Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A whole new world (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamie Avery

Jamie Avery

A whole new world (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:50 pm

Jamie ran up a hill and saw a strawberry field. She grinned, maybe she would be able to steal a few. It wasn't Jamie's fault she was so hungry. Mystic meowed and Jamie looked at her in her back. "It's ok, we'll be ok." She told her. She walked up the rest of the hill and went over a brick thing and suddenly everything changed. She saw a camp of some kind. "What is this?" She asked herself confused. She pulled her black jacket down her wrists, still having the scars from her mother, and looked around in amazement. "This...is so...amazing...." She gasped as she felt Mystic pounce out of her bag. "MYSTIC!" She yelled running after her little kitten. Jamie didn't even know where she was and Mystic just ran off, who had been with her for a little over a week. What if she lost Mystic in this different world?
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:21 am

Jonathon looked around. He knew he had heard something! He was scanning the hillside when he saw it. he looked around and, satisfied that no one was looking, took off toward what he saw. it appeared to be a thin, stick-like girl. as he ran, he was trying to figure out what it was that he heard. then, it hit him. he paused for just a second, just to make sure that it was what he heard. then, he got to her. it was easy to keep up with her, for he had been at camp for two years, training all he could. he didn't want to revile himself to her quite yet, so he just followed her.
Back to top Go down
http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/
Jamie Avery

Jamie Avery

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Jamie grabbed Mystic and said to her, "Don't do that again! You scared me!" She looked up and saw in the distance some kind of camp like thing. Her eyes went wide and she asked, "Where the heck am I?!" She exclaimed at the last part. Mystic meowed at the level of her volume and Jamie looked down. "Sorry, Mystic." She glanced back up. Jamie was so confused, thinking that she was dreaming. "I'm dreaming. I have to be. There's no way I wouldn't have seen this before I stepped under that rock thing if I wasn't dreaming...." She pet Mystic and looked around, her stomach started to growl. "I need to go get food...maybe the strawberry field?" She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:37 pm

"Or you could come with me and we could get you some real food" Jonathon said with a smile. he knew it wasn't nice to sneak up on people, but he couldn't help him self! It had been a long time since he had been able to play this card on others, and this was the perfect time to practice. He had learned how to sneak up on people from the best, and was almost good enough to go unnoticed by the Hermes kids. Almost. He still had a long way to go.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Avery

Jamie Avery

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:19 pm

Jamie jumped up and Mystic meowed at the boy. "Who are you?!" Jamie exclaimed. "And don't sneak up on someone like that! Especially someone who doesn't know what's going on!" She exclaimed once more. She glanced at Mystic and asked, "Are you ok?" Mystic nodded almost as if she understood her. She glanced back up at him and said, "Well...I'm waiting."
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:42 pm

Jonathon looked at her apologetically. "I'm sorry. My name is Jonathon. Jonathon Williams. but you can call me John." He looked down at the cat. "That's a really pretty cat! Where did you get it?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie Avery

Jamie Avery

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:57 pm

Jamie glanced at him and said, "Jamie. Just Jamie." She didn't want him hearing her last name and telling the police anything. "I got Mystic for free in a train...." Jamie said. She glanced around. "Where am I?" She asked him. Jamie was confused and everything in between.
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:11 pm

"Hi Jamie. This is Camp Half-Blood!" he said, holding out his hands and turning around in a circle, showing her all of Camp Half-Blood. It felt good to be able to tell some one about Camp for the first time. "Follow me, and I'll show you around! But first, lets get some food in you!" he reached into the bag he had around his waist and pulled out a sandwich. "Here you go!" he said, holding it out to her.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Avery

Jamie Avery

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:17 pm

Jamie glanced around. "Camp...Half-blood? What's that?" She asked with her eye raised up. She glanced at the sandwich and said, "No thanks. I don't eat something strangers give to me. It could be poisonous and whatever else." Jamie glanced back at the sandwich, as her stomach began to growl some more. Then Mystic meowed and pawed at the sandwich. "Mystic! That could be poisonous! Don't touch it!"
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:26 pm

"Its ok! I don't poison things. On purpose, anyways... Ah man! Stupid! I bet that doesn't help does it?Ok! Lets start over, ok? I was planing on having it my self so I know its not poisoned, ok? Unless your allergic to tuna fish... are you?" this wasn't going too well...
Back to top Go down
Jamie Avery

Jamie Avery

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:34 pm

Jamie shook her head. "You don't...on purpose? You're just not helping yourself are you?" She asked with a soft laugh and shook her head. "It's ok, I think you're trying to be nice so...I'll eat it." Jamie shook her head once more to tell him that she wasn't allergic to tuna fish. "I don't think I'm allergic to anything for that matter. At least nothing I've eaten." She took a bite of the Tuna fish sandwich and then smiled. "Thank you." She ate the rest of it as fast as she could while having some manners.
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:41 pm

"Your very welcome! Glad I can help!" John had a strange feeling, like he was going to get to know this girl very well. He patiently waited till she was done eating, then asked, " So... how did ya get here? If you don't mind my asking, that is. I don't want to intrude on your life."
Back to top Go down
Jamie Avery

Jamie Avery

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:45 pm

Jamie frowned. "I was just walking. You know because I felt like it. Kind of like a nature walk and I forgot food and saw a Strawberry Field and decided to go to it and get some strawberries, ya know because I was hungry, and I walked under that boulder thing and now I'm here and I don't even know what this is. I mean I know you said it's Camp Halfblood but I have no idea what that means." Jamie told him.
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:53 pm

"Camp Half-Blood is a camp for demigods and/or demititans. Preferably, the first one, though... don't tell ANY one I said that, though. I'd be in BIG trouble if Mr.D found out!" He decided he would take her to the big house. "Come on! Mr.D will want to meet you! Oh! and it will all make sense eventually!"
Back to top Go down
Jamie Avery

Jamie Avery

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Jamie started laughing. "Demigods? You're delusional!" She exclaimed not moving from her spot. "It's totally not possible! Don't you think we would notice something like that?" Well, ok maybe not her specifically especially since she was in her house a lot from the injuries she sustained from being beat daily. But still, she would've heard of it at school, right?
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:51 pm

"Not likely! Tell me, did you see the camp before you crossed its boundaries? The very fact that your here means that your a half-blood! I'm a half-blood! My dad is Apollo, the god of the sun, poetry and music! Do you have a parent that the other doesn't talk much about!? Huh? Do you?" It was unusual for John to raise his voice at people. This was one of those rare times he did.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Avery

Jamie Avery

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Jamie frowned as she took in this information. "Actually yes...but it's not like she ever talked to me much...." The only time she ever really talked to Jamie was when she beat her. Jamie hadn't done anything to her mother but...her mother hated her, most likely because of her father leaving her alone with her.
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:30 pm

"I-I don't know what to say... I-I'm sorry... I didn't know." He was stunned. He didn't expect to hear that. Most demigods got along just fine with they're mortal parent. Sometimes they didn't get along with they're grandparents, but that was it. "My mom talked to me all the time before she-" He stopped. He didn't want her pity, but he was afraid he'd said too much already.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Avery

Jamie Avery

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:37 pm

"Yeah, I know that. If you had, then I would've known you and I don't know you." Jamie said curtly. She glanced around as he talked and then looked back at him. "Is that such a surprise? I mean-" She stopped herself as he talked. "I'm sorry for your loss. At least you got to talk to her and actually have a relationship." Jamie said. Jamie looked down at Mystic and then back up at John. "Do you have any food to give to Mystic?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:51 pm

"She's not dead!!! Last I saw her she was in a white gown, getting married to my jerk of a step-father!!!" Now he was angry. Not at Jamie because she had jumped to conclusions, but at his grandparents for making her marry such a stupid, arrogant jerk. "Sorry, I'm not upset at you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A whole new world (Open)
Page 1 of 1