Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Girls' Bunks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Girls' Bunks Empty
PostSubject: Girls' Bunks   Girls' Bunks I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:41 pm

Girls' Bunks Contemporary-kids

The girls' bunks had a cute style to it. It had bright colors like yellow, green, pink, purple, and blue. There 4 beds in each room with color bed sheets and pillows. Drawers were on the sides of the bed, able to be filled with things like clothes and other objects. There's windows in the front and the right side of the room. A rug was in the middle of the blue floor. The walls were a crème color with a white ceiling. There were fans attached to the ceiling to keep the people sleeping there cooled off. A small table was in the corner of the room and shelves were in the other corner of room. All it needed now was someone to sleep there.

Bunk One --- Empty
Bunk Two --- Empty
Bunk Three --- Empty
Bunk Four --- hannah zadach, sixteen, three

Code:
Bunk Number --- Name, Age, Years in Camp

Last edited by pinkgirl on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Girls' Bunks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls' Bunks   Girls' Bunks I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:02 pm

4 --- Hannah Zadach, Sixteen, three
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Girls' Bunks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls' Bunks   Girls' Bunks I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:04 pm

updated 1/23/14
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
ChelseaBressi

Girls' Bunks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls' Bunks   Girls' Bunks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:58 pm

(Um I'm new I don't know what to do! I guess I'll take bunk 1?) Bunk Number 1-Chelsea Bressi, 14 yrs old, 1 year at camp.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Girls' Bunks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls' Bunks   Girls' Bunks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:19 pm

Hello Chelsea and welcome to Camp! I'm Bean and I'm an admin so I run this place and you can ask me any questions you'd like. First off, you should read the rules to our forum right here. Then when you've read those, you should check out this forum, which should teach you a little bit about how to role-play.

You seem to already have the basics of a character down, but here are the rules for actually creating one. Before you can role-play or post in bunks, you need your character approved and that should explain how to do it (unfortunately you need 500 posts to have a child of Zeus). If you have any questions feel free to ask me or another staff member!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girls' Bunks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls' Bunks   Girls' Bunks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls' Bunks
Page 1 of 1