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two Zeus Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Zeus Girls   Two Zeus Girls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Zeus Girls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: